Will you watch the rantic game today? (NHC)

trago13

The alleged greatest game ever poll  

220 members have voted

1. 1. will you watch the game today

I'm interested to know how the level of interest from the KB "team" and if you will actually watch the game on tv.

I'm in the, no I will not, camp. It really does not interest me in the slightest. However I'm guessing more will watch than wont.

I've tried to do a poll, hopefully it worked. If not, just put me on ignore!!!

It's a yes for me, got a few mates coming round to the flat for a few beers as well. We are just hoping for loads of violence and hopefully crowd trouble.

want to see the the rainjurs skelped, then the hush up job by the msm, when they try to gloss over the sectarianism and trouble from both sets of fans

The_razors_edge

At a family meal today so it's a no from me. Would be a no anyway even if I wasn't going to this meal. Darts on itv4 would be my tele of choice. Wouldn't open the curtains if they were playing on my front lawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feckall else to do. I am not going to deliberately NOT watch it. It will be a spectacle if nothing else.

looking forward to it tbh, the same way my Utd supporting pals look forward to an Edinburgh Derby. Hopefully Rangers get a good doing aswell.

Well if there is a poll.....yes,a poll.....on who is watching a game of football then there should be one on who is watching Sass v Inter beforehand.

Sorry for being cynical but it really is that silly.

Too right.

Once Andy the hibby wins the Aussie I'll be belting out the rebel songs. :lol:

Seriously though hope it's an actual car crash. **** them both. Mon the pats later, far more important.

A team of Johnny Foreigner mercenaries against good honest Scots laddies. Doncha know.

A team of Johnny Foreigner mercenaries against good honest Scots laddies. Doncha know.

Hat trick for Magalenes own then?

Prince Buaben

I am at work all day so wont be watching the game.

Think Celtic will get a Barrowload so once the whistle kicks off it will be boring unless the decend into a full scale riot

I'm a yes. Expecting a bloodbath. Hope to see all that is wrong with Scottish football exposed and the media pretending it never happened.

Match abandoned after 25 mins due to crowd trouble with Celtic 3 up. Watching the authorities and journalists try to defend this fixture and the importance of the OF afterwards will be a joy to behold.

The end is nigh. They'll have the 2 team mini-league they've always dreamed off sooner than they think.

Match abandoned after 25 mins due to crowd trouble with Celtic 3 up. Watching the authorities and journalists try to defend this fixture and the importance of the OF afterwards will be a joy to behold.

The end is nigh. They'll have the 2 team mini-league they've always dreamed off sooner than they think.

I have Celtic - 3 but doubtful as I think Celtic will be told not to go mental with the score for the above reasons.

If not Rangers will get dry shagged. Will be delightful.

I'm a yes too. I view this game similar to the way you would a car crash. You know it's messy and you know you shouldn't but you can't help looking at the carnage as you pass by.

I have Celtic - 3 but doubtful as I think Celtic will be told not to go mental with the score for the above reasons.

If not Rangers will get dry shagged. Will be delightful.

Celtic may be told not to go mental, but you try telling someone like Scott Brown or Kris Commons (who have a bit of a history in this fixture) to go easy on them after this long and with the potential that this fixture may never happen again, no chance.

I'll be watching it.

Hoping for major trouble in the stands. Also a bloodbath on the pitch.

Probably be crap.

Not watching as I'll be working. It's getting recorded though, I might watch it later if I hear reports of carnage.

No danger am I watching the most anticipated game in World football (well according to the media mafia that is). Think I will stick hot pins in my eyes instead. 

Celtic may be told not to go mental, but you try telling someone like Scott Brown or Kris Commons (who have a bit of a history in this fixture) to go easy on them after this long and with the potential that this fixture may never happen again, no chance.

True.

Broony to score and lift his top to his celebration at Djouf :lol:

No danger am I watching the most anticipated game in World football (well according to the media mafia that is). Think I will stick hot pins in my eyes instead.

Is it the cool thing to be trendy and say your not watching?

Is it the cool thing to be trendy and say your not watching?

I reckon a few people claiming they won't watch it will be glued to the tv from 1pm onwards for all the build up lol

I reckon a few people claiming they won't watch it will be glued to the tv from 1pm onwards for all the build up lol

Sounds about right. Some please think of the children.

i don't think the Police will be warning Celtic players to go easy but I do think the Celtic marketing Men will. How can they sell future "Best Derby in the World" if they play to form and scud 8 passed Rangers.

I've voted No, but if there is nothing else on , and I've caught up with everything, I my watch a bit, but I'm not actively going to prepare to watch it.

...a bit disco

I'll be watching and keeping a weather eye for those English hoolies kicking off.

Brisbane_Jambo

Definitely, it should be entertaining. Not in a football sense of course. The cringe I'm reading on Facebook is sickening though.

"Biggest derby in the world".

Rangers fans are really struggling to be relevant in football these days.

BRAVEHEART1874

It's either that or Comedy Central for laughs and I don't think friends is on :)

I'll watch, wasn't going to but its car crash telly for the masses and hopefully it all goes tits up and turns into a real kicking match.

No, absolutely not. It infuriates me that this match gets so much coverage and I'm refusing to watch it as a point of principle. OF matches are a summary of some of the worst elements of Scottish society: sectarianism, drink-fuelled disorder, violence and a media/public obsession which is absolutely ridiculous.

kingantti1874

No, absolutely not. It infuriates me that this match gets so much coverage and I'm refusing to watch it as a point of principle. OF matches are a summary of some of the worst elements of Scottish society: sectarianism, drink-fuelled disorder, violence and a media/public obsession which is absolutely ridiculous.

I don't like them any more than you.. But the reality is probably 60-70% of the football supporting population of Scotland support one of them... There's no point whinging about the coverage - it will always happen... Just make peace with it and enjoy them showing themselves up for the arseholes the undoubtedly are

Just gonna stick it out there and say i've looked forward to it all weekend. Love big derbies and as much as people want to pretend its a nothing game its a massive derby game, the standard will probably be poor but you cant beat big atmospheres regardless of how poisionous it is.

Cringeworthy seeing some of the posts about what people will be doing instead :lol:

I don't like them any more than you.. But the reality is probably 60-70% of the football supporting population of Scotland support one of them... There's no point whinging about the coverage - it will always happen... Just make peace with it and enjoy them showing themselves up for the arseholes the undoubtedly are

I know what you are saying but I just cannot accept it - it is just absolutely infuriating and this disproportionate "support" can't continue in the long-term if the game is going to improve in this country and achieve some kind of credibility. Why are people outwith he west of Scotland still interested in supporting this shower? Genuine question. Sectarianism is completely outdated and surely widely accepted as something that is actually bad. Both teams are sh*te to watch and the Hun haven't won a trophy of note for years.

luckyBatistuta

It's a "no" for me...already sick of all the crap from the media...do they really think Spanish,Italians,Germans etc etc are all going to be glued to their TV sets for this game...the whole worlds watching...don't make me laugh...wake up celtit and sevco fans your just not that important...sometimes I actually look forward to working.

It's a yes for me, got a few mates coming round to the flat for a few beers as well. We are just hoping for loads of violence and hopefully crowd trouble.

:thumbsup:

Archived