it's still only 3 points

Five to One

Five to One

Anyone at work hearing this today from Hibbies, as they foam at the mouth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw in the EEN Stubbs saying 10-0 and 1-0 is the same, 3pts :lol:

He also commented on how Hibs result was a good one because although it was tight "When you look at other results there this season it?s a difficult place to go. I don?t think there?s been any big scorelines, which tells you everything about the place.

I disagree, there was a pretty big scoreline there at the end of January Alan.

jamboinglasgow

Stubbs always come across as a bitter father in a sitcom, who his perfect neighbours are always doing things better so tries makes bizarre excuses why he's better at it.

"Dad the neighbours have just matched a record 10 goal winning margin." "its only 3 points"

"Dad, the neighbours are 20 points ahead and strolling the league." "Their lucky because if we started well we would be ahead of them."

"Dad, the neighbours have scored more goals and conceeded less." "Well, son, we are the best team in the league."

Notice Nicholls comments :10900:

When you concede as many goals as we do, you just keep chopping and changing the team to make sure we?ve got the right people on the park. I?ve got to keep believing there?s enough in that dressing-room to get us out of this situation [second bottom of the league]. I?m disappointed for everyone at this club because it is embarrassing to lose by those figures.?

Asked if he had ever experienced anything like that before, Nicholl responded: ?Yep, across the road at Hibs. Malmo. Four-nil down at half-time with wee Pat [Fenlon]. Horrific. All you?re asking is for them to turn it round to 4-1, 4-2 or 4-3. Show a wee bit of character in the second half. That didn?t happen, did it? So we ended up getting beat 7-0.

Its going to be so sweet when we win the title, go to Easter Road as champions and pump then while having a championship winning party!!

Templeton Peck

My four year old daughter has been to two games this season and seen Hearts score 15 goals. 

ChunkyCharlie

Just read that.

Obsessed with us mate.

ChunkyCharlie

Notice Nicholls comments :10900:

When you concede as many goals as we do, you just keep chopping and changing the team to make sure we?ve got the right people on the park. I?ve got to keep believing there?s enough in that dressing-room to get us out of this situation [second bottom of the league]. I?m disappointed for everyone at this club because it is embarrassing to lose by those figures.?

Asked if he had ever experienced anything like that before, Nicholl responded: ?Yep, across the road at Hibs. Malmo. Four-nil down at half-time with wee Pat [Fenlon]. Horrific. All you?re asking is for them to turn it round to 4-1, 4-2 or 4-3. Show a wee bit of character in the second half. That didn?t happen, did it? So we ended up getting beat 7-0.

Top quality!!!!

zoltan socrates

The hobbits don't like hearing about 10, neither would you if your city rivals put ten past you while opening their 'new' stadium

Bitter tramps

It's a pity we don't haver the same  points systemas in Rugby Union where you get bonus points for the number of trys scored.

If they had something similar in football for goals scored then the league would have been won by now.

Tynie-Tempah

I had a conversation with a hibee friend of mine at weekend.  He just could not understand what was wrong with his comment that....

"if you take hearts out the league, we (hibs) have the best goals scored, least conceded and most points"

my response of ....."Yes but Hearts ARE in the league" just wasn't sinking in.

This is genuine. it was a quite remarkable couple of minutes.

Sexton Hardcastle

Stubbs always come across as a bitter father in a sitcom, who his perfect neighbours are always doing things better so tries makes bizarre excuses why he's better at it.

"Dad the neighbours have just matched a record 10 goal winning margin." "its only 3 points"

"Dad, the neighbours are 20 points ahead and strolling the league." "Their lucky because if we started well we would be ahead of them."

"Dad, the neighbours have scored more goals and conceeded less." "Well, son, we are the best team in the league."

"Dad you're an arsehole. I'm moving in with our neighbours. Bye"

alwaysthereinspirit

They only got 2 points for 0-7

and went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it for 39 years.

Then we're supposed to give up talking about 5-1 after a few months. Yeah right.

Dr. Bapswent

I heard this belting from some clown who sits a few rows behind me (further back than the rows behind me who left at half time), from about 7-0 onwards he kept saying it.

He also like to shout other ridiculous things like - 'too much football Hearts, your playing too much football!'

chuck berrys hairline

Wasn't Blinky wax lyrical about a 5-0 win a few weeks ago?

Nice of Nichol to bring up Malmo, great comparison of shite management!

:jjyay:

Edit: Did Stubbs blink too much reading our match report at Alloa last month? Think the twat needs glasses

Voice of reason

To be fair, that bit is not in quotation marks so probably not said by Stubbs. More likely David Hardie playing to his target Hibs audience by coming out with that gem.

