Alloa dot count

dc-jambo

Another Robbo

Only drawback is its our Xmas night out the day/night before.

Ditto. And my birthday is the next day...could be a messy weekend.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheatfield   -   27

Gorgie         -    8

Main            -  39

H                 - 588

J                  - 303 

Total          -  965  

Wheatfield   -    27

Gorgie         -      8

Main            -     39

H                 -    588

J                  -    303

Total           -    965

So in a whole minute between 1:53 and 1:54 we sold NOT A SINGLE ticket. The bubble is burst. Who says this club is well-supported!

I've got family over from Australia and I'm taking my Partick Thistle supporting brother in law along to this game. He better not jinx us.

Wheatfield   -    27

Gorgie         -      8

Main            -     39

H                 -    588

J                  -    303

Total           -    965

Wheatfield   -    24

Gorgie         -      7

Main            -     40

H                 -    585

J                  -    276

Total           -    932

So in a whole minute between 1:53 and 1:54 we sold NOT A SINGLE ticket. The bubble is burst. Who says this club is well-supported!

Formation dot-counting!

Wheatfield   -    24

Gorgie         -      7

Main            -     37

H                 -    581

J                  -    268

Total           -     917

Wheatfield   -    24

Gorgie         -      7

Main            -     37

H                 -    581

J                  -    268

Total           -     917

Wheatfield   -    23

Gorgie         -      6

Main            -     37

H                 -    549

J                  -    256

Total           -    871

Will K be opened?

Couldn't say at the moment but there were a few Hearts fans in K last week and section was never available online

Couldn't say at the moment but there were a few Hearts fans in K last week and section was never available online

Could've been walk ups or people moving over for a better seat?

Only just over 8000 for the Hobos at home to Alloa and that included free access for kids again. SHOCKING and even if they do become debt free for how LONG????? Those size of crowds won't sustain the club

Wheatfield - 20

Gorgie - 4

Main - 37

H - 575

J - 223

Total - 859

Wheatfield - 18

Gorgie -         1

Main -          34

H -             566

J -              157

Total -        776

Only just over 8000 for the Hobos at home to Alloa and that included free access for kids again. SHOCKING and even if they do become debt free for how LONG????? Those size of crowds won't sustain the club

If we could get 16,062 that would be exactly double attendance of what the hobos got against Alloa ..

C'mon guys lets fill the stadium for this one...

No reason this shouldn't sell out. Many people finish up on the 19th, thats the holiday started!

'Mon Jambos, sell this one out!!

Wife booked weekend away for me as a Christmas surprise.

Nooooooo. Will miss this.

Two mates I go with also struggling to go through work commitments.

If we get over 15k at this time of year it will be an outstanding performance from the fans.

Wife booked weekend away for me as a Christmas surprise.

Nooooooo. Will miss this.

Two mates I go with also struggling to go through work commitments.

If we get over 15k at this time of year it will be an outstanding performance from the fans.

Should just about reach15k for this. Alloa will bring a handful of supporters.

Really hope the Queens result inspires enough non-regulars to give us 16,000 plus.  Just think of what a lift that gives to the players.

scott herbertson

Really hope the Queens result inspires enough non-regulars to give us 16,000 plus.  Just think of what a lift that gives to the players.

Don't think we'll make that Doug. I'm delighted I'll be there with my two teenagers for my first league game of the season and their first game for nearly a year. I reckon we may get a bit of a late surge when boredom with no football for two weeks, shopping beckoning and the holiday beginning kicks in for most people. I'm going for 15,200 which will stil be a great crowd for this time of the year against these opponents - Raith Falkirk or QOS would bring 500 extra so you have to factor that in

Tayside Jambo

Could've been walk ups or people moving over for a better seat?

I was in k last week, had tickets for J, but my seat was snapped and it was starting to rain so moved back to the centre of K for shelter and a slightly better view.

Wheatfield - 18

Gorgie -         1

Main -          34

H -             566

J -              157

Total -        776

Wheatfield - 14

Gorgie -       gone

Main -          33

H -              549

J -              138

Total -        734

Wheatfield - 14

Gorgie - gone

Main - 33

H - 549

J - 138

Total - 734

There will be a seat available in the Gorgie Stand tomorrow when I phone the ticket office and tell them that they can sell my seat as I cannot go.

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield - 14

Gorgie -       gone

Main -          33

H -              549

J -              138

Total -        734

Had a look back to QOS dot count at this stage and we have 130 more seats available for Alloa game. As they will probably bring around 500-600 less than QOS we are looking at a crowd of around 14500-14700. This is a fantastic effort as the Saturday prior to Christmas is normally the worst for attendances.

