SE16 3LN

There seems to be a whole level of arrogance about Hibs right now it's as if they think they are already promoted and there is no point in anybody else turning up for the play off games as Hibs are too good.

There seems to be a whole level of arrogance about Hibs right now it's as if they think they are already promoted and there is no point in anybody else turning up for the play off games as Hibs are too good.

Where about?

Motherwell will give us a good game imo ;)

Aye right. You and I just know as soon as their place in the play-offs is confirmed their collective bottle will crash and their pretend confidence will drop quicker than a Leith hoors' knickers at the sound of a crisp tenner...it's the hibs way.

alwaysthereinspirit

Aye right. You and I just know as soon as their place in the play-offs is confirmed their collective bottle will crash and their pretend confidence will drop quicker than a Leith hoors' knickers at the sound of a crisp tenner...it's the hibs way.

I'm assuming there's change from that crisp tenner.

Exactly I just don't see where this arrogance can come from

sunblestjambo

Can't understand how the 'fittest team in the league' managed to let it slip so late in the game

:verysmug:

BangkokHearts

Some gems on dot net. "Technically superior" was one I read today while gloating over them almost beating Raith.

If we have already won the league we'll beat them comfortably at Easter Road.

The problem is, they have no trouble raising their game for the big games against Hearts and Rangers but they always manage to **** up the rest of the smaller games.

And somehow they believe they are the best side in the league and all this pish.

Calm down calm down.

Why do I picture you typing that with a perm and she'll suit on ;)

I admire him greatly for his fight against cancer but he is such an ungracious git it shows a lack of class , probably got his lack of class from his seltik days

Aye right. You and I just know as soon as their place in the play-offs is confirmed their collective bottle will crash and their pretend confidence will drop quicker than a Leith hoors' knickers at the sound of a pound coin...it's the hibs way.

FTFY.

Some gems on dot net. "Technically superior" was one I read today while gloating over them almost beating Raith.

Was it not something like so frustrating when technically inferior teams like Hearts and Rangers beat these teams.

'Best team in the league man for man'

'Fittest team in the league'

'Play the best football'

'If Stubbs had a full pre-season we'd be challenging'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17 points and one game, behind Heart of Midlothian.

'Play the best football'

17 points and one game, behind Heart of Midlothian.

don't forget if they had won there 6 home draws aswell

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Your just a slim Genaro Zeefuik he'll be telling us they are the best supported soon

Not at all, was just a joke due to thread in the shed.

No probs my mistake

Just ignore me ;)

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I'll make it very easy for Stubbs.

There are only three teams in this league. You are third. By miles.

Well done on making sure a group of footballers are fit though.

Stubbs is a vermin ****** end. Stems from his sellik minded days. Ugly Scouse gonzo. Well suited to that scummy club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it not something like so frustrating when technically inferior teams like Hearts and Rangers beat these teams.

He also implied that the lesser teams didn't try as hard against us - which was a weird thing to claim with absolutely no justification given.

Yet there we went, to Alloa where other teams have struggled, on the synthetic pitch in freezing temps and with people wanting to see us crumble after our first defeat.

The result? 4-1.

Perhaps now Stubbs will give us the actual credit we deserve? Aye right...

Dusk_Till_Dawn

He also implied that the lesser teams didn't try as hard against us - which was a weird thing to claim with absolutely no justification given.

Yet there we went, to Alloa where other teams have struggled, on the synthetic pitch in freezing temps and with people wanting to see us crumble after our first defeat.

The result? 4-1.

I don't want any credit from Stubbs. I just want him to carry on taking our length

That'll be the Celtic in him, creeping out.

'Play the best football'

Judging by their miserable home attendances, not even the vermin believe that bullshit.

Well done on making sure a group of footballers are fit though.

TBH, not sure I'd expect the fittest team in the league to concede in the last minute. I'd more expect them to score a fourth in injury time. Just me?

Doctor FinnBarr

The result? 4-1.

Including us earlier on, but the result was churned out.

Why do I picture you typing that with a perm and she'll suit on ;)

I admire him greatly for his fight against cancer but he is such an ungracious git it shows a lack of class , probably got his lack of class from his seltik days

To be fair he just went to the doctors. Not much fighting required

Well done on making sure a group of full time footballers are fit though.

FTFY

They won't come up.... bottle will go its in the DNA of that club

full o shit! Got no bottle and forever in our shadow!!

To be fair he just went to the doctors. Not much fighting required

Mmmm to have had and to have beaten a cancer is a fight in my book bud

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Mind when Jimmy/Jezza was slavering a load of pish about Hibs taking the most points in the second half of the season? :jjyay:

This one ???

Dashing Bob S 06:21 PM Today

We're the most exciting and accomplished footballing side in the division, but the league table doesn't lie - we're not as accomplishing as Hearts and Rangers at finishing off teams. It's not just needing to be more ruthless, it's key players not performing regularly. I don't think Hearts or Rangers have as many good players as we do, but they perform more consistently.

This one ???

Dashing Bob S 06:21 PM Today

We're the most exciting and accomplished footballing side in the division, but the league table doesn't lie - we're not as accomplishing as Hearts and Rangers at finishing off teams. It's not just needing to be more ruthless, it's key players not performing regularly. I don't think Hearts or Rangers have as many good players as we do, but they perform more consistently.

Looks like the smack dealers are doing a roaring trade down leith and Lochend tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We've lost two points..that's not gonna affect the rest of the season"

See he's still struggling with the way leagues work....the one with the most points wins Al.

"We've lost two points..that's not gonna affect the rest of the season"

See he's still struggling with the way leagues work....the one with the most points wins Al.

Archived