I want Celtic to win

doctor jambo

Nucky Thompson

I couldn't give a feck about this game, but I would never want Celtic to win anything. I hate them with a passion

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a first for me.

Its never happened before

I will be actively rooting for them

I may even cheer,

That is how low Rangers have brought me....

I wanted Celtic to beat the vermin in the 2000-1 cup final too.

I couldn't give a feck about this game, but I would never want Celtic to win anything. I hate them with a passion

Even against the vermin in Scottish Cup finals?

Something that hadn't occured to me before but if Celtic hammer them and things get out of hand with the rangers fans losing it completely it could result in a points deduction for rangers or both. They can't exactly fine rangers since they can't afford to pay anything.

Something that hadn't occured to me before but if Celtic hammer them and things get out of hand with the rangers fans losing it completely it could result in a points deduction for rangers or both. They can't exactly fine rangers since they can't afford to pay anything.

A points deduction for something that happened in a cup game? Not happening.

I'm not even remotely bothered who wins, an absolute melee would be my ideal scenario. If not an annihilation by Celtic or a completely underserved controversial win for Rangers will do.

I want Celtic to win and win comfortably just to put Rangers fans and players moral even lower.

Can't say I'll cheer because I despise both clubs, arguably Celtic slightly more but the thought of Rangers being destroyed and their season crumbling to ruin with the SFA's plans to get them back to the top flight as quickly as possible for more Old Firm derbies would put a smile on my face .

Celtic to win by 6 and lots of red cards and minor injuries - hamstrings etc - please. Zombie pitch invasion would also be nice.

queensferryjambo

I absolutely hate the pair of them but honestly apart from hoping for injuries and suspensions I want Rangers to win. Same as I wanted them to win in the Petrovac Cup - I want them bogged down in as many fixtures as possible. The more games they have the more likelihood they get more injuries, suspensions, tired players and more pressure. 

Celtic can do nothing more to us this season in regards to results.

Rangers getting a backlog / more fixtures due to the league cup and Scottish cup (hopefully they have replays) with them already having 2 league fixtures to be re-arranged would be more helpful for Hearts IMO.   

Ideally Rangers go through after a gruelling 120 minutes and penalties and both teams boot lumps out of each other. 

Brisbane_Jambo

If Rangers are still considered challengers for the league, then I'd say I want them to win. Reason being, to distract them from league business. Can't see it though. And really don't care.

Ignoring the wider consequences of damage to the image of Scotland as a whole, it really is a win-win for us. 

1) Celtic pump them silly - Rangers demoralised, likely rioting, more turmoil at Ibrox
2) Rangers fluke a win - likely rioting, embarrassing TGFITW on live TV

I just can't see past option 1). We were playing great football early this season, unbeaten, much better than Rangers are now. Then we get our arses felt by Celtic - showing us how far behind the SPL we are. Imagine how bad this is going to be for Rangers?

If Rangers are still considered challengers for the league, then I'd say I want them to win. Reason being, to distract them from league business. Can't see it though. And really don't care.

I don't think beating celtic would give them anything other than a confidence boost, want them to get ****in pumped and it will completely ruin them.

This in spades.

Despise them both and the only care I have is that A&E isnt inundated with absolute a$"?holes, partners of a$?"holes or innocent people who get caught up in the carnage that will ensue.

Let them both rot.

Yes please :tiny:   I watched the 1980 Cup Final Riot live on TV at the time and I fear we may see a repeat.  As long as both are disgraced and the whole World can see exactly how little we need this fixture being played regularly.

Obviously a Rangers win. Would never, ever want Celtic to win unless they're playing Hibs.

Yours,

A PHM

A difficult one this because a Rangers win would give them a lift so on balance a Celtic win but when I hear these fuds singing about the glorification of the murder of British soldiers it grinds my gears and these words come to mind... could you go a chicken supper!

Nice big punch-up like 1979 will suit me. Points deductions, banning orders and outrage in the Sunday Post. If Carlsberg did old firm matches...

MacDonald Jardine

A difficult one this because a Rangers win would give them a lift so on balance a Celtic win but when I hear these fuds singing about the glorification of the murder of British soldiers it grinds my gears and these words come to mind... could you go a chicken supper!

