Anthony Andreu

Masonic

dont think they would refuse 50k or maybe even a swap for Oliver or Mckay

Don't think they would accept a centre half for their best striker.

Think we could shoot ourselves in the foot if we punted Oliver too.

Good shout as the boys scoring goals for fun in the Premiership, but you never know. If we go up and hang on to Sow and Keatings, Andreu may never be needed.

Victor Mancini

tin hat on but i think the new and improved Christian Nade would thrive in our current line-up,

we have good striking options with Sow, Keats and Carrick and assuming no one leaves i'd probably look at signing an expierenced defender rahter than another forward if we are going to add to the squad in January

He's a midfielder and a very good one. Not a chance we can afford him.

But Hamilton can? Not saying we definitely should. But we definitely could!

They are going to swap their indispendible player for Brad Mckay? OK then.

Did want to say Holt but he wouldnt sign for them

Ah so we're starting these a month and a half before the window opens, great stuff.

Hamilton don't need money so I see no reason why they'd even entertain any offer we could realistically afford, never mind a ridiculous swap deal.

He's a midfielder who could very easily fit in our system in fairness but unless he was coming to the end of his deal I don't see him leaving Hamilton and if he did he wouldn't be staying in Scotland.

letsalldothebeattie

Good player playing well for a good side in the Premiership. Not a chance we could sign him even offering players in exchange.

Threads like these are why I fear fan-ownership.

Why? It's not like we all get to sit around the table and thrash out signing plans :lol:

The boy plays for a team thats flying in the premiership, why would he consider us?

Serious question btw.

Of course he would, money talks.

Why? It's not like we all get to sit around the table and thrash out signing plans :lol:

christ could you imagine some of the contract clauses

Tony Andreu has already made that particular journey, the culmination of which still makes me slightly moist. I don't, however, feel that he would ever have any inclination to repeat the process, although scoring at Easter Road again to consign the Hibs to the Championship again has a certain attractive something about it I admit......

File in the boot of Ruud Gullit's taxi.

The boy plays for a team thats flying in the premiership, why would he consider us?

Serious question btw.

Because we are a far bigger club with far better short, medium and long term prospects. And he could earn far more.

Not picking on you but these are genuine considerations if Hearts do show an interest.

Tad off topic. How's the spanish centre back at Hamilton doing? Looked very decent against Hibs

He's having an excellent season. Apart from their solid defensive record (until recently) his passing is outstanding for a centre back.

He's another, along with Andreu, who came from Livi. They've built up a great reputation the last few years of nurturing fine young talent and selling them on for absolutely **** all. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

If RN and CL identify him as our number 1 target in January, AB will back them and make it happen.

That of course is going on the basis that RN and CL are as misguided as the OP.

Even if he was a genuine target, if there is one club who are proven to know how to negotiate a good deal for themselves it's Hamilton.

Says in the paper today that he wants to move to marseille or a team in the english premiership

Instead of SPL Champioship?.? Obviously the boy has no ambition. Forget him.

Archived