Alex and Duncan Ferguson

ANDREWKIDD1874

ANDREWKIDD1874

Over at the dirty bears den there discussing their new manager even though ally won't walk away and they can't afford to get rid of him . So they think they can get in sir Fergie or big Duncan

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Don't think Sir Alex has happy memories of life with the Huns. Turns out he and his missus were subjected to all sorts of bigotry, which comes as a real surprise.

Has Duncan ferguson ever managed before?

He managed to banjo a couple of burglars who made the mistake of targeting the wrong property.  I'm sure those skills will sit well with the current Rangers footballing tactics.

William H. Bonney

He's on everton's coaching staff

I know, but wasn't sure if he had managed a team. Anyway, pie in the sky from rangers fans.

Templeton Peck

Big Dunc has a hatred for the sfa which would rule him out of ever working in Scotland

Didn't he do his coaching badges with the SFA?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Fergie could have stayed at Utd and spent ?250m rebuilding the team yet he decided to retire. Right enough he'd go to Rangers though :lol:

Regal Kingston

Ferguson probably has a job for life coaching the Everton youngsters if he wants it.

Why risk that to go into management?

Folk are getting sacked within a month these days - if I was him I'd stay put at the club that I love.

Archived