Rangers - Celtic

Pennywise

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way Rangers set out with all their men behind the ball would have been embarrasing for their fans.

:rofl:

What a shame.

Celtic though...

How was that the same team we played at tynecastle?

The park?

What a state.

King of the North

The gulf between Celtic and the rest of Scottish football is huge, they regularly knock 4 or 5 past teams in the same league as them.

Hats off to Rangers, it was damage limitation with the hope of nicking a goal, they never had that chance they were hoping for and the second goal killed it, but folk going through Rangers for their play smacks of utter desperation.

As an aside, the armaggedon talk has clearly been over-egged, apart from both sides typical secterian singing, the only thing out of the ordinary was the Celtic fans huge banner with a disgusting dig at soldiers from the great war in reference to Rangers dying.

Amazing the amount of hypocrites who swallow Celtic Football Club's bullshit on here.

We get that you,like, really hate celtic and have a bit of a soft spot for the huns.

But the only seethe and hurt on here is coming from you.

Timpathisers can be happy because the huns didn't win, mini huns can be happy because it wasn't the hammering it could have been, plus they got to hear some party songs.

The only unhappy people will be those who tuned in hoping to see a game of football break out.

I bet Big John Hartson has sent his CV into Mike Ashley, the big man applies for every management job going in Scotland including ones at Aldi and Lidl.

Quite embarrassing when he said before KO that Celtic should be much nearer the top of the league than they are,epic fail.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Craig Thompson broke up play as much as he could to help zombie sevco. He gave them the vast majority of the decisions to stop Celtic getting into any gear. What a corrupt bunch are in charge of our game.

There were a lot of dubious decisions but I think it was more to do with the total ineptitude of the man in charge than anything else. Celtic are more to blame for the lack of further goals by not trying a leg in the second half plus the sloppiness of there passing in their opponents half . Maybe there was a mutual feeling of let's not inflict more pain.

We get that you,like, really hate celtic and have a bit of a soft spot for the huns.

Timpathisers can be happy because the huns didn't win, mini huns can be happy because it wasn't the hammering it could have been, plus they got to hear some party songs.

The only unhappy people will be those who tuned in hoping to see a game of football break out.

Very sad comments from you.

The Real Maroonblood

Interesting observation.

Hackney Hearts

The gulf between Celtic and the rest of Scottish football is huge, they regularly knock 4 or 5 past teams in the same league as them. 

There may well be a gulf - definitely in terms of resources obviously - but they have not been "regularly" knocking in 4 or 5 in the league this season.

Played 22 matches...

Scored more than 3 goals in only 4 games.

Indeed, they've scored more than 2 goals in only 5 games.

What was the Green Brigade banner before the game?

'At the going down of the Hun, we will remember them'

1873-2012.

At least I think that is what I read.

Truly, I wonder if the irony of quoting Binyon even crossed their minds.

Malinga the Swinga

There seems to be a lot of people on here who are upset about their second team losing to Celtic today. Why they can't just accept that The Rangers are second rate compared to Celtic and even compared to the previous club known as Rangers. Sometimes think they would rather The Rangers got promoted at our expense, such is their love for their Glasgow friends.

There seems to be a lot of people on here who are upset about their second team losing to Celtic today. Why they can't just accept that The Rangers are second rate compared to Celtic and even compared to the previous club known as Rangers. Sometimes think they would rather The Rangers got promoted at our expense, such is their love for their Glasgow friends.

Very poor contribution to the thread.

Has the rioting started yet?

Out at my daughters flat in beautiful Cumbernauld (her choice, she was warned) for the day, she is fortunate enough to reside in a block flats occupied by mostly Hun families (your jealousy is almost tangible).

