Hibernian Misery

indianajones

indianajones

Was just going through my liked videos on youtube when this popped up. Forgot all about this goal. 

'Thats Gaelic for get it right up you, Hibs ****s'.

:gok:

** Viewers please be aware that the video does contain offensive language **

Bob Gristle

Hahahahaha I near pished my pants there great wee surprise VoiceOver

"Sometimes maybe it's a good thing if you lose an early goal because it takes away the threat of conceding because you have conceded - and then we lose a second goal."

Terry Ian Butcher.

The Internet

'Right lads, decent point away at Killie there. Now, we don't play them again until the last day of the season. Get one win and a couple of draws between now and then and we should be safe...'

WUtESRA.jpg

'Baws'

Bob Gristle

"Sometimes maybe it's a good thing if you lose an early goal because it takes away the threat of conceding because you have conceded - and then we lose a second goal."

Terry Ian Butcher.

Holy shit that is gold.

Off the woodwork twice and a stick-on penalty denied too. It should have been ten.

Given their ridiculously easy draw (yet again) I suspect they will get through on Sunday however at this time of year its still worth reminding ourselves of our neighbors utter ineptitude. Since they last won it the following clubs have savored that success:

Celtic         33
Rangers   32
Aberdeen   7
Hearts        5
Kilmarnock   3
St Mirren    3
Dundee U   3
Motherwell    2
Dunfermline   2
Third Lanark   2
Clyde   2
Falkirk  2
Dundee    1
East Fife  1
Airdrieonians  1
Partick Thistle   1
St Johnstone    1
Greenock Morton   1

Hibernian Football Club 0

Losers.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Don't think I'll ever get tired of watching this.

Outstanding scenes.

:rofl:

Nice ball from McGivern to start the move. :D

torino calcio

Nice ball from McGivern to start the move. :D

Good goalkeeping by Williams as well, and he's got the cheek to be shouting at his team mates before the ball has even hit the back of the net.  

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Good goalkeeping by Williams as well, and he's got the cheek to be shouting at his team mates before the ball has even hit the back of the net.

His Hibs career probably haunts him at nights.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Daz1874" data-cid="4719182" data-time="1425574886"><p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTdDWF83B7IJames Keatings the first player to sprint to the keeper to celebrate the winning save

great spot two nice moments in that game - equaliser was in injury time- Cummings missed the last penalty

duckandcover

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Daz1874" data-cid="4719182" data-time="1425574886"><p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTdDWF83B7IJames Keatings the first player to sprint to the keeper to celebrate the winning save

Everything about that video is absolutely brilliant. Particularly the Hibs fans singing the forklift song about Jason Scotland about 3 seconds prior to him scoring. Only Hibs :rofl: best rivals in the world

indianajones

The list is literally endless. Last season alone was a giant face palm for them. Hilarious. 

EYmzAnk.jpg

Hibs-protest_2907847b.jpg

If Romanov ever once in his life actually acknowledged the vermin he'd piss himself laughing.

:vrface:

Is that Ian Murray being made an absolute James Blunt of? Very pleasing!

indianajones

EYmzAnk.jpg

Hibs-protest_2907847b.jpg

If Romanov ever once in his life actually acknowledged the vermin he'd piss himself laughing.

:vrface:

Without our points deduction, we finished above them in the league. 

It's honestly beautiful. Really hope Hibs and Rangers stay down for a few more seasons. 

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Is that Ian Murray being made an absolute James Blunt of? Very pleasing!

The Ian Murray 'treacle dance' is one of my faves! :lol:

http://youtu.be/oxOFaFWuyFU

Brebner keeping the h1b5 myth alive with the "this is too big a club for that division!" Ha ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the ironic "Hibs against drugs" signs behind the goals

Plenty gems in here but one stands out. Since Hibs last won the Scottish cup, Third Lanark have won it twice.

:rofl:

the crofter

My favourite Hibs fail is season 31-32. They were in the old 2nd division, having been relegated for the first time and finished mid table. Making them the fourth team in Edinburgh behind HMFC, St Bernards and Leith Athletic so not even the best team in Leith that year.

Rabbie_Burns

'Right lads, decent point away at Killie there. Now, we don't play them again until the last day of the season. Get one win and a couple of draws between now and then and we should be safe...'

WUtESRA.jpg

'Baws'

Remains an incredible feat, still don't quite know how they managed to pull that off !?

letsalldothebeattie

Hopefully add Sunday lunchtime to this list when Mickey and his Berwick boys do them in the big cup

Bert Le Clos

Incidentally, who does smileys on here? I really want this one

Pat-Fenlon.jpg

The Internet

That 1-0 defeat by a deflected shot in the 4th round of the cup really put us back in our place :(

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:scenes:

"

"That was the ****in pits man"

then, the woman shrieking,

"That was ****in shite"

:lol:

Archived