New Hearts Calendar 2015

lindseylocket

lindseylocket

Rather nice 2015 calendar now on sale at the shop.

With each copy you get a ticket to the signing session on Subday 7th December.

Limited numbers for this.

The calendar in the past has always been a good way to identify what players are leaving the club. Hopefully this year is different.

Hope Anne budge has got her kit off for April. That would be a nice wee birthday treat

thanks! thats one sticky keyboard i've got to clean :laugh4: ................................and before any one says it, It's coffee, ok? :tiny:

Men with pictures of men on their walls. It's slightly gay imo

Alim Ozturk can do whatever he wants to my walls thanks.

I remember there was a large 07 displayed at Easter Road in 2007. Any plans for something similair at Tynecastle in the New Year? :bucktooth:

HillmanHearts

See when you go past the calender stand at the Gyle Centre and there are the Hearts & Hibs calenders in stacks next each other !

Is it really childish to pick up a Hearts one and put it in the front of the Hibs section ? So folks can then only see 2 Hearts one's next to each other and no Hibs ?

See when you go past the calender stand at the Gyle Centre and there are the Hearts & Hibs calenders in stacks next each other !

Is it really childish to pick up a Hearts one and put it in the front of the Hibs section ? So folks can then only see 2 Hearts one's next to each other and no Hibs ?

Nope, not in the slightest. In fact, i'm pretty sure that is an EU Regulation.

The calendar in the past has always been a good way to identify what players are leaving the club. Hopefully this year is different.

I always get the calendar for Christmas and it is almost always like this. This year in particular has been pretty bad.

Men with pictures of men on their walls. It's slightly gay imo

Proud to have it on my partition wall at work!

I actively encouraged my daughters to do this when they were kids and now as young adults they do it as the norm , why should the public be made to endure the face of any hibs fud

But doesn`t that give the false impression that the Hibs ones have sold out, and the Hearts ones haven`t been shifted as well as the Hibs ones.(I know that they have nowhere near as many supporters as Hearts)IMO.

I do this.

:facepalm:

I see it as your duty to do this. Keep up the good work Hillman.

Glad its not just me that does that therr

Nowt the matter with that mate.

...it's like my routine (back in the day) of putting every telly in a TV shop onto the Hearts Ceefax page (was it 529?). It meant anyone entering the shop was met with a wall of Hearts info ;-)

The modern day equivalent is to ensure any tablet/iPads in a shop are on www.heartsfc.co.uk.

...yes, yes I do do this too ;-)

Nowt the matter with that mate.

...it's like my routine (back in the day) of putting every telly in a TV shop onto the Hearts Ceefax page (was it 529?). It meant anyone entering the shop was met with a wall of Hearts info ;-)

The modern day equivalent is to ensure any tablet/iPads in a shop are on www.heartsfc.co.uk.

...yes, yes I do do this too ;-)

Ah Ceefax, the BBC sports website of it's day. Loved it, those coloured buttons made my day

This is a bit pathetic but I always put a copy of another magazine over the top of Celtic's one when I see it in the shops. Don't want any impressionable youngster being sucked in by their poison.

maroonlegions

I have ALL the calenders since they came out, get one every xmass from the mrs, nice wee collection, including the one that had the De vries 5-1 game at tyine on the front cover.

This is a bit pathetic but I always put a copy of another magazine over the top of Celtic's one when I see it in the shops. Don't want any impressionable youngster being sucked in by their poison.

I see that in my work too,usually a copy of gay times or attitude is put in front of it.when we used to stock rangers news there was always one covering the other.

I do this. How am I not surprised. I put all the ipads on to the 2012 cup final..

:facepalm:

I have ALL the calenders since they came out, get one every xmass from the mrs, nice wee collection, including the one that had the De vries 5-1 game at tyine on the front cover.

Do you have the 1985 and 1986 calanders,

Both with illustrated profiles of Proper Hearts legends ?

Archived