Hibs Vs Rangers

Gorgieshed

Both teams down to 9 players.......rangers up at 5 -1 before a pitch invasion and, the game abandoned, both managerss slugging it out in the tunnel.........oh if only

I like your style sir.

Hibs win for me. If we go up as League winners I would rather Hibs went up via the play-offs than Rangers. Much as I hate them I would prefer 4 derbies next season than 4 games against Sevco. As I will probably get shot down in flames for this I may as well go the whole hog and confess I hope Celtic knock us out the cup on Sunday too. League title is all I am interested in this season.

Hibs win for me. If we go up as League winners I would rather Hibs went up via the play-offs than Rangers. Much as I hate them I would prefer 4 derbies next season than 4 games against Sevco. As I will probably get shot down in flames for this I may as well go the whole hog and confess I hope Celtic knock us out the cup on Sunday too. League title is all I am interested in this season.

Pretty much agree with you. Hopefully we can come out the game with no injuries. 

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Unless they're a threat to us I always want Hibs to beat the OF. Edinburgh over Glasgow any day of the week.

In this case a win for them will be great for us.

No lose game but given that the vermin were interfering in the admin process I never want them to win a game of football.

Did you want them to win a game of football before they interfered in the admin process?

Brawl started by Cummings pulling down McElbows' shorts. 

Miller steams across the pitch swinging like a windmill only to knock Law, Moshni and Boyd to the ground.

Boyd, as he falls, lands on Harris and McGeouch which traumatizes them for the remainder of the season.

Referee brandishes 22 red cards, match abandoned.

Meanwhile Stubbs and Fat Sally engage in a rap battle of bullshit excuses which is broadcast for our enjoyment. 

Can't see the huns getting a win, the hobos will be well up for it.  It would also be good if QoS could take points off Rangers.  I'd like to see a situation where we go further clear of Rangers while the teams below them start to narrow the gap on 2nd place.  Then we'll see who can handle pressure!

We are the only team that Rangers will feel the intensity to play such rough house tactics against.  Maybe Aberdeen at a push due to the hatred, but they know they can barely take on an on form Celtic with 11 players, let alone a couple down.

Apart from the 2 goons in the Sportscene studio who daren't criticise the referee, everyone at the weekend saw Rangers for what they can be, especially if under real pressure.

However, they don't have enough respect for Hibs, despite being beaten 3 - 1 at Ibrox, to get in to the Hibs players 'faces' the way they did against us.

And Hibs are at their best when they are allowed to play and not pressurised.  And with Stubbs telling the whole world he has the best footballers in the league, can the Rangers players take the risk of over stepping the mark again .

If we can keep our winnings ways together for the remainder of 2014, I think Hibs could virtually guarantee us the title on 27 December.

We are the only team that Rangers will feel the intensity to play such rough house tactics against.  Maybe Aberdeen at a push due to the hatred, but they know they can barely take on an on form Celtic with 11 players, let alone a couple down.

Apart from the 2 goons in the Sportscene studio who daren't criticise the referee, everyone at the weekend saw Rangers for what they can be, especially if under real pressure.

However, they don't have enough respect for Hibs, despite being beaten 3 - 1 at Ibrox, to get in to the Hibs players 'faces' the way they did against us.

And Hibs are at their best when they are allowed to play and not pressurised.  And with Stubbs telling the whole world he has the best footballers in the league, can the Rangers players take the risk of over stepping the mark again .

If we can keep our winnings ways together for the remainder of 2014, I think Hibs could virtually guarantee us the title on 27 December.

Maybe Detty but can you imagine the first five minutes / first dozen tackles in the OF League Cup semi.  Miller, Boyd and Smith are probably sharpening their studs even now.  I guess the difference is that Scott Brown and Kris Commons won't be slow to reciprocate.  That would be the Huns best chance that day - to try and get a man advantage.

Rudolf's Mate

No brainer - Hibs win!

Yes we concentrate on our own games/form but there's nothing wrong with wanting other results going our way.

Hibs winning and QotS getting the playoff place would be outstanding. I'd prefer Hibs came up however you just know that if they did make the playoffs then they'd mess it up.

I think after their result against us Sally will put out a team not to loose, they won't get in hibs faces as much as they did ours but I still think there'll be a few tasty challenges going on. Don't know how hibs will react to some of the rough house tactics and they still have a shoddy defence suseptable to the long ball to big target men tactics. 3-2 hibs with numerous cards on both sides and maybe a sending off or 2. A couple of injuries a piece as well.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Did you want them to win a game of football before they interfered in the admin process?

Only if it offered us some help (finishing 2nd in 1991/92 for example).

Archived