El Has and Ozzy

red

Ell hass and Ozturk on my flight sitting directly behind me on a flight to..................amsterdam!!!!!

I'm kinda hoping there connecting to somewhere

Marooned In Oz

Flight has been diverted to the Netherlands!

Technically saying they're off to holland is correct. Amsterdam is in the Holland region of the Netherlands.

If they were flying to say, Eindhoven, that would be a different kettle of fish.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Technically saying they're off to holland is correct. Amsterdam is in the Holland region of the Netherlands.

If they were flying to say, Eindhoven, that would be a different kettle of fish.

Never knew that. Thanks for the education.

So there could be something in the rumour then?

Would be disappointed to lose Ozturk but if we can get a decent fee and push McGhee into the first team then I won't complain!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ell hass and Ozturk on my flight sitting directly behind me on a flight to..................amsterdam!!!!!

They are both Dutch.

Guest C00l K1d

Would be disappointed to lose Ozturk but if we can get a decent fee and push McGhee into the first team then I won't complain!

Thought you were taking the piss, did the goal seal the deal? Didn't think he had played outstanding in the Derby tbf

Why is el hass going though?

Was always lots of football people on Edi-Ams when I used to take that flight regularly, saw JC, MDV and Tangoman on it at different times.

Robbie gave the team the weekend off after a mini pre season. Then back on Monday for normal training, let's hope they make the plane beck as I imagine Robbie will be...

Thought you were taking the piss, did the goal seal the deal? Didn't think he had played outstanding in the Derby tbf

Check your PMs

Check your PMs

nae bites boys :lol:

Creepy Lurker

Disappointed to see Ozturk go if true, big move though so can't blame him. Hadn't heard anything about El Hass though?

Disappointed to see Ozturk go if true, big move though so can't blame him. Hadn't heard anything about El Hass though?

I'd heard small bits but didn't believe it til now I guess. Things not working out for him it seems.

Shame as he had so much potential.

The two of them share a flat at Robertson Ave.

Do they car pool too?

I saw what looked like El Hass in a red Peugeot on Easter Road a wee bit after the game. Someone was in the passenger seat but couldn't see who.

Whoever it was liked my drunken dancing.

I've not heard anything about El Hass, he could just be visiting family.

I was sceptical about the Ozturk move when I was first told too but this seems to back it up. A real shame, but as I said should see McGhee given a chance. The man will go down as a Hearts legend for that one goal!

Classics?. too soon?

Both used to play in Holland and knew of each other before coming to Hearts.

I also believe that they share a flat.

Best buds.

Back to the earlier post, if you want to know what makes Holland and what makes The Netherlands, and why the two are not the same, then this four minute lecture on YouTube is an absolute must - I love this:

Archived