Both upstairs and to the right have been boxing with each other after the first goal went in...it has just concluded. This was the exact sequence of events: first goal was proceeded with loud male and female screaming at each other, bodies hitting off walls/floors, objects being smashed, it all simmering down, unified anti catholic/pro terrorist organisation chanting, it all kicking off again, more in house boxing, loud screaming, folk been ejected and fired in to taxi's, laddies with their shirts ripped and their wuman in tears. More pished huns arriving to the now deflated party, more sectarian chanting, followed by incessant arguing turned physical, BANG!! CLATTER!! WALLOP!! Folk again been kicked oot to the echo of various death threats and the defiant chant of wading through their knees in a specific blood type. More wuman in tears, desperate pleas for calm, it settled for 10, the wee pope of rome was taking a severe verbal pounding by some young lassie out smoking a fag, whom then proceeded to spot young kids (aged 8-10) pass by with a ball to which they where warned "non of you better be ********" the gents in the flat clearly heard the possibility of assaulting a tim(s) was on the cards, so they rushed to the balcony to investigated...what was voiced to the innocent kids (for about 5 minutes) is not repeatable! The wife was so disgusted she called in the 5-0...which was delightful to watch several doors getting rattled and stern warnings handed out, to the drunken cries of innocence.

Am sure this is only a one off...don't ever recall Rangers fans acting like racist parasitic neds of society in such a manner before?? :look:

'At the going down of the Hun, we will remember them'

1873-2012.

At least I think that is what I read.

Truly, I wonder if the irony of quoting Binyon even crossed their minds.

FFS

Disgusting support

MacDonald Jardine

That's not you though is it?

Personally I can separate this game from the league.

You just hate the huns.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Out at my daughters flat in beautiful Cumbernauld (her choice, she was warned) for the day, she is fortunate enough to reside in a block flats occupied by mostly Hun families (your jealousy is almost tangible).

Both upstairs and to the right have been boxing with each other after the first goal went in...it has just concluded. This was the exact sequence of events: first goal was proceeded with loud male and female screaming at each other, bodies hitting off walls/floors, objects being smashed, it all simmering down, unified anti catholic/pro terrorist organisation chanting, it all kicking off again, more in house boxing, loud screaming, folk been ejected and fired in to taxi's, laddies with their shirts ripped and their wuman in tears. More pished huns arriving to the now deflated party, more sectarian chanting, followed by incessant arguing turned physical, BANG!! CLATTER!! WALLOP!! Folk again been kicked oot to the echo of various death threats and the defiant chant of wading through their knees in a specific blood type. More wuman in tears, desperate pleas for calm, it settled for 10, the wee pope of rome was taking a severe verbal pounding by some young lassie out smoking a fag, whom then proceeded to spot young kids (aged 8-10) pass by with a ball to which they where warned "non of you better be ********" the gents in the flat clearly heard the possibility of assaulting a tim(s) was on the cards, so they rushed to the balcony to investigated...what was voiced to the innocent kids (for about 5 minutes) is not repeatable! The wife was so disgusted she called in the 5-0...which was delightful to watch several doors getting rattled and stern warnings handed out, to the drunken cries of innocence.

Am sure this is only a one off...don't ever recall Rangers fans acting like racist parasitic neds of society in such a manner before?? :look:

Sake :laugh:

That's not you though is it?

Personally I can separate this game from the league.

You just hate the huns.

What's wrong with hating the Huns?

MacDonald Jardine

What's wrong with hating the Huns?

To the extent you favour Celtic, plenty. I fail to understand how any Hearts supporter can actually attend games and find Rangers more hateful than Celtic.

Rangers defensively were all over the shop in the first half and by the time they got it sorted the game  was all over.  United will more than give Celtic a game in the final.

Although the content of some of the songs are questionable, Rangers fans made some noise today,

Mickey Stewart is spot on. That Rangers team has NO pace, what the hell have they done to Temps?

They turned him from being a great wee player into a Zombie,at the end of the day money won,thing is though his ex buds can say come the end of the season....Where's yer medals?

It really is awful to see a guy like him rot away at Sevco,as for Ian Black ???

Rangers defensively were all over the shop in the first half and by the time they got it sorted the game was all over. United will more than give Celtic a game in the final.

Although the content of some of the songs are questionable, Rangers fans made some noise today,

At least that's something. They won the singing contest.

Not sure how else Rangers were meant to go about their game today.

Mcdowell knew the limitations of his team and set up to frustrate celtic with the hope of nicking the goal.

All things considered they kept celtic pretty quiet, celtic didnt look like scoring anymore than 2.. maybe griffiths going through and it getting called back but we don't know if he would've buried that.  Unfortunately they don't have anyone in their squad that could hurt celtic.

