Celtic dot count

MR INCREDIBLE

Will not be a sell-out even with the tickets being sold cheaper.

Live on television and season ticket holders paying will account for this,granted we will sell a lot of tickets.

Totally poisonous Celtic and their huge bigoted support put fans off as well.

I reckon 14000 attendance.

Fozzyonthefence

Won't it be around 14,000 dots initially? The total capacity less Roseburn as all season ticket holders have to buy their seats?

Decided I am not going to this one. Only the 2nd game Ive missed this season.

I cant deal with another 90 minutes of their mutant fans!

Dont want to watch your team because of the attendance of away fans.

Thats a new one.

Funny guy!

I dont want to sit through another 90 minutes of their pro IRA chants. Their booing during the minutes silence at Pittodrie was when I made my mind about about not going to the game.

Its alway a poisonous atmosphere when they come to Tynecastle and I was looking forward to season of not having to play them. As it so happens this will be our second meeting with them (I did go to Parkhead a few weeks back).

Its all about the league this season anyway and cant wait to go to Falkirk on Saturday.

Fxxx the SPFL

Funny guy!

I dont want to sit through another 90 minutes of their pro IRA chants. Their booing during the minutes silence at Pittodrie was when I made my mind about about not going to the game.

Its alway a poisonous atmosphere when they come to Tynecastle and I was looking forward to season of not having to play them. As it so happens this will be our second meeting with them (I did go to Parkhead a few weeks back).

Its all about the league this season anyway and cant wait to go to Falkirk on Saturday.

it's about supporting the boys and if we made enough noise we would drown out their singing and i think we are in with a wee shout but it is up to the indivdual. If they make more noise no doubt they will get the bulk of any any 50/50 decisions from the ref as per usual.

Dagger Is Back

Funny guy!

I can understand not wanting to take kids to a game like this but I just don't get this at all. You're clearly someone who has followed the club around the country - why would you let their behaviour affect you so much, that you miss a Hearts home game because of it?

Not having a pop at you as it's your decision but I just don't get it.

kingantti1874

Honestly not going to a game because of the away support is the stupidest thing I've read.

i so understand why people do not take their kids, reluctance to expose them to that level of hatred

scottish_chicP

i so understand why people do not take their kids, reluctance to expose them to that level of hatred

I completely agree but adults not going I just don't understand!

Dont want to watch your team because of the attendance of away fans.

Thats a new one.

It is a "new one" as it was made up by YOU because nobody is saying they "don't want to watch their team because of the attendance of away fans".

What many are saying is that they will not attend because of the disgusting BEHAVIOUR of these particular away fans!

I completely agree but adults not going I just don't understand!

Enjoy the 'banter' do we?

The Treasurer

It is a "new one" as it was made up by YOU because nobody is saying they "don't want to watch their team because of the attendance of away fans".

What many are saying is that they will not attend because of the disgusting BEHAVIOUR of these particular away fans!

Just a different way of saying the same thing.

People are choosing not to watch their team play at home because of who the visiting team are.

As others have said, strange

pettigrewsstylist

Funny guy!

So theyve won then,,,, if the whole world behaved like this then what mate??

Bought my seat on Saturday before the Raith game. I go to see Hearts and care not a jot about who's there from the away support. Each to their own, though. A big crowd, however, can only be good for Hearts, both in terms of supporting the team and the finances.

Just a different way of saying the same thing.

People are choosing not to watch their team play at home because of who the visiting team are.

As others have said, strange

Maybe you find it "strange" - that is your prerogative.

Just like it is the prerogative of others to choose not to expose themselves to the disgusting atmosphere these low life's bring to Tynecastle when they come calling.

The Treasurer

Maybe you find it "strange" - that is your prerogative.

Just like it is the prerogative of others to choose not to expose themselves to the disgusting atmosphere these low life's bring to Tynecastle when they come calling.

Didn't realise that we had so many sensitive wee souls among our support.

Yes I do find it strange that Hearts fans decide not to support their team due to a bunch of unwashed weegies singing nasty songs

In a strange way I would pmsl if there was a smaller crowd v Celtic than there was for Cowdenbeath because WE NEED Celtic and Rangers to stop a footballing Armagedon

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note

If we beat Celtic in most games we played against them and were big favourites for the cup match this month then would people still boycott games because of the songs they sing?

