share certificate

Jambof3tornado

Seymour M Hersh

Mine also arrived today. Funnily enough I had no idea they were arriving today but one of the old fellas who sit beside said his 30k certificate had arrived just before he left for the game. And lo and behold when we arrived back after a few post game adult beverages my certificate was waiting for me. What a happy day.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would just like to say that although my shares certificate has no real monetary value my heart is bursting with pride that I have something that I can show my children and grand children that I did my bit to save this wonderful club called Heart of Midlothian FTH

Got my shares as a fortieth birthday present, sadly many years ago, but still mean a lot to me. Didn't think of selling them when Vlad offered (as he had to) to buy them . So the next big decision for all you guys with this precious bit of paper is what to do with it.

Mines is framed and displayed proudly in the downstairs toilet, better than being put in drawer and I can assure you a great conversation piece when people who don't have the sense to follow the famous use the ablutions, come to think of it I might just put one of the old penny entrance machines on the door so they have to pay for the privilege of viewing it !!!

queensferryjambo

Did everyone get 1000? I'm sure I bought more than my dad but we both got 1000 shares.

I got 1000 and could swear I bought more as well - not too bothered either way. 

Wish they hadn't folded the certificate up though.

Got mine yesterday, will be going into a nice frame in my lads room with all HIS the other HOMFC gear, happy days indeed.  :sunny:

My girlfriend asked tonight if I'd bought a frame for the nice holiday picture we'd had taken. I said I hadn't got one. It was easier than saying I'd found a better use for it.

Francis Albert

Just wondering why the standard version of the club crest wasn't used, but instead one that rings the heart shape with a circle and  reduces the distinctiveness of the crest a bit. Didn't the Chris Robinson regime use or propose  something like this at one stage? 

Maybe just cheaper to replicate a circular image?

Certificate says 10p a share. I'm possibly making it up but was it ?100 for shares and ?10 admin costs?

That's the nominal value, not the price paid.

Clonlara Erin

Wish they hadn't folded the certificate up though.

And used a better quality of paper.

And not used a counterfoil at the top which will ensure a perforated edge showing when detached.

Minor gripes really  :euro:

No got mine :(. Changed my address with the club when I moved, was told this would cover my shares too. Obviously it doesn't.

i wish jj was my dad

Most pleasing to come home yesterday and receive mine. I wish I hadn't ersed so much heineken to celebrate though.

Arrived today too, Just the ones HOMST hold for me to be transferred now

Over to HOMST for action please

Same here mate, great to get these but it would be nice to see the others.

Francis Albert

Certificate says 10p a share. I'm possibly making it up but was it ?100 for shares and ?10 admin costs?

The actual price was 11p per share or ?110 for multiples of 1000. I am not sure if the extra 1p related to admin costs but as has been said the notional value of 10p bears no relation to any actual value.

the stone rose

Did everyone get their certificate yesterday? Cause mine didn't arrive. Not concerned yet, but hadn't noticed anyone else mention not getting theirs 

edit.

Just noticed Getintaethem's post. At least I'm not the only one. not worried though. Got all the other mail from club so they've got the correct address and it's only been one day so far. 

If not here tomorrow though....

Did everyone get their certificate yesterday? Cause mine didn't arrive. Not concerned yet, but hadn't noticed anyone else mention not getting theirs 

edit.

Just noticed Getintaethem's post. At least I'm not the only one. not worried though. Got all the other mail from club so they've got the correct address and it's only been one day so far. 

If not here tomorrow though....

mine didn't arrive either.

Got my certificate yesterday too.

Nice gesture from Ann Budge.

It is an A4 sheet of paper that I will now get a frame for.

Helped the greatest team in the world in its week of need, that week....................#soproud

Francis Albert

It would have utterly transformed my view of the efficiency of our postal service if all 4000 had been delivered on the same morning.

My son and I had bought two lots each and we got three certificates yesterday , just one to go hopefully get some nice maroon frames for them :D

Why is the Piemans logo on the certificate? I'm grateful for it - but very intrigued by this detail. Any one have an answer??

What a facepalm of a design that was - still winds me up now.

Maroon Sailor

What a facepalm of a design that was - still winds me up now.

Sure was - I went up to Tynie to complain about it and they asked me what was wrong with it.

