I want Celtic to win

doctor jambo

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barney Rubble

It is interesting to point out that, as far as I can see, most on here want a Celtic win. I understand this from the point of view of the effect this outcome might have on Rangers... but we are diet Huns according to them and Hibs fans... even a diet hun would never want a Celtic win regardless of who they were playing! So have we become diet tims ?? Notice someone say a true Hearts man would never ever want Rangers to win this game... is that true? I do understand that a Celtic win will probably further dent Rangers confidence so as I have already said I would prefer a tic win but at any other time I would go with Rangers.

I wouldn't normally give a flying flook for either side whom I hate equally with every sinew of my being but on this occasion sevco to be humiliated for all their delusions of grandeur aided and abetted by a complicit FA and media will be mana in my eyes , why would you want rangers " whichever one that may be " to win all the time?

:stuart:

I hope rangers win with an offside goal resulting from a blatant foul and that the ball clearly doesn't cross the line.

This will do nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't want to give this game any more time than it deserves. I'm sick of hearing about it in the media and we're constantly told that it is the biggest game of the year etc, with pretty limited coverage of the other semi final. Even if the Hun got destroyed I can't see it having a massive bearing on how they perform in the league and therefore I don't see it impacting us much, if at all. So, it comes down to which I despise most. Both are absolutely horrendous organisations but I have always hated the Hun far more, so I hope they are utterly humiliated with a 19/05/12-esqe scoreline.

Let there be no doubt: I hope Celtic ****ing do them, and I hate Celtic.

4 or 5 nil. 

Hoping for extra time with most broken seats declared the winner.

Well, observations on this match will mainly be derived from the subjective influences involving the two of them. I have to say based on the absolute poisonous racial and sectarian verbal and nearing physical abuse I've had to endure this season from the 5 Rangers supporters in work (resulting in a request for a transfer), they absolutely detest us now! I like to remind them that it only took near 30 years for them to finally realise we never have been their so-called 'brethren'. Mix that experience in with the scenes of spitting, coin/hot drink throwing, provocative attempts to start fights both inside and outside the ground with men, woman and children of any maroon description at the match at Ibrox. I genuinely lost count of the amount of occasions I and my 19 year old daughter were branded "****** hearts *******s". Add that to continuous suffering their prehistoric racial and sectarian unadulterated hate and thuggery for the best part of 52 long years...has categorically placed them at the helm of all time loathe list. I have yet to meet a Rangers supporter from School right through to the present day that has an IQ greater than a baby squirrel, is not filled with a burning psychopathic hatred for other creeds, religions, cultures other than "one of their own" pseudo loyalist Neanderthals. They are the absolute epitome of everything immoral and abhorrent within UK society! Compile their ugly sisters and our wee neighbours as one and they are not even close to that shower of vermin! I hope they get royally shafted 20-0 and bring with it total meltdown! :)

People actually caring about this game just prove the weegia's point.

Sad.

What point?

Geoff Kilpatrick

What point?

That it is the game everyone has been waiting to see.

:rolleyes:

Sad.

The potential for it to kick off big time is what most non sevco/celtic fans will tune in for

Geoff Kilpatrick

The potential for it to kick off big time is what most non sevco/celtic fans will tune in for

Do you think the media care why you are tuning in? All they want is media consumption, irrespective of the reasons.

Do you think the media care why you are tuning in? All they want is media consumption, irrespective of the reasons.

I never said i was tuning in

I have no time for either cheek, but if there is one team on the planet that I really loathe, it's the blue-nosed bigots, with their knuckle-dragging fans and "born-to-rule" mentality. I hope Celtic hammer them (with a few red cards on each side). Unlike Gretna, this club only three years in the League is not an underdog to appreciate.

I would settle for New Rrangers being thashed and such mayhem resulting that our so called football authorities would be forced to punish them both severely.

9-0 Celtic and I truly hate them.

