I want Celtic to win

doctor jambo

You mean as opposed to supposed Hearts fans wanting the scummiest lot ever to set foot in Tynecastle to win?

If it's helping the team we support yes. A scummy win tomorrow will help us.

Unlike the sevco apologists I take greater delight in anything that benefits Hearts or could help Hearts than any delight at a defeat to another that will be to our detriment. That whole philosophy is so Hibsesque

Taking more delight in a result that could work against us than a result that could benefit us because it's against Celtic. Says it all. Like I said maybe should start busking for the bus fare to Ibrox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MacDonald Jardine

Unlike the sevco apologists I take greater delight in anything that benefits Hearts or could help Hearts than any delight at a defeat to another that will be to our detriment. That whole philosophy is so Hibsesque

Taking more delight in a result that could work against us than a result that could benefit us because it's against Celtic. Says it all. Like I said maybe should start busking for the bus fare to Ibrox

Bollocks.

There's no guarantee a Rangers win would work against us.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

^^ this

Bollocks.

^^ not this

kingantti1874

Conversely, the bigger the fixture pile up Rangers have to deal with the better.. Rangers are arseholes, celtic are without shadow of doubt even bigger arseholes ... In summary I've no idea which result benefits us the most so will hope for absolute carnage, some broken legs, some suspensions and the arsehole fans on either side outed for what they are

Couldn't give a **** who wins what pisses me off is can't go for my Sunday pint as always carnage down here folk that couldn't tell u where either ground are ****in losers

Conversely, the bigger the fixture pile up Rangers have to deal with the better.. Rangers are arseholes, celtic are without shadow of doubt even bigger arseholes ... In summary I've no idea which result benefits us the most so will hope for absolute carnage, some broken legs, some suspensions and the arsehole fans on either side outed for what they are

They already have fixtures piling up anyway.

Agree with your wish list though would be very pleasing for utter carnage and broken bones red cards, suspensions, the lot for both the gruesome twosome.

Just can't see how Celtic rogering those zombies like their choir boys would not seriously demoralise them to our benefit. Z

Bollocks.

It would actually tie them up for another weekend, so yet another midweek league game for them to fit in, which could work in our favour.

Celtic humiliating them leading to mental disintegration that would benefit us. Leaving us out of it, it would be the most amusing outcome.

Rangers to win, that would hurt Celtic and their support bad.

We don't need Celtic to hurt Rangers as we are doing that in the league, plus an extra game for them to put pressure on their promotion chances.

Another year in the Championship please, kill them off completely and both will suffer.

julienbrellier

Hate them both in equal measures. Hoping for a reenactment of the 1980 cup final.

THIS

hope they all kick the **** out of each other and disgrace the game yet again. fines for both clubs and injured players and fans please

Disliking celtic and praying they lose tomorrow automatically makes someone a sevco apologist who cant afford the bus fare? Yes, there could be no other possible explanation as to why Hearts fans would want celtic to lose....

The Silent Assassin

I want carnage a couple of red card . Both sets of fans misbehaving. Lots of sectarianism . Just showing everyone what a disgrace both clubs are

Just a normal old firm game then :2thumbsup:

You mean as opposed to supposed Hearts fans wanting the scummiest lot ever to set foot in Tynecastle to win?

Make up your mind. Supporting Celtic over Aberdeen in the league, but Rangers over Celtic in the cup - I can't keep up!

MacDonald Jardine

Make up your mind. Supporting Celtic over Aberdeen in the league, but Rangers over Celtic in the cup - I can't keep up!

It's frightening you remember that but for clarification one more league title means nothing to Celtic.

Losing to Rangers would devastate them.

Hope it's an utterly shite game that celtic stroll.

"it's good for Scottish football" etc etc

Very much this. Celtic to treat it as any old game, win comfortably, and Rangers to go into a deep despair.

It's frightening you remember that but for clarification one more league title means nothing to Celtic.

Losing to Rangers would devastate them.

Frightening that it showed you up as an utter slaver? I suppose it is, aye.

MacDonald Jardine

Frightening that it showed you up as an utter slaver? I suppose it is, aye.

No. Your stalking.

Mrs Weaz is working as a nurse in ICU in Glasgow tonight so I'm hoping any violence is kept to petty skirmishes preferably on the field.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

That it is the game everyone has been waiting to see.

:rolleyes:

Bollocks.

From my point of view, there is nothing more damaging to Rangers than a pure hiding off Celtic. That's why I'm interested.

Normally I'd want them both to lose. Cannot stand either of them, but the recent 20 min trip to Ibrox is still fresh in my memory, so hope Celtic tear Sevco a new one. You never know, failing to get promoted and losing to Celtic in the same season might just finish them off.

Celtic are winning comfortably but i would have wanted Rangers to win..

No result benefits Hearts greatly..

ChunkyCharlie

Watch this video.

Celtic fans are scum of the Earth I hate it when they come to tynecastle and there whole IRA patter wil never wash with me. I want them to get beat Every game they play I absolutely ditest Celtic.

And I don't think this result will affect us that greatly tbh.

Watch this video.

Celtic fans are scum of the Earth I hate it when they come to tynecastle and there whole IRA patter wil never wash with me. I want them to get beat Every game they play I absolutely ditest Celtic.

7870466a6b461922ea4bff0a135f8493372fefb9

queensferryjambo

Watch this video.

Am I the only one puzzled as to what relevance a link to a trancy techno track has to do with Celtic?   

Watch this video.

What about when the Rangers visit Tynie and their whole glorification of fellow child murdering terrorist organisation takes centre stage, how does that rank in the 'scum of the earth' richter scale?? One mere Youtube search would also demonstrate this in to the hundreds I would suspect.

What about when the Rangers visit Tynie and their whole glorification of fellow child murdering terrorist organisation takes centre stage, how does that rank in the 'scum of the earth' richter scale?? One mere Youtube search would also demonstrate this in to the hundreds I would suspect.

Ah but that's allowed because they're against catholics and they are the peeepullll as well as our big cousins

MacDonald Jardine

Ah but that's allowed because they're against catholics and they are the peeepullll as well as our big cousins

No it's worse because to be a non sectarian/ racist you have to support the poor wee oppressed minority, which in this case is the folk of Irish extraction in Scotland.

This country's national anthem and songs like Rule Britannia are equally, if not more, offensive than songs about terrorists.

I cant read all the prev posts, so might repeat.  Win helps us, but  they didnt smash Newco. So  2-0 is about neutral to us. 

Second half we would not have been better than NEwco

But they were ok then more  because they broke up play, they fouled and menaced , eg  McCulloch neck chop.

I trust something will be done about that.  Very dangerous. 

He should have been red carded.

They are crap at set pieces. also Robby will have loads in his notebook to help us with the replay. 

Also their simmondson  - he is very doubtful.

According to the Bears Den intellectual wing, Sevco were absolutely hopeless.

That suits us.

Archived