Kenny Anderson

Robert Polson

All roads lead to Gorgie

Thought The prince played well yesterday.

He did well playing the ball quicker and looking more confident to take it for a run. I think Pallardo's influence in the centre gives the whole midfield a lift knowing his positional sense will pick up anything that could otherwise put us in trouble. If Anderson adds something different then that is good given Robbie's horses for courses approach.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Straightfromtheheart

Ah really? What uni did he get that from?

Anderson, who is also completing an economics degree at the Johan Cruyff Institute

Folk keen to see Buaben, who's been almost ever present in our team that's 16 points clear at the top of the league, "punted" to the bench for a guy who up until maybe a  day ago they'd never even heard of and have never seen play?

:cornette: x infinity.

Maroonblood22

Folk keen to see Buaben, who's been almost ever present in our team that's 16 points clear at the top of the league, "punted" to the bench for a guy who up until maybe a  day ago they'd never even heard of and have never seen play?

... and beyond!

Cast No Shadow

Buaben is more than good enough to play against the pub sides of the current league we're in, don't get me wrong. He had a decent game against the might of Alloa yesterday evening.

But we're going to need an upgrade if we're hoping to compete at the right end of the Premiership next season.

Buaben is more than good enough to play against the pub sides of the current league we're in, don't get me wrong. He had a decent game against the might of Alloa yesterday evening.

But we're going to need an upgrade if we're hoping to compete at the right end of the Premiership next season.

:lol:

Honestly mate, it's boring now.

Tell me, since when did your harbour this opinion of Prince?

We have competed at the right end of the Premiership with far worse players than Prince Buaben. I just think looking forward to him bring 'punted' is a bit much considering his contribution this season, 

You do realise guys like Ian Black, Adrian Mrowiec, Jamie Hamill and Mehdi Taouil have all played in Europe before? Buaben's miles ahead of them.

The White Cockade

KB is a strange place

Buaben has been a great signing and then after being not on top form for a few games needs punted

Sow was a complete unkown who joined us , hit form straight away, banged in the goals and is one of our players of the season

but in the murky world of ther internet when he was out injured became a shirker, not interested, wants away and not as good as we thought

Although for some people the opposite happened when Dale Carrick spent even more time out injured than Sow but in that

time became Lionel Messi !!

the truth is that most of Robbie/CL's signings have been huge successes

Alexander, Eckersley, Buaben, Gomis, Sow, Pallardo, Zeefuik, Ozturk, Keatings - unbelievable signings

considering the state of the club last year

Very seldom does a club make that many successful signings in one go - usually a dud or two would be amongst them

only El Hass has not impressed me so far but let's get him fit and give him a chance to prove himself as well

KB is a strange place

Buaben has been a great signing and then after being not on top form for a few games needs punted

Sow was a complete unkown who joined us , hit form straight away, banged in the goals and is one of our players of the season

but in the murky world of ther internet when he was out injured became a shirker, not interested, wants away and not as good as we thought

Although for some people the opposite happened when Dale Carrick spent even more time out injured than Sow but in that

time became Lionel Messi !!

the truth is that most of Robbie/CL's signings have been huge successes

Alexander, Eckersley, Buaben, Gomis, Sow, Pallardo, Zeefuik, Ozturk, Keatings - unbelievable signings

considering the state of the club last year

Very seldom does a club make that many successful signings in one go - usually a dud or two would be amongst them

only El Hass has not impressed me so far but let's get him fit and give him a chance to prove himself as well

Good post.

Basically, Cast No Shadow is a racist.

Don't need his type at our club IMO.

Good post.

Hell of an assumption unless there is previous!! Is there?

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Good post.

Crikey, that's some conclusion to reach. 

Delighted that it looks like we have got an attacking midfield option in the squad.

As I've said I don't think we'll miss holt- not that I didn't rate him - but Neilson and Levein aren't daft, they will have seen the one area we are lacking and hopefully they've squared that circle

Cast No Shadow

You do realise guys like Ian Black, Adrian Mrowiec, Jamie Hamill and Mehdi Taouil have all played in Europe before? Buaben's miles ahead of them.

