Craig Levein after the match

royal navy hearts man

I was reading Robbie's interview in the paper this morning and was struck by how dignified he is: saying that if there hadn't been a sending off, the result would have been different. So many other managers would be crowing about a result like this, but not only was he respectful to the opposing side with those comments, he is keeping the team's feet on the ground.

The more I see of Robbie Neilson, the more I think we've got a very special management team with him and Levein. I just hope that we can hold onto them for  decent period of time.

Hear hear!!

And I also like the "we've won nothing" line from Craig.

Still a long, long way to go for sure and there will be inevitable twists & turns.

But delighted with first half of the season, borne from structure, right people behind scenes, great blend of playing staff, a management set-up that is paying dividends, fan enthusiasm re-established, income streams and overall credibility returned to the famous.

Over the moon about my club right now!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Said it all day Friday, just another 3 points. Just the same as QoS in 2 weeks and Cowdenbeath the week after, they all count the same

OP is talking nonsense, I saw Craig running down Gorgie Rd doing the helicopter with his tadger out, Ann had been plying him with sambuca.

Said it all day Friday, just another 3 points. Just the same as QoS in 2 weeks and Cowdenbeath the week after, they all count the same

correct

of course it was more with Rangers losing 3 points as well but you are right

OP is talking nonsense, I saw Craig running down Gorgie Rd doing the helicopter with his tadger out, Ann had been plying him with sambuca.

You forgot the topless part.

i wish jj was my dad

We have skilled, committed, intelligent people in charge.

And Rangers have Ally McCoist

Did you hear the interview with Robbie after the game?.He explained that he would discuss certain aspects of the game with the players tomorrow when they come in.That's right he has them in tomorrow.I would bet my bottom dollar that we are the only team in tomorrow.His new approach is brilliant and I really do believe the players are buying into it and we are seeing the startof something fairly revolutionary at Hearts.

They're always in the day after a game and have a day off the day after that, certainly when there's no midweek game anyway. Not sure if they might vary it if there's a game in midweek, don't think so though.

To be fair, I reckon Robbie will be telling the players the QOTS game is the big one, Celtic is just a bonus match that means little to us this sason

I don't think he'll be telling them anything of the sort, I think he'll be telling them to focus entirely on the cup game and put the league out of their thoughts entirely.

They're always in the day after a game and have a day off the day after that, certainly when there's no midweek game anyway. Not sure if they might vary it if there's a game in midweek, don't think so though

I think you're right, it's a long warm down session rather than training, stretching, massage and light running then some video analysis from yesterdays game. I'm sure robbie did a interview where he talked about the day after a game for recovery session then the next day off 

Nine points is not a massive lead, It is much easier to lose it than gain it. The primary difference is the two wins against Rangers, had we lost these two games (you don't need to tell me I know we won them) we would be three points behind them. We need to keep winning, and we have shown some vulnerability in drawing a game in the west and humiliation in dropping two points to the wee team.... now that is embarrassing. So there is room for improvement. That said, the most impressive thing about this Hearts side is the right attitude.

Now I might be missing something here , but , you say if we had lost the two games to rangers we'd be 3 points behind them , not sure how that works ?

Now I might be missing something here , but , you say if we had lost the two games to rangers we'd be 3 points behind them , not sure how that works ?

38 minus 6 = 32.

29 plus 6 = 35.

35 minus 32 = 3.     :uhoh2:

38 minus 6 = 32.

29 plus 6 = 35.

35 minus 32 = 3. :uhoh2:

FFS got it now lol well after my daughter explained I'd not given them the 6 points

Muttered something about being an erse as well

FFS got it now lol well after my daughter explained I'd not given them the 6 points

Muttered something about being an erse as well

Haha, I was wondering if I was missing something.   :2thumbsup:

Shanks said no

Had the pleasure of seeing him outside Bensons after the game today,

Thankfully he didn't come in, there was a small scrammash with some disgruntled sevco fans

And Rangers have Ally McCoist

Kenny McDowell is an important part of the team.

Dumb and Dumber!

Archived