everybody's fault but us

buzzbomb1958

buzzbomb1958

Are these bluenoses' still deluded just heard they still blame everyone for their demise,swearing everyone who done them over will be paid back in spades once they get back to the top splitting my sides I was.

. They still don't realise that Rangers are dead and with another crook taking over they are going down the same road I think there is more chance of Ferguson taking Clyde into Europe than them being anywhere near .They only survive to put cash in Ashley's pockets deluded twats.

Bob Gristle

They'd be better off shutting their hypocritical faces and supporting their club. I truly do wish they would just die properly. Worse than Celtic for crying victim getting

Once again they hang around for a sugar daddy to feed their gluttony, no lessons learned, no humility at what and who they've wronged. They will be bleating on shortly about the big name signings now that the tax dodger is steering the sinking ship.

A pathetic club who despite everything they have gone through have learned ride all!

Win it by 20 points at least they said,

Champions League in 2 seasons they said,

Fantasists.

Son Of Anarchy

Paid back in spades? Saves me a trip to B&Q then. Thanks erm whatever your clubs called these days :)

Thig Ar Latha

Once again they hang around for a sugar daddy to feed their gluttony, no lessons learned, no humility at what and who they've wronged. They will be bleating on shortly about the big name signings now that the tax dodger is steering the sinking ship.

A pathetic club who despite everything they have gone through have learned ride all!

Fantasists.

Are these bluenoses' still deluded just heard they still blame everyone for their demise,swearing everyone who done them over will be paid back in spades once they get back to the top splitting my sides I was.

. They still don't realise that Rangers are dead and with another crook taking over they are going down the same road I think there is more chance of Ferguson taking Clyde into Europe than them being anywhere near .They only survive to put cash in Ashley's pockets deluded twats.

... and trowels.

:pleasing:

:peepwall:

Thig Ar Latha

Fantasists.[/quote

Think I read somewhere that Dave King is a huge admirer of how Anne Budge has gone about things here and is keen to follow in her footsteps. Budgets to be cut at Ibrokes and Club to try and follow Hearts model. Wonder how long the knuckle draggers will put up with that?

TriggersBroom

Fantasists.

Hardly a sugar daddy. He says he will match whatever investment the fans can muster. 

And the underlined part - I honestly don't know how you have come to that conclusion, haha. 

If you mean the clubs board hasn't learned anything from years of over-spending, then I'd ask where have you been? The board from August 2012-February 2015 were never interested in Rangers long-term future. They were filling their own pockets. And the fans could do nothing about it. 

If you mean the fans haven't learned anything from the whole debacle from Murray-Whyte until present day, then again I ask where have you been? We have learned to be less trusting for sure. So when a man we know to be a Rangers fan, despite his flaws, tries to rid the club of the corrupt board members, then of course the fans are going to support him. 

i wish jj was my dad

Hardly a sugar daddy. He says he will match whatever investment the fans can muster. 

And the underlined part - I honestly don't know how you have come to that conclusion, haha. 

If you mean the clubs board hasn't learned anything from years of over-spending, then I'd ask where have you been? The board from August 2012-February 2015 were never interested in Rangers long-term future. They were filling their own pockets. And the fans could do nothing about it. 

If you mean the fans haven't learned anything from the whole debacle from Murray-Whyte until present day, then again I ask where have you been? We have learned to be less trusting for sure. So when a man we know to be a Rangers fan, despite his flaws, tries to rid the club of the corrupt board members, then of course the fans are going to support him. 

Congratulations for the most deluded post of the year so far.

War chests, back where we belong etc

Finlay James

I've no doubt you feel that way but you must understand why fans of other clubs have zero sympathy? The old firm have spent their way through the past 50 years weakening the opposition in the process while the SFA have done everything to maintain the power in Glasgows direction. Blatant biase by refs such as having 4 sent off at Ibrox or Andy Davis advising the ref to give a penalty for what was the most blatant dive Ive ever witnessed have contributed to the feeling that Rangers more than deserve to be where they are right now.

Rangers fans started this season with predictions of winning the league by Xmas! the arrogance shown by the media and Rangers collectively suggesting that Hearts would falter was unbelievable and despite having those assumptions shoved up their arse, not once has anyone within Ibrox acknowledged that they have been bent over and rogered by a far superior club.

As far as Hearts are concerned, Rangers can rot and remain where they have always been; In the shadow of the capitals finest!

Enjoy administration II

By a distance the second highest wage bill in Scotland,even in the fourth tier.Trying to spend your way back to the big time was absolute madness,paying huddles ?10k a week to sit on the bench or the stand.Accumulating more and more debt = lessons not learned!

ChunkyCharlie

They deserve all they get IMO.

They are scum they can deal with it :D

The sense of entitlement is quite staggering - and they wonder why the rest of Scottish Football treats them with such distain.

