Petrie

Thomaso

I see Petrie's lap dugs in the EEN are giving him plenty of PR coverage in advance of Hibs AGM.

The facts are that he has presided over a footballing meltdown with a latest set of accounts that are a disaster.

Still a combination of spinning his Share issue con, and the same old script - "we pay our debts, we did not go into administration, we own a lovely new stadium, etc, etc" will see him through with a standing ovation from the deluded ones! 

both clowns are suited to that club

SOVKqV8.gif?1

Classic!!!   :)

Petrie will get it tight at the AGM and rightly so.  He's failed the club for the past 5 years and made shocking decisions on and off the pitch. 

Petrie will get it tight at the AGM and rightly so.  He's failed the club for the past 5 years and made shocking decisions on and off the pitch.

No. He'll make a couple of remarks about financial fair play and being a well run club, and you'll lap it up like puppies with a bowl of milk. Same as ever.

No. He'll make a couple of remarks about financial fair play and being a well run club, and you'll lap it up like puppies with a bowl of milk. Same as ever.

Dinnae think so mate.

Like Romanov and his media monkey pish there comes a point in time where the support won't stand for the throwaway comment pish any longer and instead focus on reality. 

Dinnae think so mate.

Like Romanov and his media monkey pish there comes a point in time where the support won't stand for the throwaway comment pish any longer and instead focus on reality. 

So what you lot going to actually do about it?

You've tried not turning up...what next?

So what you lot going to actually do about it?

You've tried not turning up...what next?

There's not much that the support can do if Petrie has Farmers' support.

I'll just keep supporting the team and hoping that the club learns from it's mistakes. 

Nah. He'll start off getting a hard time, it'll last about 5 seconds right up until the point where mentions Hearts, insists he's doing something better than than we are, and you all slink off again happy as larry until the next time he upsets you. Same every time. :laugh:

If in trouble, mention Hearts.

Dinnae think so mate.

So, when does the cheaturz, poppy theeves, level playing field Hibernimyth sop getting trotted out?

Nah. He'll start off getting a hard time, it'll last about 5 seconds right up until the point where mentions Hearts, insists he's doing something better than than we are, and you all slink off again happy as larry until the next time he upsets you. Same every time. :laugh:

If in trouble, mention Hearts.

Same every time?  Are you sure about that?

The AGM is on for a long period of time and I think Hearts got indirectly mentioned last year once.  

The majority want Petrie to leave.  I suspect he will announce his intention to stand down tomorrow night.   Dempsters been completely positive so far so if thats' the direction we are heading then I'll be happy enough. 

So, when does the cheaturz, poppy theeves, level playing field Hibernimyth sop getting trotted out?

When has it ever? 

No he wont!! Before the questions from the floor even arrive he'll have all bases covered. Dempster will field the questions and all will be deflect at the put up or shut share offer. Job Done see you next year suckers!

Hibs AGM's are akin to a social experiment proving every year you can brainwash 500 people into believing in a non-existent 5 year plan!

The only thing that could derail the meeting is if Bradley and his HoH crew show up with some evidence to back up their claims of shenanigans and there's more chance of Hibs winning the champions league than that shower of self obsessed, attention seeking halfwits actually having anything remotely factual to hand.

No he wont!! Before the questions from the floor even arrive he'll have all bases covered. Dempster will field the questions and all will be deflect at the put up or shut share offer. Job Done see you next year suckers!

Hibs AGM's are akin to a social experiment proving every year you can brainwash 500 people into believing in a non-existent 5 year plan!

The only thing that could derail the meeting is if Bradley and his HoH crew show up with some evidence to back up their claims of shenanigans and there's more chance of Hibs winning the champions league than that shower of self obsessed, attention seeking halfwits actually having anything remotely factual to hand.

Just have to wait and see then I suppose.

When has it ever? 

Hahaha - oh my word.

All the time.  Any crumb of comfort your deluded comrades cling to, just to make the utter humiliation in the Cup Final 2012 seem somehow not your own ineptitude and general rubbishness.

Such a bitter support, understandable, but it's led to such delusion it beggars belief.

Not to mention letters and emails to Lithuania etc when we were in admin, a bitter and vain attempt to kill us off. 

Hibs are such a tin-pot outfit.  Graceless and jealous, without the acumen to even look at their own house.

You lot deserve all you get.

Same every time? Are you sure about that?

The AGM is on for a long period of time and I think Hearts got indirectly mentioned last year once.

The majority want Petrie to leave. I suspect he will announce his intention to stand down tomorrow night. Dempsters been completely positive so far so if thats' the direction we are heading then I'll be happy enough.

It's pretty hilarious that Dumpster is the highlight of the Hibs hierarchy. She's all over the place :laugh:

No. He'll make a couple of remarks about financial fair play and being a well run club unlike our city neighbours, and you'll lap it up like puppies with a bowl of milk. Same as ever.

FTFY

Hahaha - oh my word.