Barney Rubble

Well, observations on this match will mainly be derived from the subjective influences involving the two of them. I have to say based on the absolute poisonous racial and sectarian verbal and nearing physical abuse I've had to endure this season from the 5 Rangers supporters in work (resulting in a request for a transfer), they absolutely detest us now! I like to remind them that it only took near 30 years for them to finally realise we never have been their so-called 'brethren'. Mix that experience in with the scenes of spitting, coin/hot drink throwing, provocative attempts to start fights both inside and outside the ground with men, woman and children of any maroon description at the match at Ibrox. I genuinely lost count of the amount of occasions I and my 19 year old daughter were branded "****** hearts *******s". Add that to continuous suffering their prehistoric racial and sectarian unadulterated hate and thuggery for the best part of 52 long years...has categorically placed them at the helm of all time loathe list. I have yet to meet a Rangers supporter from School right through to the present day that has an IQ greater than a baby squirrel, is not filled with a burning psychopathic hatred for other creeds, religions, cultures other than "one of their own" pseudo loyalist Neanderthals. They are the absolute epitome of everything immoral and abhorrent within UK society! Compile their ugly sisters and our wee neighbours as one and they are not even close to that shower of vermin! I hope they get royally shafted 20-0 and bring with it total meltdown! :)

Yep! that's what im talking about , :2thumbsup:

The idea that Scott Brown would ease off on police advice is the funniest part of this thread. Stranger things have happened though. I'm all for a Tim cricket score as I think it would, marginally, benefit us. And that's what matters. If I was putting money on it, 2-0, as Celtic aren't great and we know how good Rangers are at spoiling tactics.

I wouldn't normally give a flying flook for either side whom I hate equally with every sinew of my being but on this occasion sevco to be humiliated for all their delusions of grandeur aided and abetted by a complicit FA and media will be mana in my eyes , why would you want rangers " whichever one that may be " to win all the time?

The answer is simple really I dislike Celtic more than I do Rangers. Its more the support to be honest, I detest their anti British pro IRA  agenda....

" I have yet to meet a Rangers supporter from School right through to the present day that has an IQ greater than a baby squirrel, is not filled with a burning psychopathic hatred for other creeds, religions, cultures other than "one of their own" pseudo loyalist Neanderthals"

While I agree with a lot that is said and implied in the above... exactly the same applies to the Celtic support and worse, in my opinion, they glorify the killing and murder of British soldiers and citizens who were just doing their jobs or going about their daily business. I, contrary to what is thought by some on here, have no great love of Rangers BUT I would be lying if I said I did not have more of a leaning to some the agenda of their support as opposed to the Celtic way. I think it is sad that I find myself having this sort of discussion on a football forum to be honest but when you are talking about the two most bigoted clubs in Scottish football this is what you will find happening. Anyway I cannot for the life of me think that it is in anyway odd that you would find a Hearts supporter would shy away from a Celtic stand point because in all my years of following Hearts we as a club have always had a support that if you like "lent that way" anybody who says other wise is lying in my opinion. Anyways I hope that this gives you my perspective, I don't regard myself as a bigot but it certainly grinds my cogs when I hear that lot belting out filth in support of a murderous organisation and a totally anti British rhetoric... does that make me a Rangers supporter... I don't think so and a win for Celtic on this occasion would be to our benefit !

BRAVEHEART1874

Can sevco beat the half decent timalloys without the use of any EBT's?

I envisage useless endless humping to daly 2-1 to the tims at least but could be a lot more ;)

North Berwick Jambo

I want Celtic to utterly destroy them in every way possible, fingers crossed it is one of the most humiliating days the gers will ever know. ;)

brunoatemyhamster

I want Celtic to be Ole-ing it before half time.

I'm bitterly disappointed  that  Lennon isn't in the Celtic dugout.

Don't think Ronny D will be able to get them fired up like he would.