Mehdi Taouil was outstanding against Liverpool. That doesn't change the fact he was pure pony.

Do Partick and Carlisle know they let this clear superstar slip through the net?

Clear as day IMO.

Wants Buaben replaced with a guid Scottish/Dutch/Indonesian laddie.

Racist.

Mehdi Taouil was outstanding against Liverpool. That doesn't change the fact he was pure pony.

Do Partick and Carlisle know they let this clear superstar slip through the net?

haha that wasn;t his point and you know it. He is saying that we competed in the top half of the league with these players. 

Cast No Shadow

Good post.

Correct.

In fact, I'm so racist, I'd even continue playing ?zt?rk, Gomis and Sow/Zeefuik.

You're clearly not a very bright spark.

Correct.

In fact, I'm so racist, I'd even continue playing ?zt?rk, Gomis and Sow/Zeefuik.

Interesting you're only stating this now you've been rumbled.

Saving face IMO. White face, obviously.

Cast No Shadow

You're clearly not a very bright spark.

Well, what I said is quite clearly verifiable.

When I'm proven spectacularly right next season, hopefully you remember this thread with at least some humility.

Anderson, who is also completing an economics degree at the Johan Cruyff Institute

I'm sure he'll do a turn for us

Correct.

Can't even tell these two apart. 

Can't even tell these two apart. 

The prosecution rests.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's actually Gomis he has issues with.

Bauban is the most attacking of the three and the only player driving us forward last night. Be careful what you wish for...

Good point well made. Prince certainly was a key part of our midfield display last night. 

Reading some of the rest of the thread, I really wonder if people judge players' performances based on JKB "match day" threads or listening to BBC "open all mikes"!!

Prince will be missing at Livi on Saturday due to 1 match suspension, so that will be even better for the "bench warmers" I suppose.

We really need to understand that CL/RN have made excellent choices in improving our squad since their introduction last summer & I trust them to deliver in the future.

Fozzyonthefence

Great game last night. I see he is our new must dislike player. I wonder why

I don't know why but looks like you have thoughts on it - care to share them with us?

What is it with this board and folk bickering? :lol:

Back on topic...

If this boy does sign, it will add more competition to an already very good squad.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Never Let Them Forget

We need a goal scoring midfielder like the Cameron/Hartley type. It's all about having differnt options and think that would be the final piece in the jigsaw.

Be interesting to see if we have first option in Zeefuik as in the next 3/4 weeks the league could be nearly wrapped up imo, so would Robbie continue playing him knowing he's not got a future at the club and build for next season.

Great game last night. I see he is our new must dislike player. I wonder why

Who said anything about disliking him?

And you can stick your last line up your arse you bellend.

Jambof3tornado

I assume we see this lad as an improvement on Robinson and Holt.

On the whole our signings all seem to have improved us (I'm sure El Hass will come good given time).

Phil D. Corners

I think posters that make those comments require a wee sniff!

When I'm proven spectacularly right next season, hopefully you remember this thread with at least some humility.

Oh this thread will hopefully be kept, you are entitled to your opinion but i'll be honest its a pile of }*#%}. You seem set on.an agenda for a midfielder who has been the main presence in a team 16points clear.

Bridge of Djoum

Hopefully Buaben gets punted to the bench then.

Jeez. You're taking any excuse to have a pop at Buaben. Give it a rest chief, it's getting boring now.

:rofl:

Mrowiec was murder, and I didn't rate Mehdi. But the others you mention have proven season after season they can play in the top league.

Buaben hasn't. If he had I'm sure Partick or Utd would have kept him.

Bridge of Djoum

You're proving to be a spectacular something to be honest.

Mrowiec was murder, and I didn't rate Mehdi. But the others you mention have proven season after season they can play in the top league.

Not proven at Utd, don't talk pish. :laugh:

He was a stand out for Dundee United, that's why he signed for Watford.

Oh ffs there's two of them.

Where has this myth that Buaben (or Gomis) haven't proven themselves in the top division come from?

They were both regulars in the Dundee Utd team that finished 3rd, and won the cup in 09/10.

Archived