Livingston - ridiculous pishy wee shitey club

Craigieboy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the point of them?

What a set of dirty *******s btw.

Horrible side to play against. Hope they get relegated.

:bravo:

A pointless club with no fans or history. Wouldn't shed a tear if they went bust. Still managed to beat Hibs in a final mind.

A pointless club with no fans or history. Wouldn't shed a tear if they went bust. Still managed to beat Hibs in a final mind.

best post of year!

Forget Livingston Cragieboy you need to keep your eyes over your shoulder at the shite.

Worrying times..

:sob:

That's a bit of an arrogant OF type of attitude. We'd have no leagues without wee clubs.

absolutely on the money...one if the most cringe worthy posts on here in a very very long time...immaturity beyond belief....

bumblebee_1.jpg

Where would we bee without JKB English police[emoji4]

adjective

a frequent misspelling of subtle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They set up to frustrate and break up the play. They shouldn't apologise for going out and not getting beat 5-0. I blame the ref for not doing his job properly.

Burchill feels we're far and away the best team in the league, so setup his team accordingly not to get beat.

We need to get used to teams playing this way and find better ways to combat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bumblebee_1.jpg

Grammar police maybe, but made me laugh all the same.

Couldn't really care about Livi, tbh. 12 points from them. Move on to the next game.

As shite a thread as this is, I'd like to point out the diving antics of their number 22. Sekajja I think? Threw himself to ground when racing with Wilson then again with no one near him a few minutes later. Then again at the start of the second half. Ridiculous stuff.

Lets not  look down our noses at people after we have beaten them and taken three points.  

They are not total crap clearly and  created two goals last week.

Glad to be out of their little clutches,  6 points, all that matters. ALL that matters really

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Livingston FC, Meadowbank, Edinburgh Rugby, BT Murrayfield, Almondvale Energy Assets Arena, Edinburgh City FC, Edinburgh Royals, Edinburgh/Scottish Rocks, SRU, Herriot Watt Sports excellence Centre Tec...

If someone could mangle the above in to better fitting link-ups, it would solve problems for a lot of folk involved in Lothian sports, imo.

Seems like no one has a team and a venue which fits. Anyone involved in any of the above? Could a few joint ventures not benefit everyone? Sighthill proposals in to that mix?

Forget Livingston Cragieboy you need to keep your eyes over your shoulder at the shite.

Worrying times..

Is that not Craigie's wife? :lol:

Sorry Craigie couldn't resist.

What's the point of them?

What a set of dirty *******s btw.

Horrible side to play against. Hope they get relegated.

Nonsense. The more folk that go and watch them means less go and see the ugly sisters. Imagine letting Livvy get under you skin!

ChunkyCharlie

No history? Does a league cup not count? they are a relatively new club and from a small town so they pretty are up against it.

I went to their cup final win v hibs so for that I don't mind them. And as for their fans, good on them for supporting livi rather than one of the old firm.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

No history? Does a league cup not count? they are a relatively new club and from a small town so they pretty are up against it.

They've achieved exactly the same major trophy haul in their existence, as Hibs have since the early nineties. Which is pretty amusing. :lol:

Robbie Neilson

Palladro was down for quite a while and the tramp Livi fans were booing him when he managed to get back to his feet and walk to the touchline. Unnecessary and lack of class

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Palladro was down for quite a while and the tramp Livi fans were booing him when he managed to get back to his feet and walk to the touchline. Unnecessary and lack of class

Steve Cowan was calling him a play actor and suggesting he was a cheat on Forth2 commentary, until it was obvious he had cuts and scrapes on his leg from the challenge... He then started mumbling nonsense about previous challenges. :lol:

Poor poor excuse for a thread.

Seems that some people around here are suddenly getting a Charlie Big Baws attitude as we are top of the league about other smaller clubs such as Livingston.

Short memories people, as it wasn't that long ago we nearly folded. I'd rather leave the "diddy club" chat to fans of Rangers & Celtic.

Worrying times..

Good post, shite absolutely powering towards us

We_are_the_Hearts

Could get rid of 10 teams in Scotland and hardly anyone would notice. The worrying thing is we are struggling to beat pish like that.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Poor poor excuse for a thread.

Seems that some people around here are suddenly getting a Charlie Big Baws attitude as we are top of the league about other smaller clubs such as Livingston.

Short memories people, as it wasn't that long ago we nearly folded. I'd rather leave the "diddy club" chat to fans of Rangers & Celtic.

Probably agree with this. Although I suspect most who say differently are just being wide and having a wee troll. ;)

Steve Cowan was calling him a play actor and suggesting he was a cheat on Forth2 commentary, until it was obvious he had cuts and scrapes on his leg from the challenge... He then started mumbling nonsense about previous challenges. :lol:

Cowan is a player who had one good season in his career, all off the back of Durie. Typical hubz underachiever with bitterness issues

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Cowan is a player who had one good season in his career, all off the back of Durie. Typical hubz underachiever with bitterness issues

It's a weird thing, but I remember Durie at Hibs, even though I was young, but I just don't remember Cowan as a player.

Like Hearts fans haven't done stuff like that before :lol:

It's a weird thing, but I remember Durie at Hibs, even though I was young, but I just don't remember Cowan as a player.

Probably cos Durie went on to play well for rankgers for a number of years, whereas Cowan disappeared after he left the vermin

Archived