Encouraging for us

H2

The team had a cutting edge, but scored just the one goal. Aye ok then Alan.

Be funny if Alim hit another rapier this season after all Monkey Heid 2.0's comments about it being a once in a lifetime goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The team had a cutting edge, but scored just the one goal. Aye ok then Alan.

Be funny if Alim hit another rapier this season after all Monkey Heid 2.0's comments about it being a once in a lifetime goal.

It will be especially funny if he does it on 3rd January!

I hate him with a passion! We better belt that lot on the 3rd of January because stubs is just so irritating and infuriating! He and the rest of the manky mob deserve a hammering! Hopefully we'll give them one at Tynie! Don't want any laid back and lacklustre performance like on Sunday. The team need to be fired up and ready to hunt them down press high use their superior fitness to run them down. And most importantly the boys need to score a shit load of goals!

Was the interviewer taking the piss when he said it could have been 5-1?

Obviously... he is one of our secret agents :-)

His team has taken 1 point out of 6 from us,he seems happy about that.Wee team manager with a wee team mentality.Im fairly happy about that.

Randle P McMurphy
Was the interviewer taking the piss when he said it could have been 5-1?

Along with another you've almost beaten Hearts!

Enjoyed those interviews had to re wind a few bits just to have another chuckle especially at the interviewer! Guy is a mile out, Stubbs is doing very well not only has he convinced himself that Hibs are a decent team but somehow he's managed to get the fans to believe aswell! Hibs controlled the derby for around 20 mins and during that period only managed a couple of shots and one of those was a Danny Wilson mix up. The goal they scored was scrappy and came only after El Hass missed the best chance of the game. The love in Hibs have caused from the derby showing is a total sham and a point was very much a fair result.

That interviewer lad does my head in. Total lack of knowledge and preparation at the cup final. Keeps asking about all these rounds we'll need to play in Europe before we meet the big guns. We went right in to the play off round and drew Liverpool. Absolute clown.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

That interviewer lad does my head in. Total lack of knowledge and preparation at the cup final. Keeps asking about all these rounds we'll need to play in Europe before we meet the big guns. We went right in to the play off round and drew Liverpool. Absolute clown.

He's just an excited kid. Jings!

Stubbs doesn't exactly convey an image of respect or authority leaning on the wall mumbling to the floor. If Robbie was to lean against a wall it would be for a sports casual photo shoot with his suit jacket oncer his shoulder. Different class.

I can't believe the **** fest Hibs are having over their display last weekend.

For me, the gulf and expectations is summed up by Hibs boasting that they "Almost Beat" Hearts whereas we are distraught at only getting a point against one of the division's weaker sides.

Loving Stubbs more and more though

Switched off after 30 seconds. HIs lips were moving but he wasn't saying anything.

Need to turn the volume up mate.

fabienleclerq

:rofl:

He's about ten ffs, I think he does rather well and probably as good as "experts" like Chico!

maroonnicky63

What an ungracious bitter snivelling shit of a man

Was trying to think of something better to say but couldn't, spot on.

I can't believe the **** fest Hibs are having over their display last weekend.

For me, the gulf and expectations is summed up by Hibs boasting that they "Almost Beat" Hearts whereas we are distraught at only getting a point against one of the division's weaker sides.

Loving Stubbs more and more though

To eulogise and wax lyrical the way he did must be a back handed compliment to us, particularly as we ended the game with ten men. According to Stubbs they were fantastic, or to paraphrase other synonyms ?incredible /out of this world from first whistle to last. At the game I was pretty disenchanted by our 1ST half performance, but we at least matched them in the 2nd period, and in my opinion were the better team in the last half hour. The stats also contradict his assessment of their so called overall dominance. If there is any physiological advantage accrued from the encounter, then it must be to us, as we now know a well below par performance was still adequate to prevent them winning the game.

Thanks for your feedback. Admittedly I wasnt at my best on that day, and I'd like to think I have improved since then!

As for my comments about Hibs dominating I genuinely believe it. I'm not going to bullshit anyone, I am a Hibee. But I still think if Malonga's touch was better after Cummings forced the error, Handling put away his chance, Cummings scored his header early in the second half etc, it could have been a comprehensive win.

Im sorry I couldnt speak to any Hearts players, the press officer wasnt keen on them being kept in.ER for much longer than neccesary.

I've been super impressed by Hearts this year (its hard not to be!) So it was natural to see Hibs so comfortable against such a good side for 90 minutes.

I look forward to covering Hearts soon!

Give me a follow on twitter if you want to see more of my stuff from Ireland! @aaronogarafan69

Thanks for your feedback. Admittedly I wasnt at my best on that day, and I'd like to think I have improved since then!

As for my comments about Hibs dominating I genuinely believe it. I'm not going to bullshit anyone, I am a Hibee. But I still think if Malonga's touch was better after Cummings forced the error, Handling put away his chance, Cummings scored his header early in the second half etc, it could have been a comprehensive win.

Im sorry I couldnt speak to any Hearts players, the press officer wasnt keen on them being kept in.ER for much longer than neccesary.

I've been super impressed by Hearts this year (its hard not to be!) So it was natural to see Hibs so comfortable against such a good side for 90 minutes.

I look forward to covering Hearts soon!

Give me a follow on twitter if you want to see more of my stuff from Ireland! @aaronogarafan69

In other words, if yer granny had baws etc

Archived