I said Hearts had a unique shaped crest and it's totally ruined by having that pish around it.

No got mine :(. Changed my address with the club when I moved, was told this would cover my shares too. Obviously it doesn't.

Same here. Dont think we'll be getting them

Sure was - I went up to Tynie to complain about it and they asked me what was wrong with it.

I said Hearts had a unique shaped crest and it's totally ruined by having that pish around it.

They took a load of pertinent detail out of the heart crest, made the rest bland, slapped a horrible boring circle round it.. As you say removing all unique shape.. Then when faced with what to put on the circle.. Came up with our name TWICE.

I'm not ingrateful for my certificate but I'm disgusted this crest is still in use.. And a bit worried!!

Francis Albert

They took a load of pertinent detail out of the heart crest, made the rest bland, slapped a horrible boring circle round it.. As you say removing all unique shape.. Then when faced with what to put on the circle.. Came up with our name TWICE.

I'm not ingrateful for my certificate but I'm disgusted this crest is still in use.. And a bit worried!!

Glad I am not the only one who recognised it as a relic from the Robinson era. The only excuse I can think of for using it is that CPR maybe registered it as the logo to be used on share-related documents (though it wasn't used during the November offering). Puzzling.

getintathem and Jambos 1983 Write to

Equiniti Limited

34 South Gyle Place

South Gyle Business Park

Edinburgh

EH12 9EB

Tell them your old and new address and you should be sorted.

This is the address on the bottom of the recently issued share certificate.

Equiniti Limited

34 South Gyle Place

South Gyle Business Park

Edinburgh

EH12 9EB

Thanks very much for that Stuart, nothing again in today's mail. The new owners of my old flat normally forward me stuff but if I've not received anything by Friday I'll write to them.

Fxxx the SPFL

Thanks very much for that Stuart, nothing again in today's mail. The new owners of my old flat normally forward me stuff but if I've not received anything by Friday I'll write to them.

Check on gumtree there is a certificate up for grabs could be yours. :2thumbsup:

Equiniti Limited

34 South Gyle Place

South Gyle Business Park

Edinburgh

EH12 9EB

Brilliant. Thank you very much

Francis Albert

Losing your shit over the watermark/background design on a piece of paper??

Wildly overacting to people expressing a bit of puzzlement over the use of a crappy old Robinson era redesign of the crest??

Just so nice to get the share certificate I don't care if was printed on used bog roll, I'm just glad it was honoured after the last regime disappeared into the ether.

Dagger Is Back

I've had a share certificate for my purchase, but not one yet for the purchase I made on behalf of junior.

Will give it till the end of the week. Anyone know who I should contact in the first instance if it doesn't turn up?

I've had a share certificate for my purchase, but not one yet for the purchase I made on behalf of junior.Will give it till the end of the week. Anyone know who I should contact in the first instance if it doesn't turn up?

See post 82.

Dagger Is Back

Couldn't be bothered waiting. Just phoned Equiniti. They only have a record of our historic share holdings and my purchase from 2012. Thecheque has been cashed for ?220 but I've only received a certificate for he 1000 shares.

Weird

Couldn't be bothered waiting. Just phoned Equiniti. They only have a record of our historic share holdings and my purchase from 2012. Thecheque has been cashed for ?220 but I've only received a certificate for he 1000 shares.

Weird

I have just phoned Equiniti as well, they have no record of my 2012 purchase only my original shareholding, strange, as I have my receipt and loyalty points, looks like no new certificate for me, at least I have the original that I didn't sell to Vlad

Silly wee question but ill ask anyway...

When framing, are people tearing off the top part of their certificate (the part with their address)?

I've framed mine with an A4 size frame, and I've kept the whole certificate intact. My faither has lobbed the top of his cert off tho.

...as i say, daft wee question, but i just wondered what others were doing.

I can't find Equiniti's phone number can anyone help I also have not received my share certificate and I have not moved house getting worried now

I can't find Equiniti's phone number can anyone help I also have not received my share certificate and I have not moved house getting worried now

0871 384 246

0871 384 246

Thank you Stuart G they are looking into it for me and will call me later today, they couldn't find me either surely Hearts can fix this though if Equiniti can't

Archived