Had a look back to QOS dot count at this stage and we have 130 more seats available for Alloa game. As they will probably bring around 500-600 less than QOS we are looking at a crowd of around 14500-14700. This is a fantastic effort as the Saturday prior to Christmas is normally the worst for attendances.

Apparently there were 103 Alloa fans at the Hibs game. There will be more at Tynie though, it's a game against a big team.

Wheatfield - 14

Gorgie -       gone

Main -          33

H -              549

J -              138

Total -        734

Only 700 odd left and still a week to go against Alloa and in mid December too! Im sure K will get a good few walk ups on the day as well!

No reason this shouldn't sell out. Many people finish up on the 19th, thats the holiday started!

'Mon Jambos, sell this one out!!

This won't get very close to a sellout. In fact, I think it will be our lowest league crowd of the season. Lots of people will be spending most of their money on presents and won't have the spare cash for this one, plenty of others will either have nights out the night before and not fancy their chances of being fit for the game, or have something on on the Saturday that conflicts with the game. Not a big deal, the games before Christmas are usually relatively poorly attended for most clubs.

The Treasurer

This won't get very close to a sellout. In fact, I think it will be our lowest league crowd of the season. Lots of people will be spending most of their money on presents and won't have the spare cash for this one, plenty of others will either have nights out the night before and not fancy their chances of being fit for the game, or have something on on the Saturday that conflicts with the game. Not a big deal, the games before Christmas are usually relatively poorly attended for most clubs.

Agreed this will probably be the lowest crowd of the season.

The last Saturday before Christmas is traditionally a lower than normal attendance due to things like Christmas shopping etc. Add in the fact that Alloa will not be bringing more than a handful of fans I think anything near 15k would be great, anything over 15k would be outstanding.

Agreed this will probably be the lowest crowd of the season.

The last Saturday before Christmas is traditionally a lower than normal attendance due to things like Christmas shopping etc. Add in the fact that Alloa will not be bringing more than a handful of fans I think anything near 15k would be great, anything over 15k would be outstanding.

Every other Club in Scotland (outwith the OF) can only dream of an attendance of 15,000

Wheatfield - 12
Gorgie -         1
Main -           34
H -               541
J -               123

Total -         711

Every other Club in Scotland (outwith the OF) can only dream of an attendance of 15,000

Give it a few months and you can include Rangers in that too!

Looking at how empty celtic park was against St. mirren celtic can't be far away either...

Very true.  I'm sure back in the 80's Rangers played a league game at Ibrox in front of only 8,000.

bigis semiauskas

Managed to purchase 2 tics for lower H from ticket office that were somehow not available online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true.  I'm sure back in the 80's Rangers played a league game at Ibrox in front of only 8,000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rangers_F.C._records_and_statistics

• Lowest home League attendance: 12,731 (against Clydebank, won 4-2, 11 January 1986).
  • Lowest home Scottish Cup attendance:
  • Lowest home Scottish League Cup attendance: 5,000 (against Brechin City, won 1?0, 23 September 1981).
  • Lowest home European attendance: 14,268 (against ASK Vorw?rts Berlin, won 2?1, 15 November 1961).[note 9]

lost in leith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rangers_F.C._records_and_statistics

• Lowest home League attendance: 12,731 (against Clydebank, won 4-2, 11 January 1986).
  • Lowest home Scottish Cup attendance:
  • Lowest home Scottish League Cup attendance: 5,000 (against Brechin City, won 1?0, 23 September 1981).
  • Lowest home European attendance: 14,268 (against ASK Vorw?rts Berlin, won 2?1, 15 November 1961).[note 9]

Just shows you need to take stuff on Wikipedia with a pinch of salt.  They had loads of crowds under 10,000 in the early 80s.  If you believe the Rothmans' Yearbooks (which presumably used figures provided by the club) they had some crowds under 5,000 near the end of poor seasons. 

Wheatfield - 11

Gorgie - 1

Main - 25

H - 529

J - 88

Total - 654

Sell those and it will be a crowd in excess of 15,000 once more.

Given the time of year, the last weekend before Xmas and money being used for presents it would be a great effort by the fans.

Win the next 2 and Livingston away will be like another home fixture in terms of support.

Wheatfield - 11

Gorgie - 1

Main - 25

H - 529

J - 88

Total - 654

Wheatfield - 11

Gorgie -         1

Main -          29

H -             520

J -                82

Total -        643

Wheatfield - 11

Gorgie -         1

Main -          29

H -             520

J -                82

Total -        643

Wheatfield -  8

Gorgie -         0

Main -           29

H -               520

J -                 65

Total -        622

scott herbertson

Going pretty fast = at least up to J in the Roseburn will be full but it would be nice if K can be opened up

pettigrewsstylist

About 100 a day going at mo?

Doubt we will need K , although a late rush may see it opened Sat for walk ups of course

Archived