A year ago today...

DB-14

The Treasurer

Was also the final straw for Fenloan and forced Peetree into employing the "peoples choice" of Pat Butcher :bucktooth:

That was a great night, and Stevo's goal seemed to fly out of nowhere. Jamie MacDonald was incredible that night too.

edit. chapstick has posted the full highlights. jamie's saves were really top drawer. his handling of crosses, not so much.

The Great Khali

An example of Hibs playing way better against us than they did on Sunday

"Best they've played against us in years"

:lol:

Doesn't seem a year since that game, but one thing I noticed while watching the hi lights. Where all there fans gone? Stands look pretty full there compared to the vast empty seats on show on Sunday!? There end not ours! Scenes in our end were pretty similar in both games :-)

Doesn't seem a year since that game, but one thing I noticed while watching the hi lights. Where all there fans gone? Stands look pretty full there compared to the vast empty seats on show on Sunday!? There end not ours! Scenes in our end were pretty similar in both games :-)

They expected to beat us easily that night...

Stevenson's goal. Has there ever been a better long range strike in a derby?

Well actually yes, there has!

The People's Chimp

Got my 'timehop' this morning. A pusbook post from a year ago which was simply 'SCENES' and that youtube.

:sweeet:

Hibby mate of mine said he's going to the game and it's going to be a "cricket score" :2thumbsup:

Well it was. ONE OVER. :beatnik2:

Was in the H1b5 end with my mate for this one.

It was like being in an anxiety "I knew this would happen", therapy session. Or as near to it as I could imagine. The experience, fueled by the atmosphere around, was a bit morbid and As we walked to the car afterward I actually felt some sympathy for them!

Perhaps I need therapy?

jamboinglasgow

It could be argued that Stevenson's goal relegated Hibs, or at least started the chain effect that in the end put Hibs down. As defeat in that game caused Fenlon to be sacked who while not being great was keeping them going averagely in the league, this brought in Butcher and we all know the rest.

The Great Khali

I missed the goal. :vrface:

Same. It was my birthday and my mate thought it would be a grand idea to go to the pub at 3 in the afternoon.

Went to the bog to piss/spew. I genuinely thought the roar from the crowd, was a Hibs goal. Started to shout the usual "aw **** off" when some boy in the toilet jumped on me screaming YAS :lol:

The back page of the Evening News that day had the headline "We'll handle Favourite Tag" in big green capitals.

Archived