I look forward to watching King and Murray taking them into oblivion again. They have learned absolutely nothing from the mess that now unfolds, preferring instead to blame the world and his brother for the pathetic state that they are in.

I know exactly where I've been! Watching from afar seeing the same mistakes trotted out. Yes of course the fans will support him as long as daddy keeps pumping the dough in. The fans could do nothing about it, sadly they chose en mass to do nothing about it until it was too late. The long list of daddies goes on Murray, Whyte, Green, Ashley and now the Tax King.  

A real chance was lost when The Rangers were formed, a chance to build, a chance to involve the punter but nope daddies cash was spunked on over paid and over rated players and policies at the expense of real and true growth.

Trust that clarifies!

I though for a second I was reading "Braveheart" when seen this little quote from above link !!!

"They took our money, they took our freedoms, they took our stature in the game away from us all because they didnt like us, we did nothing wrong, we were simply better than the rest and that didnt go down well, so the rest banded together to bend us over and shaft us dry, and they succeeded"

I though for a second I was reading "Braveheart" when seen this little quote from above link !!!

"They took our money, they took our freedoms, they took our stature in the game away from us all because they didnt like us, we did nothing wrong, we were simply better than the rest and that didnt go down well, so the rest banded together to bend us over and shaft us dry, and they succeeded[/size]"

Ah, let me see now so they actually didn't go bust. The club wasn't liquidated and they shouldn't have had to reapply to get into the lowest Division. Talk about rewriting history . These people are cretins of the first order.

Brave Hearts

The Tax Dodger from South Africa has already lost ?20m from his previous stint at Ibroke.

He will only be investing very minimal amounts of his own money.

He will be involved at Ibroke as long as it takes to get his original ?20m back.

Another leach like all the recent vultures involved in 'running' the deluded Huns that extract as much as they can get from a unbelievablely gullible club and support.

Feed them ' we ar ru peeple' rhetoric and they will feed you money and 'loyal' support.

chuck berrys hairline

Champions League in 2 seasons they said

Think that's us their refering too

:jjyay:

HawkeyeTheGnu2.0

At least they were partly right about that, just got the wrong team...

Brother he showed me the gong

Brother he showed me the ding dong ding dong

How to kick that gong to light

Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine.

I P Knightley

If he's said that he's matching what the fans can muster; the majority of the fans (the vocal ones, at least) haven't been listening. That could spell trouble ahead.

The club's board has been interested in filling its own pockets for a lot longer than the timescale you mention - another point overlooked by the majority of fans who still seem to worship SDMurray despite his policies having taken you into the mire. What you collectively fail to realise is that the current board (particularly Llambias on behalf of Ashley) is interested in lining its pockets in a sustainable way. A period of austerity in order to get some stability would be followed by growth and both footballing and financial success. 

But the fans crave instant gratification - by right - and are in the process of cutting off their own noses.

I've generally been supportive of your earlier posts on JKB but when you assert that current board members are "corrupt", you let the mask slip. Sure, one or two of them may be hardnosed shysters but there's no evidence of corruption, not even a suggestion of it from the kow-towing Scottish media. You're about to welcome Dave King (ffs) in as your knight in shining armour. And your post hints that that's all acceptable because he's a Rangers fan!! Do you not see how that portrays?

Barney Rubble

Supporters of the huns new and old are generally for the most part with their watp mentality the most feckwitted supporters of any club on the these islands , the rest of us need to keep our collective boot on their necks til it squeals its last breathe:)

I P Knightley

Brother he showed me the gong

Brother he showed me the ding dong ding dong

How to kick that gong to light tonight

Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine.

Not that it makes the lyrics any more sensible but you can't just go around mis-quoting Zep lyrics. It's just not on.

I am quite surprised they are not blaming us entirely for all their problems this season. If we were not in the league they would probably be leading it at this point their stadium would be full and Ally's garden would still be in a mess. Premier league would be beckoning and in their tiny minds they would expect to win it next season with the champions league to follow..........ah the pleasure that we are sticking it to them.

I P Knightley

Supporters of the huns new and old are generally for the most part with their watp mentality the most feckwitted supporters of any club on the these islands , the rest of us need to keep our collective boot on their necks til it squeals its last breathe:)

What does "We Are The People" actually mean? 

How is someone who isn't "The People" supposed to react when confronted with a group of individuals who actually are The People?

Less trusting, yet still chubbing up over the possibility of being run by a convicted fraudster, a man deemed "a mendacious witness whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue... In our assessment, he is a glib and shameless liar.? by the SA justice system. 

Another owner with a proven track record of dishonesty? Lesson learned? No more charlatans and shysters?

'Despite his flaws' is a classic.

Despite his flaws, Jimmy Savile did a lot of good for Stoke Mandeville hospital after all.

