Did anyone else have the pleasure of sitting beside a hun?

Mr-sad

Sitting in H5 seat 1, spotted the twat early doors sitting over the aisle from me in J. We ripped him to shreds in the first half, he smiled, the second half and the first goal, he smiled again, we did encourage him to sing the Hearts song but he just smiled.

The penalty, he waited til Walker had spotted the ball then did a runner!

What a twat, anyone else have the pleasure?

BRAVEHEART1874

There might have been a couple In the roseburn but I am sure they went away impressed by the Jambo support f glory hunters the lot of them Q. who do you support A. Liverpool and der Hun in the 80's early nineties I rest my case ;)

You should have grassed

i'm with this call, root the them out like vermin, and on thinking! who gave him the brief in the 1st place? ' a canae make the game COUSIN but here's ma seat'....worth a thought.

Psychedelicropcircle

I had one next to me (a none ST seat) sat with his arms folded the whole game and bolted right after the pen. Knew it when he never once moved at any goal or decision, **** em......

Seymour M Hersh

There might have been a couple In the roseburn but I am sure they went away impressed by the Jambo support f glory hunters the lot of them Q. who do you support A. Liverpool and der Hun in the 80's early nineties I rest my case ;)

You're not wrong. They managed to get two full sections!! 

I had one next to me (a none ST seat) sat with his arms folded the whole game and bolted right after the pen. Knew it when he never once moved at any goal or decision, **** em......

should of grabbed him to celebrate the goals

There was a few in the willie bauld suite, sat with their faces tripping them all game and not surprisingly they all left after the pen was converted.

Anyone else have any Rangers fans near them at the game? I was in Section K of the Roseburn up the back and had 2 in front of me. Stuck out like a sore thumb at the first goal and left before the end. How did these folk even manage to get a ticket?

King Of The Cat Cafe

Know a Rangers fan that was in J but he had his laddie with him who is a jambo

and people say they despair of today's younger generation. There is hope.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I was sitting next to a Hun. He was German I think, and he didn't seem to speak much English. He was well behaved and reserved, and left as soon as the penalty bulges the net.

queensferryjambo

There was definitely two along the end of our row in the Gorgie Road end. They sat very quietly and were overly polite when they thanked everyone for letting them get past when they left early - Weegie accents the final give way. 

If they have paid their money or perhaps their boy or whoever is a jambo and they are sitting enjoying the game not causing any trouble then fine by me.

Better yet if they join in with some friendly banter and a laugh and a smile can make the whole day even better as long as it stays at that.

Its the ***** who turn up to cause it and nothing else that are a cancer.

broughies tach

Surrounded by them in the directors box. Im sure they brought more "directors" (including Andy Cameron) than players. Even a boy there with an electric blue suit and GREEN trainers !! They were and very quite lot. Did get introduced to David Somers who seemed quite a nice guy but Im not sure what he knows about Scottish football

My son and i both remarked on the numerous people with no colours on in the ridiculous long queue to get into the roseburn yesterday scousers,manchester and irish accents too Hmmmm 

steviebaggio98

The half 3 train from Haymarket to the weeg was riddled with them...most of which were forced to stand as us jambos and other civilized humans occupied the seats!

After an utterly exhausting day watching your team take a pumping, the last thing they would've wanted was to stand for another hour surrounding by smiling JTs! :terrific:

Surrounded by them in the directors box. Im sure they brought more "directors" (including Andy Cameron) than players. Even a boy there with an electric blue suit and GREEN trainers !! They were and very quite lot. Did get introduced to David Somers who seemed quite a nice guy but Im not sure what he knows about Scottish football

Aye - they were very quiet - but totally slaggable! One of them reacted to

"Aye - you can anly afford freebies!"

Pleasing

Archived