Dumbarton dot count

Fxxx the SPFL

scott herbertson

I thought I would just kick this off early.

No use without pictures

sorry.....dots

Did Scott Wilson not say the next game at Tynecastle was against queen of the south ?

Yeah he got that wrong, it's definitely Dumbarton.

I know because I have hospitality tickets in the Gorgie Suite for it. Cannot wait!

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield - 33

Main - 40

Gorgie - 10

H - 593

J - 321

Total - 997

Good counting FF. By comparison at same point there were 1105 seats left for Cowdenbeath game.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Dumbarton away, our worst result of the season. Need to get another 10 just to make up for it.

Perfect, the stronger they are the more goals we're allowed against them. Am I doing this right?

With Hobo Murray in charge of them though... Another 10 will suffice :D

Id take a 3rd 5-1 of the season against them right now!

Hungry hippo

Did Scott Wilson not say the next game at Tynecastle was against queen of the south ?

He corrected himself about 2 minutes after saying that.

Fxxx the SPFL

Wheatfield - 27

Gorgie - 6

Main - 40

H - 578

J - 266

Total - 917

That's 80 sold in a day keep this up and we will sell out.

Am i right in saying all hospitality is sold out for the rest of the season apart from the midweek meet against Alloa ?.

Am i right in saying all hospitality is sold out for the rest of the season apart from the midweek meet against Alloa ?.

Correct

Fxxx the SPFL

my old buddies from the Borders Hearts are panicking they have booked three tables for the Raith game however should they knock Inverness out the cup on Saturday then the semi final is on the hospitality day which will have to be moved to a midweek some of the guys will be struggling to get time off work.

my old buddies from the Borders Hearts are panicking they have booked three tables for the Raith game however should they knock Inverness out the cup on Saturday then the semi final is on the hospitality day which will have to be moved to a midweek some of the guys will be struggling to get time off work.

Aye Ray,never mind Borders folk.....we're all Highlanders on Saturday !  :2thumbsup:

Fxxx the SPFL

Aye Ray,never mind Borders folk.....we're all Highlanders on Saturday !  :2thumbsup:

you better grow a big ginger beard then Kev if you want to be a highlander certainly cannae steal any from yer heid though.

you better grow a big ginger beard then Kev if you want to be a highlander certainly cannae steal any from yer heid though.

Think I'll pass on the beard option Ray,might look oot ma see you Jimmy hat though !

Wheatfield - 23
Gorgie -        4
Main -         34
H -            557
J -             217

Total -        835

Reckon this one will be a complete full house. Everyone will be hoping to pay their respects to Dave McKay.

Reckon this one will be a complete full house. Everyone will be hoping to pay their respects to Dave McKay.

And for another goal fest!

was thinking the same. Could be quite a few lapsed fans coming to this one just to show their respects. I still remember being at the game after Willie Bauld died and seeing all these old guys in tears (mind they would be younger then me now!!) 

Wheatfield - 14
Gorgie -        1
Main -         31
H -            554
J -             199

Total -        799

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -   14

Gorgie         -    1

Main            -   29

H                 - 551

J                  - 181

Total           - 776

Fxxx the SPFL

Wheatfield   -   14

Gorgie         -    1

Main            -   29

H                 - 551

J                  - 181

Total           - 776

What's the scores on the doors now dot counters.

was thinking the same. Could be quite a few lapsed fans coming to this one just to show their respects. I still remember being at the game after Willie Bauld died and seeing all these old guys in tears (mind they would be younger then me now!!) 

Any thoughts on Hearts moving the away support to a quite corner in the old stand and allowing us to fill the Roseburn, it would make sense, especially when you saw most of the Cowdenbeath Section there last week was empty!

Seymour M Hersh

Any thoughts on Hearts moving the away support to a quite corner in the old stand and allowing us to fill the Roseburn, it would make sense, especially when you saw most of the Cowdenbeath Section there last week was empty!

No such thing I'm afraid.

Not sure this would be very feasible given the number of ST holders in the Main Stand however i do think the club should be looking at how best to maximize seats for Hearts fans for this match. Given there will be no trouble between Dumbarton and Hearts fans then I think we should literally give them one half of one section (350 seats or whatever). There really will be little need for much segregation. I'm fully expecting an even bigger turnout with people wanting to pay respects to Dave Mackay.