All the time.  Any crumb of comfort your deluded comrades cling to, just to make the utter humiliation in the Cup Final 2012 seem somehow not your own ineptitude and general rubbishness.

Such a bitter support, understandable, but it's led to such delusion it beggars belief.

Not to mention letters and emails to Lithuania etc when we were in admin, a bitter and vain attempt to kill us off. 

Hibs are such a tin-pot outfit.  Graceless and jealous, without the acumen to even look at their own house.

So you are talking about a few saddos on hibs.net and not the Hibs AGM.

Cheers for clearing that up. 

It's pretty hilarious that Dumpster is the highlight of the Hibs hierarchy. She's all over the place :laugh:

In terms of.....?

In terms of.....?

Her inane ramblings on hibs.net and the offcial site for a start. I've seen more style and structure in bukkake videos ffs.

Hibs. Not paying their debts but pretending they do. They can't even be insolvent without dishonesty. I would be surprised if any of the rats care though. It's the illusion of being something better than Hearts that counts. A club led by charlatans and followed by desperados.

Her inane ramblings on hibs.net and the offcial site for a start. I've seen more style and structure in bukkake videos ffs.

What ramblings are you referring too?  

Hibs. Not paying their debts but pretending they do. They can't even be insolvent without dishonesty. I would be surprised if any of the rats care though. It's the illusion of being something better than Hearts that counts. A club led by charlatans and followed by desperados.

Where have hibs "pretended" to pay off debts exactly? 

manaliveits105

It will be like "The Office " sketch

The bad news is we are in the shitter and will be for many years

but on the bright side I'm still in line for the top job in the SFA

post-5872-0-81911800-1422370477_thumb.jpg

And we thought Vlad was devious...

I did some trawling through Companies House and came up with the following tidbit of information:

Hibernian Football Club are a wholly owned subsidiary of HFC Holdings Ltd.

HFC Holdings Ltd are owned 10% by RP and 90% by Infocus Investment Ltd.

Infocus Investment Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Maidencraig Investment (No 3) Ltd.

Maidencraig Investment (No 3) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Maidencraig Investment (No 2) Ltd.

Maidencraig Investment (No 2) Ltd. is owned 25% by STF and 75% by Maidencraig Investment (No 1) Ltd.

Maidencraig Investment (No 1) Ltd.is owned 100% by STF.

Maidencraig Investment (No 1) Ltd would appear to be where all the money is hidden. 

Talk about 7 degrees of separation.

What ramblings are you referring too?

Her dissertation on how good a job she's doing (on page 2 of the news section of your official site) is a good example. If that's the best communiqu? the club can come up with then I wouldn't be too confident.

I'm not going to trawl through .net to find the tear-stained manifesto she farted out after a few too many bacardi breezers. That speaks for itself though :laugh:

Where have hibs "pretended" to pay off debts exactly? 

They have not PAID off their debt - they have TRANSFERRED their debt to the holding company in the form of ?5m in cash debt, and ?4.5m in shares.

They also sold the numpties the headline that they were debt free, when in fact they were only BANK debt free - now I know the detail was in the reading however how many of your fellow Bitters can or take the time to read??

Any CEO who signs up to a fans message board and writes a mistake laden pile of pish like Dempster done needs their ****ing heads looked at :lol:

Embarrassing.

Whats this doing on the Terrace? Only football related stuff here.

Circuses, Clowns & shite belong in the shed.

:jjyay:

Her dissertation on how good a job she's doing (on page 2 of the news section of your official site) is a good example. If that's the best communiqu? the club can come up with then I wouldn't be too confident.

I'm not going to trawl through .net to find the tear-stained manifesto she farted out after a few too many bacardi breezers. That speaks for itself though :laugh:

If it speaks for itself in your eyes fair enough neave. 

They have not PAID off their debt - they have TRANSFERRED their debt to the holding company in the form of ?5m in cash debt, and ?4.5m in shares.

They also sold the numpties the headline that they were debt free, when in fact they were only BANK debt free - now I know the detail was in the reading however how many of your fellow Bitters can or take the time to read??

Have they pretended otherwise? 

Hahaha - oh my word.

Exquisite piece, Boris, that eviscerates that club with unerring accuracy. :jjyay:

Dinnae think so mate.

One of Romanov's less inane ramblings,was it not.

For me,media monkeys is pretty much bang on the money!

Have they pretended otherwise?

Whether the term is "pretended" or not - they are selling their fans a PUP! The stupid and the illiterate Bitters (and their are many!) think they are debt free - I've heard them!

One of Romanov's less inane ramblings,was it not.

For me,media monkeys is pretty much bang on the money!

And if I recall correctly, it was the papers that started the monkey chat first, with some money and organ grinder chart, when discussing Romanov and our manager.

They just threw their toys out the pram, when Romanov turned it on them.

Same as every other year.

RP: Evening everyone.

Shareholders: **** off out our club Petrie you ****.

RP: But this year I really do have a cunning plan.

Shareholders: Oh ok, we love you Rod :wub:

And repeat next year.

Same as every other year.