King might be good for the club, will wait and see, but welcoming a liar and fraudster as a 'shining knight' just because he's 'wan ay us', means you have learned precisely ****** all from your  experiences.

Hopefully he is just another one of the assorted spivs who have been milking this cash cow for everything it's worth. Happy days.

The Old Tolbooth

"They took our money, they took our freedoms, they took our stature in the game away from us all because they didnt like us, we did nothing wrong, we were simply better than the rest and that didnt go down well, so the rest banded together to bend us over and shaft us dry, and they succeeded"

That's got to be the most deluded thing I've ever read, incredible stupidity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barney Rubble

Forgot to say , a hun in my work said to me yesterday that Hearts were the worst of the lot because we.re part time proddies and kicked them when they we/re down . I laughed so hard like :)

Barney Rubble

How is someone who isn't "The People" supposed to react when confronted with a group of individuals who actually are The People?

Its a biblical quote for gods sheep and they are his flock , total bammery of the highest order!

Rangers can welcome King if they want.

It's the SFA standing by their rules who shouldn't be.

Not that it makes the lyrics any more sensible but you can't just go around mis-quoting Zep lyrics. It's just not on.

Autocorrect is my excuse.

(pretty sure it's about getting off the smack. in fact i'm sure it is.)

Reading some of their posts in the WATP link, I really think there is a good case for sterilisation !! some folk just shouldn't be allowed to have kids !!!

My god, I knew they were deluded, but saying that they have been cleared of any wrong doing and shouldn't have bee in the position they were, blaming everyone from the tax man to the tea lady is staggering.....until you realise that they didn't actually pay attention to what was (and is still) going on and just believed what their club and the West coast rags were telling them. Deluded to a man.

Phil Dunphy

Imagine spending ?70m on getting yourself back to the top flight in 3 years and failing miserably.

:laugh:

This mentality they have really amazes me. Rangers through bad management and delusions of grandeur went bust however the reincarnation was allowed into the bottom league. From that period to today they have gained promotion every year (forget the hideous cost and damage its done) and Sevco could quite possibly get promotion to the Premier league this year. Most clubs in fact I would say all football clubs would be over the moon with such progress but these cranks are just not satisfied with that. Their demise and death was self inflicted by those running the club. This splash the cash was done to satisfy the desire for glory they so wanted and today we can see that absolute glory is still the fix they crave. They deserve to be in the mess they are in and it's nothing to do with anyone else.

Reading some of their posts in the WATP link, I really think there is a good case for sterilisation !! some folk just shouldn't be allowed to have kids !!!

Or keyboards.

From urban dictionary -

Unofficial motto of supporters of Rangers FC, Scotlands most succesful football team. It is from a line in a song sung by the supporters.

We are the supporters,

Who sing of victory,

We'll follow Glasgow Rangers,

From Kilmarnock to Dundee,

We follow Glasgow Rangers,

Our hearts are strong and true,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE,

Who cheer the boys in blue.

First time I've seen this and in watching football for nearly 50 years , I've never heard it sung.

One of the best lines I have seen on Bears Den on all of this - "I reckon we'll get more honesty from him (King) once he steps through the door".

To be fair a lot of shit they find themselves in is down to us.

In 05-06 we prevented them their God given right to have a pop at the Champs league. And this season we prevented them from their god given right to get promoted as league winners. A lot of the shite flying around this season wouldn't have happened if they were in our position in the league.

That coupled with Kaunas papping them out of the champs league in this period....

We, and Vlad, have hurt them a lot financially, and significantly contributed to their downfall, which other than that is entirely self inflicted.

I believe it represents their existentialist philosophical position where, based on the writings of Kierkergaard, truth is held to be a subjective and each must find ?a truth which is truth for me?. It is a biting satire of the logical positivistic approach to ontology, which would deny that a small and exclusionary group of people could self-define themselves as being the people, or personae, in general, with any meaningful authority. By staking a claim to this linguistic terra firma, they are asserting, and indeed flaunting, their right to interpret reality through a subjective lens, and it is their mere assertion that they are, in fact, the people, which gives value to their claim, regardless of any objective or empirical data that may otherwise have negated this affirmation.

Or, I might be reading too much into it and it is simply meaningless drivel spouted by total bellends. 

"I might be reading too much into it and it is simply meaningless drivel spouted by total bellends."

This !!

BRAVEHEART1874

Just look at all the bitter deluded fans replying on that thread reminds me of all the pish promises when green took over and they lapped it up. We did nothing wrong we want an apology hahahahahaha - theses clowns deserve another year in the championship with the hope that league construction will happen next year :) deja vu king ;)

colinmaroon

You can take the Blue Nose out of the triumphs but you can't take the arrogance out of the Blue Nose.

"We are ra peepul!" says it all.  I've lived with it through here for the whole of my childhood and adulthood.

They are as deluded as some of the Stuart monarchs were about the divine right of kings.

Archived