20.07 from Stirling

grumpyjambo

Marooned In Oz

Jesus Christ again?  Something needs to be done about these little ***** who disgrace the club at every away game.  

The singing before the train was brilliant with nearly everyone joining in. I usually try avoid them on the train as they always end up singing sectarian crap

OP

Did you complain to 'plod'?

Did you gather any evidence and if so will you be handing it in to the club?

If not, why not?

Straightfromtheheart

OP

If not, why not?

this

OP

If not, why not?

Not worth the hassle. Plenty of younger adults on the train

Not worth the hassle. Plenty of younger adults on the train

Discretion mate, discretion.

I don't get what coming on here bleating about it is going to achieve, unless you'd done something proactive about it, that is.

J Cheever Loophole

Give them a slap.

I was going to suggest a swift, sharp,toe-poke to the baws but they've probably still to drop!

Doctor FinnBarr

It was adults singing and starting they songs

The same adults that stand near Bish and Purf every away game?

Destruction Derby

Watching it on Alba, before the game started it showed a few of the crowd and it zoomed in on the wee ***** with the drum, as soon as I seen that I knew there would be a thread tonight because of the little *******s either being arseholes before or after the game

Nucky Thompson

Same old thread after another away game. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm sure people go out of their to pounce on anything and be the first to post back on Kickback

Neds behaving like neds is not news and not worth worrying about.

If the cops didn't care then why the **** should we?

Doctor FinnBarr

They're getting more in tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'll be able to bang drums in a flute band next......oh, wait

Discretion mate, discretion.

I don't get what coming on here bleating about it is going to achieve, unless you'd done something proactive about it, that is.

You are technically correct but at my age I am not putting myself in a situation that could mean trouble.

Nucky Thompson

You are technically correct but at my age I am not putting myself in a situation that could mean trouble.

FFS Same old, same old. You could almost script it every 2nd Saturday

FFS Same old, same old. You could almost script it every 2nd Saturday

Years ago I would have said something but not now.

Nucky Thompson

Years ago I would have said something but not now.

I'm not meaning that. I'm meaning every other Saturday someone comes on moaning about the daft laddies, someone else says you should have pulled them up, then replied by I'm not wanting any bother etc.

It's so boring.

The thread will get to 6 pages, disappear by Monday then another one will start after Livi away next week

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The atmosphere on the platform in Stirling was brilliant but we boarded the train as far away from these wee radges as possible.

Even better was the chant of Mind The Gap, Mind The Gap, Mind The Gap, as the train arrived in Stirling from Alloa.

Then the Train driver announcement when we got on the Stirling one:

"this is the driver. Youse better behave or this train's going naewhere..."

Nucky Thompson

The atmosphere on the platform in Stirling was brilliant but we boarded the train as far away from these wee radges as possible.

Even better was the chant of Mind The Gap, Mind The Gap, Mind The Gap, as the train arrived in Stirling from Alloa.

Then the Train driver announcement when we got on the Stirling one:

"this is the driver. Youse better behave or this train's going naewhere..."

So it sounded like a bit of a laugh, daft laddies getting a wee bit exited and the train driver putting them in their place

Gavsy Van Gaverson

The singing before the train was brilliant with nearly everyone joining in. I usually try avoid them on the train as they always end up singing sectarian crap

Aye the singing in the station was decent. Didn't hear any singing on the train. I must have been in a quieter carriage.

Nucky Thompson

Aye the singing in the station was decent. Didn't hear any singing on the train. I must have been in a quieter carriage.

Or maybe you weren't looking to be offended so you could rush back and start a thread on Kickback. Even the plod weren't offended going by the OP's admission

BonnyriggSectionG

I was standing next to them tonight, a fully grown adult tried to start 'hullo hullo' and a few of them joined in, only 5 or 6, and the majority of them were shoosing them and got quite annoyed by the attempt.

On the train the sectarian songs were started by very drunk, which is no excuse, fully grown adults that were at least 40.

The whole blame it on the 'young team' thing is very boring now and I'm staring to think certain poster want to scar their name because they don't like them.

The naive always say " it's the 21st century for god sake".....but there'll always be bad people, dumb people and ignorant people in the world no matter what year it is.

I'm past being upset about it.

I was standing next to them tonight, a fully grown adult tried to start 'hullo hullo' and a few of them joined in, only 5 or 6, and the majority of them were shoosing them and got quite annoyed by the attempt.

On the train the sectarian songs were started by very drunk, which is no excuse, fully grown adults that were at least 40.

The whole blame it on the 'young team' thing is very boring now and I'm staring to think certain poster want to scar their name because they don't like them.

So based on this, I think we can confidently say that the OP is talking shite, and he didn't report it to the cops because it wasn't the so called "young team" at all??

When in doubt, blame it on the youngsters.

Or is the OP the leader of said singing and is using this thread to divert attention from his own actions??

:unsure:

Can one of the Hearts security blokes not go incognito, shadow the wee shites on the train with one of their Go Pro cameras. Record any sectarian shite, identify the culprits later and ban them. 

:bobby:

Doctor FinnBarr

So based on this, I think we can confidently say that the OP is talking shite, and he didn't report it to the cops because it wasn't the so called "young team" at all??

Or is the OP the leader of said singing and is using this thread to divert attention from his own actions??

Its not surely just me that notices that there always "grown adults" around the young team when this shit goes down. Are they trying to Saville them?

Can one of the Hearts security blokes not go incognito, shadow the wee shites on the train with one of their Go Pro cameras. Record any sectarian shite, identify the culprits later and ban them.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:cornette:

The? are away from the ground. Their behaviour is a matter for the police. Hearts have no authority to "film" anyone.

Oh dear. Post of the thread.

Certainly not worth the hassle mate, a lot of these wee idiots are still of school age, if you try to say anything, odds on you will be the one who ends up in court.

The? are away from the ground. Their behaviour is a matter for the police. Hearts have no authority to "film" anyone.

I was half joking, hence the daft wee smiley. But they could wait until they are in a public space, not illegal, no authority needed.

Certainly not worth the hassle mate, a lot of these wee idiots are still of school age, if you try to say anything, odds on you will be the one who ends up in court.

Well said!

Archived