Alloa dot count

dc-jambo

The Ticket Office has closed early due to a power cut.

Will somebody go round and check on Clerry.  He'll be suicidal about this.    

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Sexy Flanders

Please stop calling the main stand the 'Bertie'. It's rank patter. He played for Selik and H1b5 and had no time for Hearts at all.

It really is horrifying patter. Who even calls it the Old Stand in the first place? :cornette:

The People's Chimp

Please stop calling the main stand the 'Bertie'. It's rank patter. He played for Selik and H1b5 and had no time for Hearts at all. 

Exactly. See my post above. It is absolutely howling chat. 

BoJack Horseman

Why isn't K open?

Clerry hasn't let them know the figures yet. They've no idea it's nearly full.

Francis Albert

Main Stand could do with a new name tbh. 

The Bobby Walker stand has a nice ring to it.

"Main Stand" rings fine with me.

"Main Stand" rings fine with me.

How about simply ''The ulld yin''... I know what your all thinking. And yes I came up with that all by myself :shark:

maroonlegions

How about simply ''The ulld yin''... I know what your all thinking. And yes I came up with that all by myself :shark:

" the auld reekie stand". or the "auld reekie" since its full of smokers in the bog in lower section N , lol

" the auld reekie stand". or the "auld reekie" since its full of smokers in the bog in lower section N , lol

Haha funny but thats actually a pretty good idea! I no I'd certainly be happy with that!

I have one spare OAP ticket for the Roseburn tomorrow. Auld man doesn't feel fit enough to go. Free of charge

Doctor FinnBarr

I have one spare OAP ticket for the Roseburn tomorrow. Auld man doesn't feel fit enough to go. Free of charge

Try the Donate a ticket thread pinned at the top of the page mate.

Guest C00l K1d

Clearly the dot count shows WE HAVE GOT FANS and WE HAVE GOT A GROUND 

:D :D :D :D

Sorry jambos just a bit merry have a great night!!

Clearly the dot count shows WE HAVE GOT FANS and WE HAVE GOT A GROUND 

:D :D :D :D

Sorry jambos just a bit merry have a great night!!

lol m8

Jist feck off you anti Bertie muppets, that's all merry xmas

You do a great job with the dot counting but the "Bertie" chat is brutal. 

Merry Xmas.

So rather than how many left, how many seats are sold? Bearing in mind the segregation means the seat counting figures makes it look near a sell out.

Straightfromtheheart

ticket office open til 2pm then cash gate in operation   wheatfield turnstiles  so looks like K will be open 

How much was it for Allloa Dave if it doesnt compromise you to say?

. Hospitality sold out. Only have it when space left.

I've got 2 hospitality spaces in the Gorgie Suite if anyone want's them.

Can't make it so make me an offer if you fancy it.

GORGIE SUITE - THE FINE DINING EXPERIENCE
Enjoy lunch in the Gorgie Suite with a complimentary bar.

Our package comprises:

Welcome drink
Three-course lunch with wines and liqueurs
Prime seating in the Gorgie Stand
Half-time refreshments
Post-match drink
We will source the finest ingredients from suppliers in the locale of our visiting teams, so you can expect prime Galloway beef when we host Queen of the South and don't miss out on the Derby Special when we entertain our neighbours from across the city.

You'll receive the award-winning matchday programme and team lines and enjoy the banter of Scotland's best matchday host, Scott Wilson.

The entertainment continues after the game when you'll see the presentation of the man-of-the-match award as selected by our sponsor of the day. You can expect to see current players as well as Hearts legends in attendance.

Dress code is smart, with a collar for gentlemen and similar standard for ladies. Jeans and trainers not permitted.

Prices

Category A Games (Rangers and Hibs) ?100 + VAT

Category B Games ?75 + VAT

Season Passes are available for the remaining fixtures of the campaign - contact Shelley Kay for further details: Tel 0131 200 7244.

Doctor FinnBarr

Cheers biker - done

I aim to please Belgie

Anyway, you in a French or Flemish part of the best beer brewing country ever?

Fozzyonthefence

There might be a good reason for this that I'm not capable of thinking of at this time on a Saturday morning but why the **** not sell K first?  H must be about the pishiest section in the ground.  K would sell quickly plus it looks better on tv if K is full rather than empty - if corner section is half empty it's not as noticeable.

am doon in Carlisle for a wedding am no going the morra. naebdy has my ticket ATM and I don't even know myself if it'll go to a pal.

schroedinger's dot count ya bas.

Diadora Van Basten

Looks like another good crowd today and I agree that we should sell K first when opening the Roseburn to Hearts fans.

mainstandjambo

Main - Gone

Gorgie - Gone

Wheatfield - Gone

J - 2

H - 110

Total 112

Welcome to the dot counting club Somers. Notice you are up and about early ready for our day out in the Gorgie Suite with our fellow JKB member Dave McLaren. Should be a great day.

I aim to please Belgie

Anyway, you in a French or Flemish part of the best beer brewing country ever?

Bit of both Biker. Live in Flemish part and work in the French part. Partial to Leffe Blonde or Duvel!!

scott herbertson

Welcome to the dot counting club Somers. Notice you are up and about early ready for our day out in the Gorgie Suite with our fellow JKB member Dave McLaren. Should be a great day.

Really looking forward to today, my first league game of the season, and the first time I've taken both of my kids up.

Plus, no danger of kids getting scared off by us bumping into Dave Maclaren or Beats

Me too SH - me and my two daughters are across from Belgium for today. Hoping for an impressive display today

By: Hearts Media on 19 Dec, 2014 16:15

Heart of Midlothian FC would like to advise fans that the Ticket Centre and Clubstore will be open for business as normal tomorrow at 9am.

Both facilities had to close earlier this afternoon due to a power cut in the Gorgie area and the club would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

For those still looking to book ahead of kick-off against Alloa Athletic tomorrow, we would urge fans to purchase tickets online or over the phone ? 0871 663 1874, option 1, option 1 (calls will cost 10p per minute plus your standard network rate).

That line will be in operation until 8pm tonight and then from 8am tomorrow.

Fans booking online or over the phone are advised, where possible, to use the ?Ticketfast? print-at-home option to avoid having to collect briefs from the ticket centre tomorrow.

For those unable to purchase using either of the above facilities, we would advise them to buy in-store as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Those purchasing in-store should note that transactions will be cash-only.

Counter sales will cease tomorrow at 2pm, at which time a limited number of cash turnstiles will be open in the Wheatfield Stand.

Fans should note that the Ticket Office will only be handling sales of Alloa tickets tomorrow ? please note there will be no sales for the upcoming games against Livingston or Falkirk.

We will advise fans of any update as soon as we have further information.

We would ask for your understanding and patience tomorrow as our staff attempt to provide the best possible service in difficult circumstances.

scott herbertson

Hurrah!

Return of the cash turnstile!

If I had known I would have tried to lift my son over, even tho he's 5ft 8in and about 9 stone

Should be well over 15000 which is tremendous effort - all you jambo christmas shoppers out there get a move on and head to the cash turnstiles. Will be rocking :-))

Really looking forward to today, my first league game of the season, and the first time I've taken both of my kids up.

Plus, no danger of kids getting scared off by us bumping into Dave Maclaren or Beats

Hurtful. :(

Just bought 3 tickets in section K, first game in a year.

C'mon the Jambos !!

1st game.... Come on man, what's that all about:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived