So...this.

Freebird

Were you not the poster that brew his own skacel beer to fundraise?

Sure do like your beer a man!

Haha yup that was me. Oh the memories...and stress..

Were you not the poster that brew his own skacel beer to fundraise?

Sure do like your beer a man!

Haha yup that was me. Oh the memories...and stress..

Once again a big well done, and hopefully at somepoint when you have time you can brew us all another batch ;)

Got to get my crowd along to the Sample Room to give this a go, mind you most of them drink lager anyway, so it would be wasted on them.

This beer will be available Thursday night from 7pm at the Caley Sample Rooms.

Word is that there's a very good chance Ozturk will be on hand to pour a few pints!

Woah. Need me some of that! Freebird, do you know if this is likely to be available in bottle shops and the like? Or is it a small batch thing?

The Alchemy brewery are doing a tap takeover in Thomson's Bar, Morrison St from next Sunday. Lee the manager is a big Hibby so I have asked if this will be on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet it is rank though.

Nah.  I think you'll take a sip, think what the **** is this all about, then it will hit you and you will realise it's one of the best pints you've ever had.  You might even think that the barman could pour another 1000 pints and never produce one as good as that.  But the next one he pours will be every bit as pleasing.

Nah.  I think you'll take a sip, think what the **** is this all about, then it will hit you and you will realise it's one of the best pints you've ever had.  You might even think that the barman could pour another 1000 pints and never produce one as good as that.  But the next one he pours will be every bit as pleasing.

only if i have been snorting mdma for about an hour beforehand 

Nah. I think you'll take a sip, think what the **** is this all about, then it will hit you and you will realise it's one of the best pints you've ever had. You might even think that the barman could pour another 1000 pints and never produce one as good as that. But the next one he pours will be every bit as pleasing.

I get the reference ;)

mahgrassyshoes

Nah. I think you'll take a sip, think what the **** is this all about, then it will hit you and you will realise it's one of the best pints you've ever had. You might even think that the barman could pour another 1000 pints and never produce one as good as that. But the next one he pours will be every bit as pleasing.

:isee:

I've liked the Alechemy beers I've tried so fancy some of this. Will it be on in the Sample Rooms for a few weeks or is there a limited number of casks?

I've liked the Alechemy beers I've tried so fancy some of this. Will it be on in the Sample Rooms for a few weeks or is there a limited number of casks?

This is a total one off, Thursday night only. Ozturk will be there as guest barman too!

Totally brilliant! The Caley's a great pub too so glad to see them getting a few more punters.

Glad everything's going well with the job too Freebird. 

:pleasing:

Archived