RP: Evening everyone.

Shareholders: **** off out our club Petrie you ****.

RP: But this year I really do have a cunning plan.

Shareholders: Oh ok, we love you Rod :wub:

And repeat next year.

You missed the, but we have an asbestos free stand, and although we have had debt written off, we are not cheats, like Hearts.

You missed the, but we have an asbestos free stand, and although we have had debt written off, we are not cheats, like Hearts.

I also missed out sacking the manager.

queensferryjambo

5 years? Is this a new chapter written into the book of H1b5tory? Petrie has been on the H1b5 board since 96 and has been the chairman since 2004. 

H1b5 were bust in the early 90s they effectively started again with a clean slate under Sir Tom Farmer being advised by Rod Petrie. The were relegated by the end of the 90s and rattled up massive debts to get out of the old first division.

H1b5 then had to sell off land around their stadium and sell off all their young players 'the golden generation' to clear their debts - something the H1b5 fans still moan about to this day. 

Since selling all their assets in the mid 2000s they have then rattled up so much debt they cannot afford to pay it back and are cutting a deal with the bank. It also looks like even after settling with the bank they will still be heavily in debt and continuing to lose money - with no assets or players to sell. 

In all this time H1b5 fans and Petrie have been lording it over Hearts about what a well run club H1b5 are and how poorly run Hearts were. Petrie still cannot resist his little digs at Hearts about us going into administration.

Well guess what?

H1b5 are financially in deep shit and the shit is getting deeper and no share issue or fan takeover is going to change that.

No matter how much online forum chat is spouted the reality is H1b5 need an answer to their problems and they need one fast - Mr Petrie will have the answer at the AGM and the H1b5 fans will lap up the same crap they have lapped since he and Farmer 'saved' H1b5.

5 years? Is this a new chapter written into the book of H1b5tory? Petrie has been on the H1b5 board since 96 and has been the chairman since 2004.

H1b5 were bust in the early 90s they effectively started again with a clean slate under Sir Tom Farmer being advised by Rod Petrie. The were relegated by the end of the 90s and rattled up massive debts to get out of the old first division.

H1b5 then had to sell off land around their stadium and sell off all their young players 'the golden generation' to clear their debts - something the H1b5 fans still moan about to this day.

Since selling all their assets in the mid 2000s they have then rattled up so much debt they cannot afford to pay it back and are cutting a deal with the bank. It also looks like even after settling with the bank they will still be heavily in debt and continuing to lose money - with no assets or players to sell.

In all this time H1b5 fans and Petrie have been lording it over Hearts about what a well run club H1b5 are and how poorly run Hearts were. Petrie still cannot resist his little digs at Hearts about us going into administration.

Well guess what?

H1b5 are financially in deep shit and the shit is getting deeper and no share issue or fan takeover is going to change that.

No matter how much online forum chat is spouted the reality is H1b5 need an answer to their problems and they need one fast - Mr Petrie will have the answer at the AGM and the H1b5 fans will lap up the same crap they have lapped since he and Farmer 'saved' H1b5.

Well said

H1b5 were bust in the early 90s they effectively started again with a clean slate under Sir Tom Farmer being advised by Rod Petrie. The were relegated by the end of the 90s and rattled up massive debts to get out of the old first division.

Since selling all their assets in the mid 2000s they have then rattled up so much debt they cannot afford to pay it back and are cutting a deal with the bank. It also looks like even after settling with the bank they will still be heavily in debt and continuing to lose money - with no assets or players to sell.

In all this time H1b5 fans and Petrie have been lording it over Hearts about what a well run club H1b5 are and how poorly run Hearts were. Petrie still cannot resist his little digs at Hearts about us going into administration.

Well guess what?

Can you please stop facts getting in the way of Hibs' mythology.

The problem for hibs as I see it is they are asking their fans to pay lot of cash to buy a business that has a lot of debt and is making a large loss annually and isn't even in the top league.

The only way to turn the annual loss round is more punters, cup success, sell on valuable players or cut the playing staff budget.

What seems most likely to me is a budget cut especially if they don't go up. That you would imagine leads to even lower crowds..

queensferryjambo

Can you please stop facts getting in the way of Hibs' mythology.

Oops sorry :)  

Saw this on face book think it sums up the thoughts of a lot of H1b5 fans.

The same H1b5 fans who thought it was cool for a multimillionaire not to pay his debts in full to the bank.

Anyone know which one of the splinter groups is running this campaign?

10645090_753071104774473_711130955493997

There's a similar sign at cameron toll roundabout, although on a much smaller basis. Only h1b5.

. Seen that today.

There's a similar sign at cameron toll roundabout, although on a much smaller basis. Only h1b5.

It's not made from a tea towel, is it?

Ironically it looked to be about the size of one. Think it started: "Hibs fans, wake up" :rofl:

Is that not what their siblings say to them each morning?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ironically it looked to be about the size of one. Think it started: "Hibs fans, wake up" :rofl:

Probably a pillowcase then.

Archived