Alloa dot count

dc-jambo

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scott herbertson

It's on sale?Better get my skates on for my kids tickets

Bizarrely I will be paying for a different seat at the Cup game and the Alloa one will be the first time I get to use my season ticket seat this season, but I'll probably have to give it up to buy some in the Roseburn as my kids are coming up with me.

I may set some sort of record for the season ticket holders who attended games but never sat in his own seat

Tayside Jambo
It's on sale?Better get my skates on for my kids tickets

Bizarrely I will be paying for a different seat at the Cup game and the Alloa one will be the first time I get to use my season ticket seat this season, but I'll probably have to give it up to buy some in the Roseburn as my kids are coming up with me.

I may set some sort of record for the season ticket holders who attended games but never sat in his own seat

I never say in my seat last year, section N2 so was always standing....

I'll close the door behind me.

Great effort though bringing the kids though

Yes but none of the Roseburn Stand is available yet (at least on etickets).

Cool. Need three together so I may have to wait.

letsalldothebeattie

Would imagine the roseburn will open soon. Positive result tomorrow and then against The Zombies and folk will be flocking for tickets

Missing this one :(

Will be passing my season ticket to a friend though. Hate having to miss games - doesn't feel right!

scott herbertson

my first league game this season - taking my kids so my season tickets  back on sale and I'm in the Roseburn

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Bertie 65

Gorgie 37

Wheatfield 114

easier to do than Celtic

Can we knock this horrific "Bertie" patter on the head please? Truly awful stuff.

My Alloa supporting mate reckons they're only being allocated 200 tickets, that can't be right can it?

Can we knock this horrific "Bertie" patter on the head please? Truly awful stuff.

My Alloa supporting mate reckons they're only being allocated 200 tickets, that can't be right can it?

If they can sell more then I'm sure they'll get more.

There will be one Season Ticket seat available that day, section Z, Gorgie Stand as I shall be in hospital getting my knee replaced that day.

I'll let the ticket office know that they can re-sell it tomorrow.

Hopefully somebody will get the use of it whilst I am having a morphine frenzy!

scott herbertson

There will be one Season Ticket seat available that day, section Z, Gorgie Stand as I shall be in hospital getting my knee replaced that day.

I'll let the ticket office know that they can re-sell it tomorrow.

Hopefully somebody will get the use of it whilst I am having a morphine frenzy!

I'll be there, 11 weeks after my knee replacement

good luck

Missing out due to my works Christmas night out, season tickets getting passed on to my bro & my mate. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/thumbsup.gif

I might be missing this too.

I'm on call and its our Xmas night out the night before so getting cover will be difficult.

I can't remember the last game I missed.

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -   39

Gorgie         -   16

Main            -   50

H                 -  627

J                  -  416

Total           - 1148

Wheatfield   -   39

Gorgie         -   16

Main            -   49

H                 -  624

J                  -  412

Total           - 1140

This is no way meant to be negative, but I suspect this could be our lowest home league gate of the season, purely due to being right before xmas and being the busiest weekend for xmas parties etc.

That said your still looking at over 14K which is magnificent

Yeah Clerry maybe but other than the Derby (which will be a sell-out that not everyone who wants to get to will be able to), this is our only home game until Jan 24th so hopefully everyone will take this chance to get along and boost numbers.

Yeah Clerry maybe but other than the Derby (which will be a sell-out that not everyone who wants to get to will be able to), this is our only home game until Jan 24th so hopefully everyone will take this chance to get along and boost numbers.

Hope your right bud, maybe if it was looking like there would be a section idle, we could give out a few hundred free tickets as it is right before Xmas

scott herbertson

This is no way meant to be negative, but I suspect this could be our lowest home league gate of the season, purely due to being right before xmas and being the busiest weekend for xmas parties etc.

I think we will do a lot better than that - quite a few people will start their break on the Friday. Some , like me will be coming up early from around the country or abroad. I am taking my two kids so that will balance out for a few people skint or hungover

Can't think of anything more appealing than going to Tynie when Hearts are flying than going up town which will be heaving with shoppers racking up more debt :-)) No brainer really - buying 3 tickets this week

Wheatfield   -   38

Gorgie         -   13

Main            -   45

H                 -  611

J                  -  381

Total           - 1088

I'll be there, 11 weeks after my knee replacement

good luck

What did you replace it with?

You may be right. It is, though, traditionally a fantastic Saturday to be going to Tynecastle, one of my favourite days in the calendar. Two weeks holiday just started, a bit of festive cheer and gay abandon around the place and no excuse whatsoever for not going to the match in a distinctly beer-addled haze. Can't wait.

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -   37

Gorgie         -   13

Main            -   44

H                 -  605

J                  -  357

Total           - 1056

Wheatfield   -   34

Gorgie         -     9

Main            -   42

H                 -  603

J                  -  340

Total           - 1028

Wheatfield   -   31

Gorgie         -     8

Main            -   40

H                 -  597

J                  -  332

Total           -1008

Wheatfield   -   31

Gorgie         -     8

Main            -   40

H                 -  597

J                  -  332

Total           -1008

Wheatfield   -   41

Gorgie         -     8

Main            -   30

H                 -  591

J                  -  314

Total           - 984

The Apprentice

Hope your right bud, maybe if it was looking like there would be a section idle, we could give out a few hundred free tickets as it is right before Xmas

I was thinking along the same lines. Alloa won't bring many so why not reduce the ticket prices, push the away fans into one section and get the place packed out. As it's leading up to Xmas, the more fans attending means other things like the club store could be a lot busier.

Suppose that can't happen now as tickets have already been sold.

MR INCREDIBLE

We have sold nearly 200 tickets in 3 days so if we maintain that level of sales over the next week and a half we are still looking at another great crowd. :2thumbsup:  

A home attendance of over 14,000 will be looked on with envy by EVERY Club chairman in Scotland outwith the OF.

We have sold nearly 200 tickets in 3 days so if we maintain that level of sales over the next week and a half we are still looking at another great crowd. :2thumbsup:

I would imagine sales will pick up nearer to the game. I'm expecting a crowd of at least 15k

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -   27

Gorgie         -    8

Main            -  39

H                 - 588

J                  - 303 

Total          -  965  

Wheatfield   -    27

Gorgie         -      8

Main            -     39

H                 -    588

J                  -    303

Total           -    965

I've managed to get cover so I'll be there.

Only drawback is its our Xmas night out the day/night before.

Archived