Rangers - Celtic

Pennywise

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brisbane_Jambo

Take it the police warnings about celebrating infront of opposing fans didn't make much difference then.

I want nothing less than total humiliation, oh and maybe a couple of injuries

Take it the police warnings about celebrating infront of opposing fans didn't make much difference then.

They shouldn't either.

Fed up with Police using footballers as an excuse for the behaviour of fans.

Only on kb would you get people cheering the wee racist scoring a goal for RA sellick

Exactly. Disguisting reaction from alleged Hearts men.

Hope someone (Blackie) chops Scott Brown. A more annoying character you'll never see, always trying to wind up opposing supporters and referees let him away with it.

Toxteth O'Grady

This booking thing is really getting out of hand totally ridiculous.

I don't agree with it but that is the rule (sometimes) so the players need to learn.

MacDonald Jardine

Only on kb would you get people cheering the wee racist scoring a goal for RA sellick

Indeed. I wonder why I never seem to meet these people.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

airdriejambo3

The thumbs head of hair never fails to amaze me, today he seems to have grown a wee bit extra fluff at the front, must have been in they shower drains collecting before the match.

Allowing Commons 6 yards to cross a baw! Hahaha!

Heard a multitude of angry screams and a few smashing sounds with anti catholic expletives added in...looks like the neighbours seethe fest shows it's ugly head once more! :)

Now give us 10 timothy...I feel rather dirty but I can live with it for the afternoon!

Ian Black making a fool of himself again. Diving about, feigning injury. Brown winding him right up as well.

Cheering the goal. A heavy Rangers defeat helps Hearts

Brisbane_Jambo

Are Rangers actually this bad? Not that we fared too well against Celtic, but they look completely out of their depth. Hoof!

Thumb's hair :cornette:

It looks like he has collected up hair trimmings and tried to glue them on the bald patches at the front of his head!

Footballfirst

I think the pitch was only relaid at the end of December once they had removed the stilts and platform that the athletic track had sat on for the Commie Games.

I don't think grass will grow below 6 degrees celsius, hence the new turf won't have bound properly, as we haven't exactly had a heatwave during January..

Thumb's hair :cornette:

It looks like he has collected up hair trimmings and tried to glue them on the bald patches at the front of his head!

It's like the Team America beards but on his head.

The pitch is a feckin disgrace.

Who thought it was possible to lay turf at this time of the year in Scotland and not have problems ?

This is eye bleedingly bad to watch for a showpiece semi-final..

but but the whole World has been waiting for this, I'm told :rolleyes:

Archived