Ian Black

Craigieboy

If you watch the incident again, he goes after Jamie shouting "Walker, Walker, Walker"

Did he really think it wasn't a penalty? :lol:

Then he has a word in his ear when Jamie is about to take the pen.

Went in with some ridiculous challenges too.

He's a nippy wee shite.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabienleclerq

He's a wee wank, gives it the hard man routine with his cowards tackles and then rolls about when he's touched.

He is a disgrace and his arrogance is so funny. He ridiculed Hearts with his stupid 'I have to go back to painting' nonsense when there were problems with wages and continues to think that he is a cut above everyone else. He says he is a Jambo...aye right!

One of the few rangers players who shook hands with our players at the end of the game tho

For 90 minutes a wee gnaff , before and after the game a Scottish cup winning legend

Wee fud. What Michael Stewart said about him a few weeks back was bang on. Shapes when he gets on the ball that he's gonna do something brilliant. No creativity from him or baldy alongside him in middle of the park.

Wee turd

Snake Plissken

Just a typical Blackie performance really.

He has the ability to be a very effective midfielder but few managers ever seem to get the best out of him.  It must be frustrating playing in the midfield in that Rangers side and seeing all those long balls go over your head.  

I definitely wouldn't put Ian Black up as a legend.

Just my opinion of course.

That cup final team are all legends on my book mate

One of the few rangers players who shook hands with our players at the end of the game tho

For 90 minutes a wee gnaff , before and after the game a Scottish cup winning legend

Spot on.

Liked the way Walker didn't react at all and then calmly slotted the penalty away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these

I honestly thought Blackie never tried a leg against us.

I thought he was trying to get himself booked or sent off to help us, and the corrupt referee did not take the bait.

He also knew he was about to give away a penalty and the shouting and mouthing afterwards was to cover his tracks from the sevco fans.

All his shouting, bawling and constant niggly tackles was to make the sevco fans think he cared and was hurt.

He did nothing all game to try to help sevco get a goal against us.

Just my opinion on what I thought was actually happening, but he will always be a legend and Jambo to me. ?

The Apprentice

Wee fud. What Michael Stewart said about him a few weeks back was bang on. Shapes when he gets on the ball that he's gonna do something brilliant. No creativity from him or baldy alongside him in middle of the park.

Wee turd

Black actually reminds me of Stewart in that he gets himself so wrapped up in what's going on around him and refereeing decisions rather than playing his own game.

Black is a very average player these days.

ToadKiller Dog

I honestly thought Blackie never tried a leg against us.

I thought he was trying to get himself booked or sent off to help us, and the corrupt referee did not take the bait.

He also knew he was about to give away a penalty and the shouting and mouthing afterwards was to cover his tracks from the sevco fans.

All his shouting, bawling and constant niggly tackles was to make the sevco fans think he cared and was hurt.

He did nothing all game to try to help sevco get a goal against us.

Just my opinion on what I thought was actually happening, but he will always be a legend and Jambo to me. ?

Nah just think it was more a case of him being out of his depth against the much better Hearts midfielders .

BroughtyJambo

I felt Blackie played yesterday in exactly the same style when he was at us. Only difference was that if he was in a Hearts strip yesterday he would have been booked for committing a tackle like he did on El Hass and then he would have walked for a second yellow for the mouthing off at the ref.

As it was he committed a foul in the box when he only had to Shepard Walker further out wide and cost his team any chance of a point by running into Walker.

Maybe he was telling Walker where to put it for the penalty. Probably had Hearts down for 2-0 at the bookies

Seymour M Hersh

Re Black's reaction at the penalty I was wondering if Jamie had made a comment to the wee turd when getting up with the ball. If he did it worked a treat as Black nearly lost the plot. I think Jamie was lol inwardly.

I thought he played for them like he played for us most of the time, nippy and irritating the opposition and didn't really offer much going forward. The difference was there were 10 others in that team also trying to be nippy, irritating with the added thugish element trying to injure our players.

