Development League - Hearts v Inverness (2PM)

Homme

According to bet365, this game is being played at 2pm. Not heard much mention of it, or any at all actually.

What sort of team will we be fielding?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We_are_the_Hearts

Would like to go to the game today what is the exact location of the ground, thanks.

I'm sure I read it was at Riccarton?

Straightfromtheheart

Would like to go to the game today what is the exact location of the ground, thanks.

its being played at Riccarton

I'm sure I read it was at Riccarton?

Yes I believe it is at Riccarton but I've not been to the training ground before so was looking for more accurate directions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Footballfirst

Yes I believe it is at Riccarton but I've not been to the training ground before so was looking for more accurate directions.

From the main drive, try and park in Car Park C (old walled garden) on your left. The entrance is just beyond the mini roundabout. On the south wall there is a gap with a sign for the Academy. Walk up the stairs from the car park and the Academy building will be to the front of you on the right. The game will probably be played on the enclosed pitch, so walk straight on past the Academy building. The pitch is up above the grass banking.

The alternative pitch would be to the west of the Academy building just beyond the bank of trees.

Unfortunately I can't make it myself, this afternoon

From the main drive, try and park in Car Park C (old walled garden) on your left. The entrance is just beyond the mini roundabout. On the south wall there is a gap with a sign for the Academy. Walk up the stairs from the car park and the Academy building will be to the front of you on the right. The game will probably be played on the enclosed pitch, so walk straight on past the Academy building. The pitch is up above the grass banking.

The alternative pitch would be to the west of the Academy building just beyond the bank of trees.

Unfortunately I can't make it myself, this afternoon

Lovely, thanks for that.

loveofthegame

Who's the wee guy next to Robbie? Looks like Mark Burchill.

It is - looks like Neilson, Crawford and Burchill.

Any updates on how we have started ?

60% possession for us. Passing game from the back as per 1st team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why's Burchill there? Have we hired him as part of the staff and I've not noticed?

prep for our double header - watching our players and system?

could be on our radar as a coach

Why's Burchill there? Have we hired him as part of the staff and I've not noticed?

No Neave. Robbie arranged a comp ticket for today in return for 6 points in February :uhoh2:

He's Livingston manager and was at the under 20s Derby. I would guess we will see a Hearts player at Livingston before the end of the month.

Archived