They'd be frothing at the mouth going out the dressing room

Plus he would have added fuel to the fire.

Edit : The Bigot Bowl and the Superbowl on the same day ? Marketing opportunity missed me thinks.

maroonlegions

Wonder if the polis will visit the celtic dressing room at half time if they are 3/4 goals up to tell them not to score any more. Can see a lot of trouble brewing for this fixture.

chester copperpot

Glasgow is going to be lots of fun tmrw post match.

I cant wait to do my shopping as it all kicks off in Airdrie town centre, and it will probably happen tbh!

alwaysthereinspirit

With any luck tomorrow will be the Armageddon Doncaster warned us of.

I so hope he's proved correct.

Anything that keeps the Huns in disarray is to our advantage.

I also detest Rangers. I'd like to see Celtic absolutely humiliate them.

I see it that life without SevCo means Celtic will eventually die ... I hope Celtic score 9 and SevCo implode and fold forever. Celtic crowds will be dwindle as there's nothing left for them.

9-0 Celtic please

Neither of the Old Firm will ever die. We all know that. I don't mean liquidation either. I mean disappear so that there's no team in blue that play in Govan and sing songs about Catholics. That'll never happen I'm afraid.

Captain Canada

I don't want either of them to win. I'm hoping for a shame game with lots of red cards, fights and pitch invasions. Hopefully then they'll abandon it and they'll both be fined, especially Rangers.

I've a feeling they'll regret not playing this game behind closed doors. There's going to be carnage outside the ground.

alwaysthereinspirit

I don't want either of them to win. I'm hoping for a shame game with lots of red cards, fights and pitch invasions. Hopefully then they'll abandon it and they'll both be fined, especially Rangers.

I've a feeling they'll regret not playing this game behind closed doors. There's going to be carnage outside the ground.

If carnage happens outside a stadium and there's no camera there to see it did it still really happen?

King of the North

Generally wanted celtic to win their games v the old huns, since I find their support marginally less vile than the other lot.

Since the emergent new huns are even more objectionable, nasty and unpleasant than their predecessor, I hope Celtic absolutely tear them apart. Five nil by half time, angry orcs going ballistic, fighting amongst themselves as Celtic stroke the ball around to the delight and hilarity of their fans and the amusement of the rest of scottish football.

I wish luck to the battered housewives of Glasgow.

Sounds like a reality show to rival The real housewives of Orange County

...a bit disco

Sounds like a reality show to rival The real housewives of Orange County

Orange County?

I see what you did there!

I just met a  newco supporter, for lunch, , an aquired relative, oh dear !  I thought, but  he showed me a photo of the Heart of Midlothian War Memorial, his best friend is a jambo who died so he came over  to pay his respects on 11th November at the Memorial.   It shows a certain number of people who follow clubs even this one can be good people.  We parted as friends and had a pint together.

Moving on  -  I am neutral about the outcome, except  that if Newco  is hammered,  it will dispirit them for the next match,  so I will go for Celtic ( who are gonna win anyway) hopefully  6-0 or some such

Supposed Hearts fans wanting the Sevco zombies to win are clearly the ones who've lost the bus fare to Ibrox.

Bazzas right boot

Sad.

I'lll be watching, but not for the football, just out of pure morbid curiosity to see what happens in the stands and the aftermath, and how the media try to polish it up to be our crowning fixture.

Bit like watching an England game in the WC, the commentators talk mince, the players are hyped up, the fans are racist and violent, and when they get beat you can't help but snigger.

Arthur Morgan

I absolutely despise Celtic, just slightly more than The Rangers. For this game though, I don't really want Celtic to win but I do want The Rangers to lose :thumbsup:

MacDonald Jardine

Supposed Hearts fans wanting the Sevco zombies to win are clearly the ones who've lost the bus fare to Ibrox.

You mean as opposed to supposed Hearts fans wanting the scummiest lot ever to set foot in Tynecastle to win?

Archived