ToadKiller Dog

The thread proving that for some the two clubs are necessary to the way they view Scottish football . The need to decide which club is worst becomes more bizarre , the need to support one of the clubs more than the other even more so .

today Celtic could have scored 4 or 5 if they had needed to as Scott Brown said they did what they had to do . If Celtic sitting back on a 2-0 lead stops somebody being stabbed or a wife getting a right hander then maybe it was justified , though a sad indictment on our game .

Rangers were not going to score today , if the result gives them a false sense of where they are more full them and the better for us as we wrap up the league title .

The thread proving that for some the two clubs are necessary to the way they view Scottish football . The need to decide which club is worst becomes more bizarre , the need to support one of the clubs more than the other even more so .

today Celtic could have scored 4 or 5 if they had needed to as Scott Brown said they did what they had to do . If Celtic sitting back on a 2-0 lead stops somebody being stabbed or a wife getting a right hander then maybe it was justified , though a sad indictment on our game .

Rangers were not going to score today , if the result gives them a false sense of where they are more full them and the better for us as we wrap up the league title .

Guidetti was falling over the ball in the box to bravely save a Glaswegian wife from being stabbed.

John-Guidetti.jpg

What a hero. 

Malinga the Swinga

Very poor contribution to the thread.

thank you very much. I know you are hurting but never mind, your team are still in the Scottish cup. Me, I wanted The Rangers to lose at it may knock their confidence and help us in our quest to win the league and promotion. If we get promoted, I will want anyone from Falkirk, Queen of the South or whoever is 2nd bottom of SPFL to join us.

Finally, I would like Dundee Utd to win the cup beating Celtic.

thank you very much. I know you are hurting but never mind, your team are still in the Scottish cup. Me, I wanted The Rangers to lose at it may knock their confidence and help us in our quest to win the league and promotion. If we get promoted, I will want anyone from Falkirk, Queen of the South or whoever is 2nd bottom of SPFL to join us.

Finally, I would like Dundee Utd to win the cup beating Celtic.

Very sad to read these comments towards a fellow jambo.

Very sad to read these comments towards a fellow jambo.

Ignore him Scott.

It's easy to forget that on this forum if you don't have blind hatred for any other team you're not a hearts fan.

The Real Maroonblood

To the extent you favour Celtic, plenty. I fail to understand how any Hearts supporter can actually attend games and find Rangers more hateful than Celtic.

What makes you say that?

Rangers weren't like rabid dugs after all

They were more like recently castrated dugs

Strange lack of fight.

It felt like watching celtic v Dunfermline or something

Almost 600 posts on a League Cup game not involving Hearts.

Sad.

The most sensible comment on this thread...take a bow bud!

Rangers weren't like rabid dugs after all

They were more like recently castrated dugs

Strange lack of fight.

It felt like watching celtic v Dunfermline or something

Rangers are truly awful. They looked like they couldn't get around the park with any power or strength.

So ordinary. They couldn't make space or create chances with any sort of creative play. It was crosses or hopeful punts into the box from deep.

Geoff Kilpatrick

And you adding to the count.

I've no problem adding to the count to make the point.

Hope this helps.

maroonlegions

Almost 600 posts on a League Cup game not involving Hearts.

Sad.

Yip Prince had the right idea by his comment below on the NEWCO v Smeltic game today.

1794597_1411455485815036_211814223901594

Celtic didn't get out of or need to get out of second gear.

Lee McCulloch should have been sent off for the deliberate elbow on Griffiths and possibly for his sneaky attempt to stand on Guidetti.

Ian Black's constant diving and injury feigning was funny.

As was Guidetti's fall on the edge of the box.

Craig Thompson and specifically his stand side assistant were 'Rangers' best performers.

Scott Brown is a bell chief but easily the best player in Scotland.

Playing for Celtic is just a job to Craig Gordon.

i wish jj was my dad

Rangers defensively were all over the shop in the first half and by the time they got it sorted the game  was all over.  United will more than give Celtic a game in the final.

Although the content of some of the songs are despicable questionable, Rangers and Celtic fans made some noise today,

FTFY

Archived