The Treasurer

If we beat Celtic in most games we played against them and were big favourites for the cup match this month then would people still boycott games because of the songs they sing?

Nail, head

By 'i'm not going cos I don't wanna listen to their minging supporters for 90 minutes', what ily suspect folk are saying is 'I cant really be bothered going a long to a game theres a chance we'll take a hiding in'.

They wont admit it, but I suspect that's the case for many...... ironically, I would actually have a lot more understanding for the REAL reason behind not going than this made up nonsense about principles and nasty celtic fans and poisonous atmospheres.

If you don't fancy the game much, that's fine with me. Don't make up daft excuse to try and justify it though - just be honest.

loveofthegame

Our 3 ST seats bought this morning.

Not wanting to go watch Hearts in a huge home match against the champions in a cup that we have all experienced the best days of our football supporting lives watching because of "the away fans" :facepalm:

Got my 4 ST seats yesterday but I'm more interested in the Falkirk game and the rangers game. These 2 could have a massive say in our season

Didn't realise that we had so many sensitive wee souls among our support.

Yes I do find it strange that Hearts fans decide not to support their team due to a bunch of unwashed weegies singing nasty songs

Well done. You can now join the ranks of the other Uber Fans on here. ;-)

Shanks said no

There are only a few of their songs that I can understand what they are singing, ok I am a bit deaf and do sit in the other half of the ground but the most annoying bit about either of the Uglies is that they can come to our ground and out-sing us.

Bothers me more seeing them in the streets and bars around the ground.

We have 3 of our 4 season ticket seats bought already, 4th is currently overseas.

We are going expecting to lose but if we can knock them out it will be well worth it.

The Treasurer

Well done. You can now join the ranks of the other Uber Fans on here. ;-)

Not quite sure what you mean by "uber fan"

I can only assume it means someone who is not deterred from watching their own team because the opposition fans are not very nice (or as has been pointed out, because there's a possibility that we might not actually win this game)

said it before I don't have a clue what they are singing most of the time as I have no interest in ulster politics. As others said it's more the issue that they out sing us every time than what they sing that bothers me. Still hoping for at least 14,000 there but have my doubts

By 'i'm not going cos I don't wanna listen to their minging supporters for 90 minutes', what ily suspect folk are saying is 'I cant really be bothered going a long to a game theres a chance we'll take a hiding in'.

They wont admit it, but I suspect that's the case for many...... ironically, I would actually have a lot more understanding for the REAL reason behind not going than this made up nonsense about principles and nasty celtic fans and poisonous atmospheres.

If you don't fancy the game much, that's fine with me. Don't make up daft excuse to try and justify it though - just be honest.

I think this is the reason for a fair few people on this thread.

I think this is the reason for a fair few people on this thread.

I can understand folk not wanting to take their kids and have them subjected to the bile, but grown men? Come on!

The Huns spout the same sort of drivel and we've sold out with them only getting 1300 or so tickets.

So, are the sensitive souls going to the The Rangers game and if so, why, as I see no difference in the two sides of the bum cheek?

Randle P McMurphy

Let's not kid ourselves on that it doesn't bring out the worst in the Hearts support too. You normally see some 'new' faces for the Celtic game that aren't there most other weeks.

Don't agree Erik. The reason I would not attend games against the OF is the poisonous atmosphere full stop. It is hypocritical for any club to say they are fostering a family-friendly atmosphere while expecting those same families to be subjected to venomous bile.

Jimsindianpal1

For me I'll take my kids to every rangers and Celtic game I've brought them up to know that sectarianism is a load of nonsense and if there's a chance we can stick it up those horrible wegies I'd like ma kids to witness it.

I genuinely can't believe grown adults are avoiding a game because of what celtic fans sing. If you let a bunch of uneducated idiots get under your skin then I think you need to have a look at yourself. Rise above it and get along and support your team.

If it due to cost fair enough but I can't believe the celtic fans are genuinely the reason.

I assume these same fans won't be going to the Rangers game either???

I think it is more people feel we are going to get beat and therefore don't buy a ticket for the game, using anything else as an excuse. Always remember the semi against them at Hampden where expectations weren't high, one of the most exciting games I have ever been to. The high when you win against the odds is better than anything and for ?20, well worth the gamble!

Archived