That doesn't seem to affect others on here.

Some people have short memories.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

If Celtic hit an early couple of goals and allied with the tension amongst Rangers fans, aswell as baiting from Celtic fans there will be trouble in the stadium.....absolutely no doubt in my mind.

I want Celtic to absolutely annihilate them.

I want a full scale riot inside and outside the stadium.

Both of these would be splendid.

I've hated celtic more than the huns over the years and generally prefer it when the huns win derbies but I hope they get absolutely pumped rotten on Sunday.

If Celtic hit an early couple of goals and allied with the tension amongst Rangers fans, aswell as baiting from Celtic fans there will be trouble in the stadium.....absolutely no doubt in my mind.

:pleasing:

That doesn't seem to affect others on here.

Some people have short memories.

Well to be fair a great number of people posting on here would not be old enough to remember watching two soldiers dragged from a car and murdered or another two simply sleeping in their car murdered while they slept... but this to be fair again has nothing to do with football... if so why do their away support in particular carry on in the manner that they do? Any ways don't take my post as simple bigotry as its not!

We_are_the_Hearts

The diet Huns never took long, the plastic proddy bigots who attend church for weddings and funerals. It's a game of football, this country has so many Neanderthals who can't move with the times.

Cast No Shadow

Any Hearts supporter ever wanting Rangers to win this fixture clearly has, ahem, certain leanings. <_<

Ordinarily it should be a complete irrelevance to us with regards to who wins, but Celtic pumping them will effect them mentally this time around and I think it will indeed be a bit of a massacre.

Can they not both lose? As long as there's absolute carnage either off or on the field to show exactly what they mean to Scottish football, that'll do me. What a bunch of ***** they are.

MacDonald Jardine

The diet Huns never took long, the plastic proddy bigots who attend church for weddings and funerals. It's a game of football, this country has so many Neanderthals who can't move with the times.

You know this how?

I've made a few nice little earners in the past year or so backing against Rangers (I even backed Hibs to win a game for the first time in my life) so have had a punt on Celtic -2 at 11/4.  I can't see it being a cricket score, as I suspect the polis might have told them not to take the piss too much if they find themselves with a comfortable lead.

I'm going baw deep on 2-0 Celtic and a few quid on 3-1 in case Rangers do somehow manage to score, in which case Celtic will be forced to get out of second gear

I've made a few nice little earners in the past year or so backing against Rangers (I even backed Hibs to win a game for the first time in my life) so have had a punt on Celtic -2 at 11/4. I can't see it being a cricket score, as I suspect the polis might have told them not to take the piss too much if they find themselves with a comfortable lead.

My thinking too, but I don't think they'll go more than 2 goals ahead at any point

We know football can surprise but Rangers are clinging so much to past glories, theories on dredging up big game mentality and talking to Sir Walter for advice, its all so desperate.

Celtic are ordinary but undoubtedly less ordinary than others. Rangers will want a kicking match to disrupt the game, make it scrappy but they`ll run a tightrope of yellow and red cards.

Rangers defence is woeful against quality, they probably do have one or two players who could cause problems at the other end but its as a unit where they struggle, their use of the ball from the back and becoming part of a cohesive unit lacks severely and they`ll concede alot of possession.

They really will be praying for a true underdogs story on Sunday but not so much because Celtic are anything special.

I have to agree with many people in this thread and others that police Glasgow will definitely intervene if Celtic are a couple or 3 up and coasting by half time. Or maybe even have a word pre match to say look lads if your smashing the granny out the zombies then ease up and take it easy on them.

As for carnage I honestly don't think there will be the carnage people are expecting there will be the usual OF violence after it in certain areas or back indoors maybe slightly more statistically but I just don't see there being these mass pitch invasions, riot police, baton wielding police on horseback charging the zombies then the tims. Maybe I'm giving these knuckle draggers too much credit but I just don't see there being mass carnage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Glasgow and I really do think Celtic fans are more scared about losing that Rangers fans.

