PUMA

DETTY29

Bit tight for a man with a middle aged man with a spread like me.

Next seasons top bought but unlikely to be worn.

Eh?

Diadora Van Basten

Is puma the new kit supplier?

Record sales with adidas last year but for some reason we have to go back to some other gear.

Guest C00l K1d

Is puma the new kit supplier?

Record sales with adidas last year but for some reason we have to go back to some other gear.

It's all about the best deal for hearts.

We might not get as big a percentage of shirt sales from Adidas that we might get with someone like umbro or puma

The design is the crucial part, not the brand so if we can get a big say in the design ala umbro I can't see it being a problem.

Eh?

Bit of a horror attempt at a cohesive post but led to belive we will be with Puma next season.

Unknown user

Bit of a horror attempt at a cohesive post but led to belive we will be with Puma next season.

At my age it shouldn't matter, but I'm disappointed to hear that.

I can live with lazy template designs but puma's always seem ugly to me

noidletalk81

Surely not?

Be as well kitting us out in cycling gear they are that bloody tight!!

Brutal fit and designs also! After the last few glorious Adidas numbers...this shall be a travesty!

In a cream puff noo! :seething:

My one big hope, no matter who the supplier, is that they make a top the right shade of maroon. And that should happen as I believe we have now registered the shade of maroon from this season in terms of the Pantone number.

My one big hope, no matter who the supplier, is that they make a top the right shade of maroon. And that should happen as I believe we have now registered the shade of maroon from this season in terms of the Pantone number.

Like the carpet around the edge of the pitch at Tynie? :teehee:

And you edited this as well

Like the carpet around the edge of the pitch at Tynie? :teehee:

It's easier to get a strip the right Pantone colour than pay for 300 odd metres of custom woven carpet!

Guest C00l K1d

Think this is something Ann Budge will make sure of tbh.

Has she not mentioned wanting the perfect maroon in relation to other things before?

I'd like umbro back if we were to lose Adidas tbh. Love the cup winning strip.

supa hot fire

Puma gear is naff as **** likes :lol:

It will be like dumping Scarlett Johansson to ride Dawn French ffs.

:muggy:

Any chance you've just seen the mock-up someone put on here a day or two ago?

That was me, there was a reason I chose a puma team wear strip...

Hearts%20top%202015.jpg

Smart imo. A slightly deeper shade of maroon maybe. Do Puma actually do those arm stripes or is that part of the mock-up?

Would rather have that than one of those more 'modern' designs with curvy lines all over the shop (see Liverpool's recent shitemares).

Hearts%20top%202015.jpg

Smart imo. A slightly deeper shade of maroon maybe. Do Puma actually do those arm stripes or is that part of the mock-up?

Would rather have that than one of those more 'modern' designs with curvy lines all over the shop (see Liverpool's recent shitemares).

That's straight out of the Puma catalogue. I just pasted a badge onto it.

Surely with the fact that we will sell 8000 3rd strips we can get a company to throw some money at us..

noidletalk81

Umbro-Universitario-2014-90th-Away-Kit%2

This is the current Universitario shirt...near enough the exact Umbro design we had from 78-82 if memory serves me(?)

This would eclipse this season's for me!

Umbro and Hearts were made for each other!

Unknown user

This is the current Universitario shirt...near enough the exact Umbro design we had from 78-82 if memory serves me(?)

5514414.jpg

Love the retro diamonds on the sleeve. I'm sure the club has an official Pantone now, was it not announced a while back.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Heard it was Puma a couple of months back as well. Their shirts have been quite smart recently.

Cameroon-2002-375x254.jpg?resize=375%2C2

If it's going to be Puma, might as well go with something like this.

Puma are effin terrible. Really hope it's just a rumour and no more. Puma = Hibs. The only thing I like about Puma are Puma King boots.

Cameroon-2002-375x254.jpg?resize=375%2C2

If it's going to be Puma, might as well go with something like this.

Good call, our team can all get their tats oot! Sponsored by nandos and the jobs a good un.

i like it, I like it lots! Failing Umbro, I am quite taken with Under Armour

I'll be a bit disappointed if it's PUMA, however the mock up here is fairly good. Better than puma before with those odd random lines like the Hobos and Motherwell had etc. It could be worse I guess.

I'm pretty sure next seasons strips will be made by warrior.

You heard it hear first.

Warrior won't be making any kits next year, do you mean NB?

If it's Puma that's me Donald ducked cause there's not a chance in hell Puma make fat b****** sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Warrior won't be making any kits next year, do you mean NB?

I think he just made it up for the reason you state. New Balance are already going to be Celtic's sponsor so I doubt they'll be going in for other Scottish teams. I could be wrong though.

highlandjambo3

I thought the adidas top was the best quality we have had so far (EVER), was not a huge fan of the collar thinggymabobbity but I know the top was a reflection of our "glorious hearts" hero's 1914 and, I am SO PROUD of everything we have done this season....................hope the puma is at least as good

Maybe if it is puma we might actually be able to keep some in stock at the club shop all season round.

kingantti1874

I would think with the volume of kits we've sold this season we'd have a reasonably strong hand to play in negotiations.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

I think he just made it up for the reason you state. New Balance are already going to be Celtic's sponsor so I doubt they'll be going in for other Scottish teams. I could be wrong though.

Will not be NB however if it was they have some decent kits for the 2015/16 and 16/17 range so I would hope we got one of the better ones. They are fully aware that competing with Adidas and Nike in the footyware will not happen at this time however they are focusing on matching the "lesser" brands and are spending the time and money on trying to make sure they appeal to all footballing styles of play.

Think this is something Ann Budge will make sure of tbh.

Has she not mentioned wanting the perfect maroon in relation to other things before?

I'd like umbro back if we were to lose Adidas tbh. Love the cup winning strip.

She talked about it at the AGM, they have been working on a "hearts maroon" and want all strips and official merchandise to be this colour moving forward.

I think she mentioned it is very close to the colour of our current home strip.

Barney Rubble

i stopped wearing replicas about half my lifetime ago so it doesnt really effect me , but i do still like to see our team strutting their stuff in quality gear and puma tbh are a bit sportsdirect in my eyes , hope its no true :(

Archived