GoPro goal cam

Paterson's Tache

Paterson's Tache

Love this part of the Hearts TV highlights. I had an idea today: why not get another two of these and show the reactions of the Wheatfield and Main stands when we score? Show them side my side with the goal? Some would say "it's only match highlights" but I love these wee GoPro things, would love the club to mount them at an angle perhaps at the corner flags on one goal line to capture the two stands celebrating and also show what goals our coach could stay cool with and which goals made Neilson lose his s**t. Rather like fan reaction to goals, such as seeing all the pessimists hold their head in their hands jusr before Alim ?zt?rk's goal.

Paterson's Tache

I love watching fans' reactions to goals - I'd be up for this. The GoPro cam in the net is cool as ****, btw :thumbsup:

Every time we put 4 or 5 past a team at home there's always one player kicking the ball back in the net after a goal in frustration! It's absolutely magic.

Thanks chaps. Emailed the club "digital media executive" about the idea.

Hang on just a second! We have a digital media executive?  :wow:   I vote that we petition the club to start a new documentary series called ''Being Hearts FC'' (basically just a rip off or Hearts version of being liverpool fc) Because I'd certainly start subscribing to Hearts TV for that!

Hang on just a second! We have a digital media executive? :wow: I vote that we petition the club to start a new documentary series called ''Being Hearts FC'' (basically just a rip off or Hearts version of being liverpool fc) Because I'd certainly start subscribing to Hearts TV for that!

Did that Liverpool show not call Andy Webster 'Davey Webster' or something when we were on it.

:vrface::rofl:

Did that Liverpool show not call Andy Webster 'Davey Webster' or something when we were on it.

Well thats an easy mistake to make because Andy and Davey sound exactly the same when you say them out loud! :rofl:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Bobby Webster :lol:

Hang on just a second! We have a digital media executive? :wow: I vote that we petition the club to start a new documentary series called ''Being Hearts FC'' (basically just a rip off or Hearts version of being liverpool fc) Because I'd certainly start subscribing to Hearts TV for that!

I always wondered if we had anybody documenting our admin, how we've coped after and eventually fan ownership. Bit like Swansea but obviously not as drastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Son Of Anarchy

Love the go pro camera in the goal. I've used my own gopro hd from snorkelling to motorbike racing and can't fault it other than for sound. Pictures always great!

Bobby Webster :lol:

I'm pretty sure Scott Wilson called him Bobby when he was reading out the the line-up in the game following the documentary. Top trolling. 

Archived