It's been the easiest week in the world to wind up both sets. Ask a Celtic fan how they think the 'old firm' game will go annoys them, while asking a Rangers fan how many do they think they will lose by does the same.

I do think the funniest outcome is a shocking ref decision winning Rangers the game. I don't think a win for them will have any affect on the stopping us and if they stay down the the 'only' new 'old firm' game Celtic fans have had in rangers 'history' would be a defeat. They would be wanting Delia out.

I will have my usual sending off bet on Sunday which I fully expect to come in.

Don't be so stupid , would we be saying this after the cup game when they pumped us 4-0 in the scottish earlier this season ? Via red cards pens and let's not forget there fans that day , scum the lot of them - sevco aren't much better mind ,but think we just caught them on a bad day that day in the snow - police s fault anyhoo

Dagger Is Back

Couldn't give a flying **** who wins.

Just hope its carnage on and off the pitch. :bobby:

Thought this nailed it until I read about sinkholes!

Psychedelicropcircle

Even against the vermin in Scottish Cup finals?

You don't have to want the opposition to win that's a given!

Bazzas right boot

Hope Celtic hump them by 5 or so or Rangers cause a shock. Either way it will be funny, don't really won't to see a 1/2- 0 Celtic, that will be dull.

Either way, it will be 3d specs on and popcorn, just for the pure curiosty to see what actually happens, a bit like watching a wildlife programme.

My Rangers workmate said that fans will not be allowed to leave the ground before FT, imagine 4/5-0 Celtic with 30 minutes left and Rangers fans locked in and forced to watch until the end.

Gonna go 2- Celtic after 25 minutes and Rangers down to 10, 7-0 final score as they done to us last year.

Im hoping for a half time line up of all EBT benefactors, with the camera and a microphone going along the line and the alleged accused only muttering the amount HMRC printed on the letter of demand last week.

Obviously a Rangers win. Would never, ever want Celtic to win unless they're playing Hibs.

Yours,

A PHM

VERY much this. A Rangers victory would be very pleasing.

I want Celtic to wipe them compleaty of the pitch,

Hopefully leading to a mass riot with the fans,

With the rest of Scotland's football fans all saying in unity,

& how does Scottish football need this?

This is a first for me.

Its never happened before

I will be actively rooting for them

I may even cheer,

That is how low Rangers have brought me....

Never, ever thought I would say it and my dad would spin in his grave,,,,,but I hope the filthy

scum from the east end of Glasgow rip them a new one on this occasion.

God it really hurts, to say that.

Our game is corrupt and Doncaster and Regan are killing it.

Our press are sitting on their hands, scared to do, or say anything.

Our country and football game is finished. Celtic it needs a romp of a win before it is sorted. #goodluck

It is interesting to point out that, as far as I can see, most on here want a Celtic win. I understand this from the point of view of the effect this outcome might have on Rangers... but we are diet Huns according to them and Hibs fans... even a diet hun would never want a Celtic win regardless of who they were playing! So have we become diet tims ?? Notice someone say a true Hearts man would never ever want Rangers to win this game... is that true? I do understand that a Celtic win will probably further dent Rangers confidence so as I have already said I would prefer a tic win but at any other time I would go with Rangers.

gorgie rd eh11

:stuart:

I hope rangers win with an offside goal resulting from a blatant foul and that the ball clearly doesn't cross the line.

It is interesting to point out that, as far as I can see, most on here want a Celtic win. I understand this from the point of view of the effect this outcome might have on Rangers... but we are diet Huns according to them and Hibs fans... even a diet hun would never want a Celtic win regardless of who they were playing! So have we become diet tims ?? Notice someone say a true Hearts man would never ever want Rangers to win this game... is that true? I do understand that a Celtic win will probably further dent Rangers confidence so as I have already said I would prefer a tic win but at any other time I would go with Rangers.

I would ignore what Celtic fans think to be honest.  They call Aberdeen fans loyalists lol

The club that used to be Rangers died.

The two year old club now backed full tilt over everyone else called sevco need to be taught, they are two years old.

Good luck Celtic who I hate big time, in teaching them that lesson.

It might be the game changer in Scotland, and Scottish football but a Celtic win "against all police advice" is what we need.

Archived