Almost winning games causing poor gates at Fester........

Clerry Jambo

kingantti1874

I know they find it a painful truth but they just don't have that many fans, it's to their detriment and eternal frustration that they always compare themselves to us .. They are like charlton are to Chelsea

Well below Rod Petrie's 12,000 break even number.

They don't need to break even. They'll just get the bank to write off the debt. Cheaturz.

One of the muppets over the road reckons that they are the most accomplished football team in the league but that we are more accomplished at finishing teams off.

Got me stumped that one. Could have sworn we are 17 points above them with game in hand and double the goal difference.

What an utter welt !

one of the best quotes yet from nearlythisnearlythat.net....... " we've drawn 6 games , if we'd won them we'd only be 3 points behind hearts " !!!!

aye right ,and if my pushbike was a car id win the tour de france every year !!!

Just loved this post -

After being a ST holder for 35 years I cancelled my ticket for this season as I was so disillusioned with the way things had gone at Hibs over the past 7 years or so. Seeing the improvements both on and off the field, last Monday I decided to get a half season. I was charged ?205 for it, which I thought at the time was a bit pricey. On returning home I checked the remaining fixtures to find we only have 7 home games left. So basically it is costing me over ?29 per game. I am going to the ticket office today to get a refund and will purchase individual tickets for the remaining games.

What did T P Barnum say ?

One of the muppets over the road reckons that they are the most accomplished football team in the league but that we are more accomplished at finishing teams off.

Got me stumped that one. Could have sworn we are 17 points above them with game in hand and double the goal difference.

What an utter welt !

I read that one too.......delusional does not do it justice. He actually says they have better players than us. It's completely nonsensical and there is no argument that could be made for such utter bs!!!! Trumpets to a man.

one of the best quotes yet from nearlythisnearlythat.net....... " we've drawn 6 games , if we'd won them we'd only be 3 points behind hearts " !!!!

aye right ,and if my pushbike was a car id win the tour de france every year !!!

Ha ha ha brilliant stuff

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sorry if some still enjoy it, but the 'Hibs almost...' patter is awful.

It was amusing to start with but the arse has been truly ripped out of it.

Le Mans surely?

Clonlara Erin

Whereas ripping off an avatar you had nothing to do with the origination of is a scene we all are desperate to get involved in.

Just loved this post -

After being a ST holder for 35 years I cancelled my ticket for this season as I was so disillusioned with the way things had gone at Hibs over the past 7 years or so. Seeing the improvements both on and off the field, last Monday I decided to get a half season. I was charged ?205 for it, which I thought at the time was a bit pricey. On returning home I checked the remaining fixtures to find we only have 7 home games left. So basically it is costing me over ?29 per game. I am going to the ticket office today to get a refund and will purchase individual tickets for the remaining games.

What did T P Barnum say ?

Then it was pointed out to him that he had bought the half season ticket after Hibs had already played 2 of the 9 second half home fixtures that the half season ticket covers.

It would be like me buying a full season ticket for Tynie after we'd already played 4 home games, then complaining that I was only getting 14 home games for my money.

Of course, my analogy is absurd, as we had sold out all of our STs long before a ball was kicked. 

Bridge of Djoum

It really isn't. 

Say What Again

I love you.

Slavering Sunday Hibbys in the local, sorted.

:yas:

Yet you join a thread with 'almost' in the title.

It was amusing to start with but the arse has been truly ripped out of it.

Would that be like 1-5, folk need to lighten up :insufferable:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Would that be like 1-5, folk need to lighten up :insufferable:

Not quite. 1-5 was memorable and significant. A big nosed Scouser talking bollocks has no significance whatsoever.

I find hibs failures being incredible hilarious, they give us so many magically funny moments and its not just on a Saturday with like yesterday with a last min goal by Nade but even during the week there's great genuine lol moments.

fabienleclerq

I like it, not sure why it upsets you.

One of them paid ?205 for 7 games. What a laugh

After being a ST holder for 35 years I cancelled my ticket for this season as I was so disillusioned with the way things had gone at Hibs over the past 7 years or so. Seeing the improvements both on and off the field, last Monday I decided to get a half season. I was charged ?205 for it, which I thought at the time was a bit pricey. On returning home I checked the remaining fixtures to find we only have 7 home games left. So basically it is costing me over ?29 per game. I am going to the ticket office today to get a refund and will purchase individual tickets for the remaining games

?29 a game to watch that shite :laugh:

Do people actually buy season tickets, then hand them back, and ask for a refund?

It would appear to be a Hibs thing!

One home play off game (3 at most) maybe

Are STs valid for play off games ?

Mind you Hubs have a bit of work to do before they need worry about that.

They are by no means certain to finish top four.

Archived