Fat Lady

scott herbertson

Anyone else have problems viewing on mobile? Only seem to get first 30 seconds.

It was the same with the video they put up the other day, the compilation of the late derby goals was the same.

Anyone else have problems viewing on mobile? Only seem to get first 30 seconds.

It was the same with the video they put up the other day, the compilation of the late derby goals was the same.

same for me, only get about 20-30 seconds then cuts off.

My own take on Ozturk's strike ......

Alim seemed very chilled about the goal, no problem man, buy you an Efes anytime. Tessekuler !

You only get the start if you don't subscribe

You just need to register for an account - it's free.

For the subscriber only content, you'll only get the first 30s or so :thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

I thought the thread was about the fat lass in the main stand that was causing issues to surrounding supporters because of her girth!!!

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

same for me, only get about 20-30 seconds then cuts off.

If you dont have an account should still get it for free on laptop but mobile devices the free stuff doesnt seem to work (ie the subscription thing comes up after 20 secs). Hearts said on facebook the other day there was an issue with playing on phones and ipads etc they were trying to fix

If you dont have an account should still get it for free on laptop but mobile devices the free stuff doesnt seem to work (ie the subscription thing comes up after 20 secs). Hearts said on facebook the other day there was an issue with playing on phones and ipads etc they were trying to fix

cheers for that. I did wonder why everyone else was commenting on the videos and I wasn't seeing anything. Hopefully they get it sorted soon.

Archived