***Official Alloa v Hearts Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

Tart managed to get a match thread in again.

Has to be an 8-0 thrashing :D

Honestly I would take another crap 1-0. 3 points and the means I care not a bit about.

I hesitate to describe any game as a 'must win' when we still have a 13-point lead, but I think a win is hugely important. Keeps the pressure on Sevco.

Dalkeith Jambo

Hopefully back to winning ways.

Missed opportunity last weekend to increase the gap with the Rangers game being called off so really need to make sure there are no more slip ups tomorrow.

royal navy hearts man

This is a massive moment in our season, how we react after our first defeat was always going to be pivotal, at least we have a near enough full squad to pick from. Normal service to be resumed! 2-0 the famous, zee and Keats

I suppose we will see what we are made of tomorrow. It will be a tough game and I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up dropping more points. We need to get back to closing teams down - this standing off and then counter attacking is very unnerving for me. 

We have the better players, so go out, dominate possession and score some goals.

Alloa 1 - 1 Heart of Midlothian

Even if the performance is as nervy/poor as the last time we played in Alloa, it doesn't matter, it's all about getting the 3pts. I would have preferred a home game against the likes of Cowdenbeath or Dumbarton as Alloa are a tricky team to play but I think we'll win fairly convincingly. I'll go for a 3-1 victory to us. This is a massive game though, especially after last week.

Say What Again

Normality returns thread started by Tart

Hope last weeks imposter is ashamed of himself.

Jinx that he/she is.

It's Alloa.  We're Hearts.

5-0 minimum or Budge oot.

Always confident when Tart starts the thread.

After last week we almost must win, more dropped points and the momentum would be with Rangers. Any win would do for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty confident for a result - need to go through Zee a bit more - the ball seems to stick to him and his defence splitting passes look like they'll be telling. We've got better players and 9 times out of 10 we would beat Alloa so it's a 1-4.

Can't see us losing but more important will be our bouncebackability. We've gone on to win every game after our cup exits this year and in my opinion the loss v Celic was more mentally damaging than last week. So looking forward to the teams on park reaction.

HHGH

North Berwick Jambo

After predicting a big home win last weekend I think I will go for a nervous 1-0 away win today, any victory will do.

Had a nightmare last night where we got beat 3-1 in horrible wind and rain, but I'm going to go forget that and go for 2-0 hearts. Big zee and keatings

Hearts to win a tight game. Surely we won't have as many guys off the boil again today, Ozturk Back or still suspended?

Ozturk is back.

Any win will not do, a cultured display with three quality goals and a clean sheet is what we are easily capable of and what we should be aiming for, no going backwards to any old way !

We're 1st they're 9th. We have 40 points more than them. We have a +56 goal difference on them.

Anything less than 3 points is unacceptable.

Archived