Pallardo Match Fixing Allegation

DETTY29

used to get involved with the serie b stuff a couple years ago when the draw was going off at 1/6 instead of 3/1 seen the same thing in serie a as well but the last 2 years they have cleaned it up big time

fabienleclerq

Oooft.

Be hard to prove the Levante players took it if it was in cash.

Is it not legal for Spanish teams to pay others a "bonus" to win games? I.e Real pay celta 20k a man to beat barca?

I could be making that up :lol:

loveofthegame

Heart sank when I saw this on twitter short time ago. Could be in big trouble and in the meantime could really effect his head.

Should note that HE could be in big trouble, Hearts won't be involved obviously (other than potentially losing a top player for indefinitely/for good).

Oooft.

Is it not legal for Spanish teams to pay others a "bonus" to win games? I.e Real pay celta 20k a man to beat barca?

says it was done electronically on the stv link

fabienleclerq

says it was done electronically on the stv link

It says "allegedly" that Zaragoza players were given it electronically and handed cash to the levante players. I'm assuming he played for levante?

Edit. He did play for levante.

Innocent until proven guilty still exists I'm sure

Exactly. Need to see solid evidence before conclusions can be drawn. I'll reserve judgement until he's tried and convicted. At least he doesn't steal bottles of Lucozade (that we know of).

Creepy Lurker

Catch fixing is a serious accusation and I just hope his tail doesn't go between his legs as he's looked like a pawesome player so far.

Heart sank when I saw this on twitter short time ago. Could be in big trouble and in the meantime could really effect his head.

Should note that HE could be in big trouble, Hearts won't be involved obviously (other than potentially losing a top player for indefinitely/for good).

I don't see it affecting him whatsoever

He's been a stand out for us this last month and I'm pretty sure he will have known about this then

Creepy Lurker

First the Xmas 'party', now this.

A week to forget for HMFC, Howard Webb will be regretting that picture now.

Actually similar things have taken place several times in our history.

1895-96 December 24th drug scandal January 8th forgery

1912-13 November 9th armed robbery (Walker, Bobby) April 22nd match fixing

1967-68 October 12th deliberate farting in lift December 20th Christmas night out paid for with FOH money

Actually similar things have taken place several times in our history.

1895-96 December 24th drug scandal January 8th forgery

1912-13 November 9th armed robbery ([b{Walker, Bobby[/b]) April 22nd match fixing

1967-68 October 12th deliberate farting in lift December 20th Christmas night out paid for with FOH money

What a ridiculous thing to say, you clearly aren't Hearts.

How do you report a post on the mobile site? I won't stand for you making claims like this about Sir Bobby.

Guest oldcastlerock2012
It's alleged that Zaragoza players and staff received, electronically, a total of ?965,000 which they later handed in cash to Levante players and officials in order to throw the match.

?

What a weird situation and incredibly hard to both carry out with no-one saying anything and tricky to prove. So did they each give money to their opposite number or how did that work? They'll have to prove it for each individual player. Mental.

Hopefully nothing in it but we should now definitely hang on to Jason Holt and/or Robinson if we can just in case!

?

What a weird situation and incredibly hard to both carry out with no-one saying anything and tricky to prove. So did they each give money to their opposite number or how did that work? They'll have to prove it for each individual player. Mental.

Hopefully nothing in it but we should now definitely hang on to Jason Holt and/or Robinson if we can just in case!

keep holt but defo not scotty rab hes not hearts class

Matthew Le Tissier

tiss worried about ur lads tomorrow think they will struggle

Actully heading down to this one. Any kind of win will do me. Get a bit of confidence back

glastonbury jambo

oh here we go! ...sfa quickly drawing up a rule to make sevco champions should any our players be found match fixing.

Hopefully it won't, but, if any of the brown stuff sicks to Pallardo his feet are unlikely to touch the ground. Family club with principles and all that - not to be confused with the Groucho Marx variety ( "Those are my principles and if you don't like them... well I have others"  )

Seem to remember Hearts playing Real Zaragosa and I thought at the time that we wuz robbed.

Bunch o' cheats.

Ander herrera of man united aswell. Gabi of athletico.

I bet our clowns at the top kick him straight out of scotland, whilst other fenderations move on with nothing to see here.

Oooft.

Not making it up. Happens a lot towards the end of the season where teams not involved in a match however the result will affect them offer a bonus to the players of the team they need to win.

There was a big discussion on it last year on the Spanish football show on Sky.

However this case looks different as it's for a team to lose and getting paid by the opposition it true.

Oooft.

I think you're right but it's irrelevant as that's not what's alleged to have happened here.

Not making it up. Happens a lot towards the end of the season where teams not involved in a match however the result will affect them offer a bonus to the players of the team they need to win.

There was a big discussion on it last year on the Spanish football show on Sky.

However this case looks different as it's for a team to lose and getting paid by the opposition it true.

Michael Laudrup commented on this back when he manages Swansea.

IF found guilty should be 3 game ban for financial gain :)

Black pleaded guilty to betting on 160 matches over seven years while he was a player with Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Hearts and Rangers. He was fined ?7,500, and banned for ten games ? seven suspended ? and also censured for misconduct.

Michael Laudrup commented on this back when he manages Swansea.

He did as did Guillem Balagu? on Sky.

Think they call it 'suitcases' as it has a double meaning.

1. The way the money changes hands

2. The players use it for a nice holiday at the end of the season

But as others have pointed out this is very different.

The strange part of this is the comments made by Gabi. He scored the goals for RZ to win the game but said he got money from that he handed back and was only going what the club told him. Surely it was the Levante players who were getting paid?

Toss

Give

Couldnt

Doesnt affect Hearts one jot unless he is found guilty & goes to prison or gets a UEFA suspension. Was 3 years ago & nobody had even heard of Pallardo back then.

Of course it wont stop the window lickers pointing fingers at our club.

Toss

Give

Couldnt

Doesnt affect Hearts one jot unless he is found guilty & goes to prison or gets a UEFA suspension. Was 3 years ago & nobody had even heard of Pallardo back then.

Of course it wont stop the window lickers pointing fingers at our club.

Disagree.

Anne Budge has us setup a family club and Levein and Robbie are always mentioning getting players who have the right character to play for Hearts. If it was proved he was involved he could well get emptied by us. Really like him hope he can prove he had nothing to do with it.

Archived