However, the quote from Stubbs about nobody winning big at Alloa is a bit sad and delusional. Would it really have pained him that much to add "apart from Hearts". It makes him appear very bitter and unprofessional.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

To be fair, that bit is not in quotation marks so probably not said by Stubbs. More likely David Hardie playing to his target Hibs audience by coming out with that gem.

However, the quote from Stubbs about nobody winning big at Alloa is a bit sad and delusional. Would it really have pained him that much to add "apart from Hearts". It makes him appear very bitter and unprofessional.

The guy is bitter beyond belief and the glorious part of this is going to be him getting sacked when Hibs **** up in the Championship next season.

:pleasing:

travellingjambo

**** 'em. We keep winning, they can keep nearly doing something. **** knows what tho'.

supa hot fire

Just heard "so what about 10 goals, you still hire paedos" from one at work just there :lol:

Their tears taste delicious :D

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Delightful analogy.

The Internet

Does anyone else just keep a dignified silence when Hibs fans at work start rambling? I just keep quiet and let them slaver, sort of nodding and shrugging every so often, seems to annoy them even more. They're definitely getting more bitter by the week.

We got 3 penalties so we really only scored 7. Was Craig Thomson refereeing. If we finish second, go up in the play off's and get to another Scottish Cup Final then we have had a much better season than Hearts.

Honestly Ive heard it all today!

I got hit with the your "bus shelter is a death trap"

My reply was

"It's a bus shelter we can score 10 goal in"

His reply...

"Oh you seriously not gloating scoring 10 against a part time team"

Could feel the seethe soon as I walked in the office

brunoatemyhamster

If goal difference matters (which it does) then that was a four pointer on Saturday.

Part time opposition or not , Goals is the name of the game.

Dr. Bapswent

If goal difference matters (which it does) then that was a four pointer on Saturday.

Part time opposition or not , Goals is the name of the game.

Wrong.

Im afraid the Hibs fans are right in this case.

It was only 3pts, just like their 1-0 victory was also 3pts.

Goal difference in this case is inconsequential.

It is inconsequential because of the absolutely massive 20 point gulf or should i say chasm that exists between us and Hibs at the moment.

No amount of goal difference is going to fill that bad boy!

i could only imagine the tripe coming out of their mouths fortunately i work from home and dont have to mingle with the lower iq degens

3 points, yes, but it's how we done it.

After 59 minutes on Saturday, we sent a message to the rest of the league. 6-0 up and we bring on 3 strikers including our 2 top goal-scorers. Nobody is catching us.

Jerah Jambo

I had a conversation with a hibee friend of mine at weekend.  He just could not understand what was wrong with his comment that....

"if you take hearts out the league, we (hibs) have the best goals scored, least conceded and most points"

my response of ....."Yes but Hearts ARE in the league" just wasn't sinking in.

This is genuine. it was a quite remarkable couple of minutes.

Well they should be in a good place next season when we aren't in their league :sunny:

Sepp's Bladder

I heard this belting from some clown who sits a few rows behind me (further back than the rows behind me who left at half time), from about 7-0 onwards he kept saying it.

He also like to shout other ridiculous things like - 'too much football Hearts, your playing too much football!'

He was shouting after 7-0 and left at half time? Sounds like voices in your head!

Hibs fan and work in the same sentence? Surely all these Jambos mean you overheard these degenerate inbreds whilst carrying out their community service outside your workplace.

Dr. Bapswent

He was shouting after 7-0 and left at half time? Sounds like voices in your head!

Try again.

Just heard "so what about 10 goals, you still hire paedos" from one at work just there :lol:

Their tears taste delicious :D

In the past Ive seen guys get laid out on building sites for slagging the Hearts....those were the days, a Hibbie knew his place back then.

I have the pleasure of working beside a cowdenbeath fan who was there. Gave him a bit of abuse but he says they are in a direcway just now. Hibs fan refused to discuss it :-)

Cant wait for the game at fester rd, the league champions v the best team in the league.

Five to One

I have the pleasure of working beside a cowdenbeath fan who was there. Gave him a bit of abuse but he says they are in a direcway just now. Hibs fan refused to discuss it :-)

I liked the Cowdenbeath fan in the bus on the way home singing 'Cowdenbeath, Cowdenbeath, Condenbeath'. Took it all in good spirits and most stayed till the end tbf (of those that were there).

Cant wait for the game at fester rd, the league champions v the best team in the league.

Too close to call.  I'm going for a 1-10 draw.

I was told this morning that watching a game when your team scored 10 is boring, Apparently its more entertaining to watch a tight game where you win 1 0. Fekin Muppet  :toilet:

THOUGHT THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONS WERE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!

Archived