Todays football (Sunday 23rd)

Tazio

Liverpool getting humped 3-1 by Crystal Palace. Spoiling my accumulator in the process. 

Luckily I had a gut feeling they would so put a wee side bet on Palace after Liverpool took the lead.

Good attacking game at the San Paolo.  currently 3-3 (Cagliari) with 20 mins to go.  The Sardinians always coming back.

Hull player sent off on advice of linesperson... silly little kick out that mertited a booking but no more.

However why do players give officials a chance to send them off with their own stupidity ?.. If I was a Hull fan then I would be livid at the player and not the officials.

Spurs will now have a chance in a match they were clearly second best in up to that point.

1-1 and the equaliser arrives

Harry Kane scores and keeps his good recent record going.

Spurs to go on and seal the win ?

(The stupidity of the  Hull player really being shown in this match and he will need to accept the blame if they lose this now)

Carl Spackler

Hull player sent off on advice of linesperson... silly little kick out that mertited a booking but no more.

However why do players give officials a chance to send them off with their own stupidity ?.. If I was a Hull fan then I would be livid at the player and not the officials.

Spurs will now have a chance in a match they were clearly second best in up to that point.

Ref has no choice no matter how daft a wee kick it was. It's violent conduct. Agree the Hull fans should be angry with their player.

Malinga the Swinga

Nice to see Spurs cheating their way through another game, much as they did against Villa. Needle opposition, stick a knee into him when he is on the ground, and then run to ref to get a card for player who was original victim.

Spurs = horrible club, with horrible chairman who has over inflated ego and horrible supporters who have over inflated idea of where their little club should be.

Guess The Crowd

Nice to see Spurs cheating their way through another game, much as they did against Villa. Needle opposition, stick a knee into him when he is on the ground, and then run to ref to get a card for player who was original victim.

Spurs = horrible club, with horrible chairman who has over inflated ego and horrible supporters who have over inflated idea of where their little club should be.

Personally don't usually mind Spurs, but take your point over these two recent games - remarkably similar, tainted victories....

Malinga the Swinga

Personally don't usually mind Spurs, but take your point over these two recent games - remarkably similar, tainted victories....

Can't understand how refs and linesman never see the first offence, yet always manage to get involved after event. Watch the slow motion and it is about 5 seconds after incident that Lino puts flag up, after he has attention drawn to incident by Spurs playing complaining, and he then gets red to send player off. No mention of knee in back, no mention of he didn't see anything, he is just reacting to pressure being put on him.

:innocent:

Excellent rant though. Very amusing cheers.

:2thumbsup:

Archived