Not sure this would be very feasible given the number of ST holders in the Main Stand however i do think the club should be looking at how best to maximize seats for Hearts fans for this match. Given there will be no trouble between Dumbarton and Hearts fans then I think we should literally give them one half of one section (350 seats or whatever). There really will be little need for much segregation. I'm fully expecting an even bigger turnout with people wanting to pay respects to Dave Mackay.

That's my point, a lot of (I hate to say it) older fans, who do not or cannot normally attend, will want to pay their respects to one of the greats and it would make sense either to find a quiet (spelt correctly this time) corner for the small number of away fans. Money through the turnstiles is not the reason, the opportunity to show respect to Mr Mackay is the reason.

jimmy the jambo

That's my point, a lot of (I hate to say it) older fans, who do not or cannot normally attend, will want to pay their respects to one of the greats and it would make sense either to find a quiet (spelt correctly this time) corner for the small number of away fans. Money through the turnstiles is not the reason, the opportunity to show respect to Mr Mackay is the reason.

I love your sentiement and it's got me thinking.

Would it be possible for Hearts management team to reduce the prices for the older chaps as a one off,I'm sure on such an occasion no one in there right mind would object,then Hearts could make some type of charatable donation for the hospital that Mr MacKay passed away in?

The older chaps can then pay respect and they'll also get a chance to see the game and hopefully another goal fest.

Please let this happen.

I love your sentiement and it's got me thinking.

Would it be possible for Hearts management team to reduce the prices for the older chaps as a one off,I'm sure on such an occasion no one in there right mind would object,then Hearts could make some type of charatable donation for the hospital that Mr MacKay passed away in?

The older chaps can then pay respect and they'll also get a chance to see the game and hopefully another goal fest.

Please let this happen.

Hopefully someone will pick this up and get the ball rolling - Jimmy are you really a Junior Member?

Hopefully someone will pick this up and get the ball rolling - Jimmy are you really a Junior Member?

Do you know its do with post count and not age?

Wher would this quiet corner be ?.. as the other stands are already sold out then the only space is where they are going to be anyway.

The only question is whether home fans can occupy section L and that will be down to Police advice, Hearts and facilities under the stand which also need to be thought of.

In any case the issue may not even come up unless we see an increase in ticket sales meaning section K has to be opened shortly to meet demand.

Do you know its do with post count and not age?

No!

Wher would this quiet corner be ?.. as the other stands are already sold out then the only space is where they are going to be anyway.

The only question is whether home fans can occupy section L and that will be down to Police advice, Hearts and facilities under the stand which also need to be thought of.

In any case the issue may not even come up unless we see an increase in ticket sales meaning section K has to be opened shortly to meet demand.

Possibly the lower Section with stewarding separating fans above, I cannot see there being any trouble, just a thought as I believe a number of people who do not normally attend may want to pay their respect to Mr Mackay in person.

jimmy the jambo

What's the criteria?

I'm older than some, younger than others.

What's the criteria?

I'm older than some, younger than others.

:2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup: 

I am positive that back in the 05/06 season that we sold tickets in section L to home fans. I really don't see the issue with doing that to be honest especially against teams like Cowdenbeath and Dumbarton.

To be fair the game is 10 days away still . I think there will be a bigger crowd at this than at the Cowdenbeath game for a number of reasons; the 10-0, the fact there is no rugby on at same time and because a number of people will want to pay their respects to Dave Mackay.

Bob Gristle

I fancy them to go out, but you never know. This (the dumbarton game) should sell out at this rate I would have thought. I should be safe to get mine on Friday at least, feckin skint til then

Wheatfield   -   9

Gorgie         -    0

Main            -   28

H                 - 527

J                  - 127

Total           - 691

Wheatfield   -   9

Gorgie         -    0

Main            -   28

H                 - 527

J                  - 127

Total           - 691

good dot-counting

L will open to home fans and the ground will be full, as it should be, to pay tribute

Wheatfield   -   8

Gorgie         -    0

Main            -   25

H                 - 524

J                  - 124

Total           - 681

Sell out against Dumbarton then.  Tribute to the great Dave Mackay.

There must be bad news coming sometime but I can't even begin to imagine what or when.

And we still have the Lochend maestroes travails in the Cup and the play-offs to look forward to.

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -   10

Main            -   26 

H                 -  510

J                  -  114

Total           -  660

Archived