The daily Stubbo

Thomaso

Latest from Stubbo in the EEN -

"I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN AS SOMEONE STUPID IN WHAT THEY SAY" - too late mate!

then follows up with his mandatory -

"EVEN THOUGH WE LOST I FEEL LIKE WE WON"

You just have to giggle!

You just have to giggle!

Every time he opens his big gob absolute shite pours out.

I'm starting to think its got to be some kinda wind up....?!?

The fact they are seriously trying to go with this 'its ok cos we nearly won' patter surely cannot be serious?!

guy's trying to sook in with the tramps and they're lapping it up like idiots, 'it doesn't matter, ya know, that we didn't win, ya know, we played like we won,,,,,em, ya know.

Only the five

Taking reverse physcology to literall terms now are we stubbs :) . Like when Malonga missed his penalty"ohh dont worry Dominic it was actually in you actually scored" hahaha. Keep telling yourself your on the up coz your pathetic club really isnt and your just another one for us to laugh at. Your face was a f****** picture when Ozturk rattled that in. Long may your pain continue!

Say What Again

guy's trying to sook in with the tramps and they're lapping it up like idiots, 'it doesn't matter, ya know, that we didn't win, ya know, we played like we won,,,,,em, ya know.

Saw exactly that - from a normally sensible guy - on Facebook after the derby.

Along the lines of "I don't care we didn't win. What a performance. GGTTH"

:indeed:

He's far smarter than you think.

In the past few weeks their results have been average to poor, they failed against us and crashed out the cup.

He has the fan base fully convinced they have turned a corner despite falling further behind us and crashing out of the cup.

The Petrie and farmer out campaign is all quiet as well.

He's far smarter than you think.

In the past few weeks their results have been average to poor, they failed against us and crashed out the cup.

He has the fan base fully convinced they have turned a corner despite falling further behind us and crashing out of the cup.

The Petrie and farmer out campaign is all quiet as well.

I don't think he is smart whatsoever!

I think he is a thick scouser that minces his words as he can't get his brain in gear as he spouts off - "you know". He also comes across as a bitter tosser after every game and therefore fits in with the other few thousand bitter tossers that still follow Hibs.

Based on all the games the h1b5 'almost won' in October, Stubble is a cert to almost win the manager of the month .....

I think he should just head back to the village he came from.

The current idiot their,wont like that!

"We know what Hibs fans have been historically used to ? a free-flowing, passing style of football".

:yas:

"We know what Hibs fans have been historically used to ? a free-flowing, passing style of football".

Ah - return of THE FLAIRMEISTERS!

And, as I said on another thread, this is the man who accused us as if we'd won something on Sunday.

He is a space cadet of the first order and, there are going to be months of absolute joy for us as he opens his mouth and puts his foot in it - until he's put on gardening leave.

So now even a loss is a win? Never was a man so suited to a club. A ramjet managing a team supported by cretins. Even with their roll call of dobbers he's near the top.

Thoughts of what Sir Alex said about West Ham recently spring to mind - What is this West Ham way of playing I have heard so much about,all the time I was manager West Ham had no real sense of play and seemed to be fighting relegation nearly every season.

Hibs have been the same since I supported Hearts every season a struggle with no style of play at all.

You just have to giggle!

I need to know does this feeling of winning rank higher than almost actually winning?

I need to know

Guest oldcastlerock2012

I don't mind Stubbs but it's comments like that that mean he will never be a great or successful or even mediocre manager. Could you imagine any top manager of a club that wins things or wants to saying those things?

For goodness sake, Robbie was complaining after we hammered a team 5-1 that we should have scored more.

Hibs have definitely created within themselves a losing mentality. In fact I would suggest it is responsible for their total loss of ability over the years. The syndrome of it is, alright if we lose as long as we played well, I submit it is self conciously embedded within the players that not only is winning not everything, its actually winning is not anything. On Sunday they lost in the last minutes, the manager/coach mollified them with you played great boys, that was a win. What he should have been doing is throwing a tantrum in the dressing room and telling them you may be losers but I am not, so get your collective arses in gear or pack your bags. The support who were out with the pitchforks are now lauding Stubbs and Dempster, they have achieved nothing. They feel they are in the Championship leaders race having to overcome a fourteen point deficit. Could happen, so could NASA appointing me captain of a space shuttle, could happen, but I think my prediction has more hope than theirs.

Winning teams have an aura that surrounds the whole spectrum, fans, players staff, and executive. Hibs at this time do not have that aura.,

You just have to giggle!

That's like me saying I feel like I pulled at the weekend, even if I did not even come close the chatting someone up or being chatted up, or being knocked back within the first five minutes

You just have to giggle!

Look forward to him turning up at Hampden for the semi final.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

To be fair we can't measure their standards to ours. All things relative, right now a Hibs are hugely successful, I take my hat off

chester copperpot

Trying not to chuckle on the bus at the space ranger comment.

Bravo.

Yip, it had me chuckling x lots too!

Maybe if Stubbsie could eliminate the fear of winning they might stop drawing and losing.

That could be the key you know.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

He's gone from the wee team in Merseyside to the wee team in Edinburgh, there is a reason the Everton supporters are referred to as "bitter blues" in liverpool and it's good he's taken that "always losing but never lost" mentality with him. Regarding him bumping his gums about our celebration when Ozturk scored, is he honestly telling us his reaction would not have been the same if he was in the Everton dugout when jagielka scored his 94th min equaliser against Liverpool in the Merseyside derby this year.

He is what I would call another great Hibs manager doing a fantastic job of making a willy bunt of himself....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he is smart whatsoever!

I think he is a thick scouser that minces his words as he can't get his brain in gear as he spouts off - "you know". He also comes across as a bitter tosser after every game and therefore fits in with the other few thousand bitter tossers that still follow Hibs.

Bang on the cash.

Seymour M Hersh

He is a bitter pleb. So fits in well down there.

Of course he's bitter he's an Evertonian through and through. Landed the perfect management job with our own set of bitters.

To be fair to Mr Punch, having your sausages eaten by a crocodile, getting hit by a policeman, coming home to find your wife's thrown the baby out with the bathwater and end up being manager of hibs doesn't add up to a happy life. Little wonder he talks pish in a funny voice.

Give the guy a lifetime contract, Hibs and Stubbs are a losers match made in heaven

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Playing great football though, the Hibs way. Title race has only just begun, physiological war is won. We have dropped 4 points our goal difference didn't improve last week, we are now scared of Hibs, I want to end it all

I would be mortified if AB, CL, RN or anyone else at Hearts was coming out with drivel like this. Think I might subscribe again to the Daily Stubbo if they're going to maintain gems like this from the Giro.

scottish_chicP

This simply cannot be real. It has to be an elaborate joke? If not it's time to call in the men in white coats...

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Give the guy a lifetime contract, Hibs and Stubbs are a losers match made in heaven

I think you're right. After years of trying they've finally found a manager with as little ambition and as low expectations as their owner.

I'd be interested to know how Hibs' win bonus sysyetm works. Do they get a bonus for an almost win, too, or maybe there are different grades of "win" bonus - draw (feels like a win - 1/2 bonus), narrow loss (but it was close, like - 1/3 bonus) and penalty shoot-out defeat (close and feels like a win - 3/4 bonus), not forgetting cup final loss to anyone but Hearts (we'll just award ourselves a win - 100% bonus).

You know, every time I hear him, you know, I think i'm in a Harry Enfield sketch, you know, the scousers, you know, like, the leccy, you know.

Archived