Was magnificent for us in that cup final, didnt do anything yesterday to change my thoughts on him.

Miller, Boyd, McElbows & Dailly however should be reprimanded for being out of control ....... ****holes

He is a disgrace and his arrogance is so funny. He ridiculed Hearts with his stupid 'I have to go back to painting' nonsense when there were problems with wages and continues to think that he is a cut above everyone else. He says he is a Jambo...aye right!

:facepalm:

Terrible, terrible post.

Re Black's reaction at the penalty I was wondering if Jamie had made a comment to the wee turd when getting up with the ball. If he did it worked a treat as Black nearly lost the plot. I think Jamie was lol inwardly.

I missed all that - what actually Happened?

Kalamazoo Jambo

This.

Bazzas right boot

A nonsense post.

Black won the cup with us and then was forced out.

He stayed about even although WE never paid him for around 2 months.

Got the offer of a 3 year deal with silly money to make him a millionaire- set up for life. Who wouldn't take that, he was never going to earn more, he isn't that good.

He gave a way a few fouls,not malicious, not his fault the ref never sent him off. Maybe he should have asked to be sent off? 

Miller and Boyd's tackles and attitude were much worse, but lets give it 'ell to a former midfielder who done nothing but his job yesterday.

It's ok to ridicule and slag ian off but let's face it hes only doing his job.

He'll be gutted not to be carrying the league trophy round tynecastle in a maroon shirt on the last day but he'll be celebrating when he gets home don't worry about that.

He'll likely get himself sent off the 2nd last game of the season so he can sit in the stand and watch! Hes never hidden his colours and this year, barring a bonus, he has nothing to play for at rangers. They won't renew his contract and he'd rather hearts won the league anyway.

We know his limitations but he was an ideal commander in our team when we had the silk of Rudi in there beside him.

Not a likeable man or character. But a hearts legend.

Played yesterday the way he did for almost his entire Hearts career, fouling constantly and pretty useless. He was very poor for us aside from his last 3/4 months and the cup final.

A nonsense post.

Got the offer of a 3 year deal with silly money to make him a millionaire- set up for life. Who wouldn't take that, he was never going to earn more, he isn't that good.

He gave a way a few fouls,not malicious, not his fault the ref never sent him off. Maybe he should have asked to be sent off? 

Miller and Boyd's tackles and attitude were much worse, but lets give it 'ell to a former midfielder who done nothing but his job yesterday.

Blackie's last year at Hearts was great.  The through ball for Beattie against Hibs will last long in the memory - he held up to wait for Beattie to make the run, then slotted the ball beautifully in front of him.

Always took a dull one in each game played, but never hid. 

Agree his temper didn't help him at times, but he'd have made a hell of a difference to us if he'd been able to stay last season.

Thanks for pen Ian, in any case :-)

A nonsense post.

Agree with this. The only real criminal thing about Blackie was his haircut.

queensferryjambo

If you watch the incident again, he goes after Jamie shouting "Walker, Walker, Walker"

He's a nippy wee shite.

He could have been booked 4 times yesterday for different incidents - the tackle on El Hass was a sore one, his deliberate hand ball was absolutely blatant and right in front of the ref.

In the end the only one he got was for moaning at the ref........ who let him away with murder all game.

Still his challenges were tame compared to Miller and Boyd's.

He's a *****. A horrible wee *****. Had a good half season with us, rest of the time he was like he was yesterday, pish.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He's a nippy wee shite.

Jamie just flung a big rubber ear at the idiot, barely acknowledged the fud.

Still, he must have been pleased with his team's win later on.

:pleasing:

He's a nippy wee shite.

I'd like to think that Walker quietly told him he did dive regardless of if he did or not  :uhoh2:  :uhoh2:

Like Davie Weir.

Won a cup with us but sadly he's an anus.

He was another one who returned in their colours and acted the arsehole.

What about Lee Wallace? His behaviour was fine, but I remember him as a fit, speedy left back that could fire up and down the left flank, hence his ?1.5m valuation.

The Rangers have destroyed him. 

Archived