Derby cult figures

Locky

Safe to say, even if he barely does anything in a Hearts jersey again, Alim Ozturk will be considered a legend amongst Hearts fans.

The other obvious choices being Wayne Foster and Graham Weir.

Who else?

Horatio Caine

Safe to say, even if he barely does anything in a Hearts jersey again, Alim Ozturk will be considered a legend amongst Hearts fans.

The other obvious choices being Wayne Foster and Graham Weir.

Who else?

You forgotten a certain J Robertson??

Derek O'Connor. Scored in 2-1 wins at Fester in 1978 and '84.

John Millar. Kept the 22 going with a late equalizer in early 1994. I remember a H1b5 workmate telling me the that, even from the Gorgie Road end, the roar from the shed was deafening when he scored.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

He wrote himself onto our folklore with that goal, even if he does nothing else while at Hearts. If it can become part of a championship winning season - even better.

John Millar. Kept the 22 going with a late equalizer in early 1994. I remember a H1b5 workmate telling me the that, even from the Gorgie Road end, the roar from the shed was deafening when he scored.

Derek O'Connor was my first of numerous derby hero's,

Hearts legend, Starstruck as a 9 year-old when he opened the Danderhall gala day in 1979, followed him around like a stalker all day =)

Prince Buaben

Neil Janczyk. Never scored and never done much else apart from setting up McKenna and then Stampy at Easter Road.

I am fairly sure that Dave MacKay will go down in history as a Derby cult hero.

I also fairly sure that he will be held in the same regard at County.

CraigThomson_512x288.jpg

I loved it when we played United at home the season after 5-1. Viva Craig Thomson, One Craig Thomson as he awarded us a penalty :rofl:

<insert pic of johnmillar51.jpg>

Archived