Stuart Pearce Sacked

Gigolo-Aunt

I doubt very much that Neilson is in the frame.

If we get promoted, and he has a good second season, there may start to be interest.

Couldn't  believe he got the Forest job after ****ing up the England U21 job and blaming everyone but himself.

Still my mate will be happy on Monday morning.

Robbies far too smart to take that particular poisoned chalice.

However The Rangers next season perhaps ?

Robbie's a bit young to be contemplating a spot of gardening leave surely?

I watched his very arrogant England U21s play Belgium a couple of years back. They were 1-0 up at half time and thinking they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. He made two subs with about 10 minutes to go and Belgium scored twice to win. Tactical fuc*wit

Robbie is on a mission and Levein should remind him what happened when he jumped ship to quick for Leicester

Robbie is on a mission and Levein should remind him what happened when he jumped ship to quick for Leicester

Levein in had been Hearts boss for 3 full seasons, with a few runs in Europe under his belt. He thought his time to move was then and fair play to him, he tried and it didn't work out. It made him better going forward as a coach.

I doubt, as he seems very screwed on, Robbie after 6 months would even consider moving on. He knows that he'll be making a name for himself here managing a club in the top end of the Championship and unlike Pressley he's a good chance of him getting a wee run in Europe at Hearts.

Nottom Forest going through managers like toilet roll?

Or was Billy Davies there longer than I thought?

Lol get it right up ye pearce ya ******* charlatan, hope you dissappear into oblivion where you belong

Such anger!

Listeners to the football ramble podcast will be laughing about this news.

He hates the Scots, so I'm pleased he's been binned.

Teuchterjambo

I find this very pleasing and well deserved .... a bit of a dinosaur in today's game with an arrogance to go with.

Couldn't believe they appointed him and they got what they deserved. Always think there is a bit of comparison to be made with Aberdeen ... both had glory days when they stumbled upon an exceptional manager allowing them to punch well above their weight and now the fans seem to think they should be at that level as some kind of right.

Rudolf's Mate

He hates the Scots, so I'm pleased he's been binned.

This!

I watched an interview with him with him saying he loved beating Scotland as he hated the jocks. The look on his face when he said it! 

Archived