Neil McCann - "Rangers can win the title"

richfish23

Neil lives round the corner from me. He'll be taken to task next time I see him for having the audacity to state the obvious.

Get him telt, his next tv appearance better see him rip off his shirt to reveal an Ozturk home strip and a giant Rudi tattoo down his forearm

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem with Neil saying they can still win the league, my issue is him saying rangers have the stronger squad.

Find me the hard facts to prove that claim and I will hold my hands up, I have pondered it for a long time and can't find enough proof.

No problem with Neil saying they can still win the league, my issue is him saying rangers have the stronger squad.

Find me the hard facts to prove that claim and I will hold my hands up, I have pondered it for a long time and can't find enough proof.

There aren't any, and off course that's because the subject of who has the stronger squad is a matter of opinion. To request facts to this end is ridiculous. I may be out of order but I really don't get how a pundit answering a question on TV can cause such pant wetting just because he has a different opinion. It's just an opinion. It's part of what makes life interesting.

The proof of facts will be when the trophies are handed out at the end of the season. Until then why waste time getting your panties in a twist about what who thinks?

He's a terrible pundit. He always sounds like he's being tortured for information when he gives his opinion.

I disagree. He comes across well and speaks clearly and in a coherent manner. Compared to Nicholas, McInally, Merson etc then he is excellent. 

Archived