How many times...

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

It's burned onto my retinas.

One thing which stands out, and hasn't been commented on, but great play from Buaben taking it from Alexander, beating the man and looking up for the pass.

Wonderful.

Anyway, at least 40.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness knows how many times I've watched it. Easily over 70. I also just noticed the very bottom of around Section 43 just bouncing around as Alim strides forward and unleashes the rocket.

SIT DOWN TEENYBOPPERS.

There's a special few goals where I know the commentary for them off by heart. This is one of them.

One thing I noticed about it is that from the camera behind the goal it looks like he puts some sort of side spin on the ball with his first touch - I doubt it was intentional but it doesnt just run in a straight line before he hits it

Genuinely must be over 100 times for me.

No even slightly ashamed of that either.

^^^^^

This. Just came home. No even got kettle on. Recording playing.

:jjyay:

It's un-be-lievable!

Malcolm Tucker

^^^^^

This. Just came home. No even got kettle on. Recording playing.

It's un-be-lievable!

I've watched it again every time I've opened this thread.

So that's another 8 times.

It's burned onto my retinas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uLMhMb_5w&

One thing which stands out, and hasn't been commented on, but great play from Buaben taking it from Alexander, beating the man and looking up for the pass.

Wonderful.

Anyway, at least 40.

At the time I thought it was 25, 30 tops but on meeting up with a mate(s) who had watched the game in Mathers, he definitely said it was at least another penalty box away when he struck the ball. Must admit I was surprised how far out he was. Remember thinking at the time as he shaped to smack it, dinnae be an arse, then immediately thinking it had a real chance. Cue bedlam and plenty of laughing. :lol:

Edit: Realised you were talking 40 times, not 40 yards. :doh:

I've watched it again every time I've opened this thread.

So that's another 8 times.

It's also the fact that he's just so god damn beautiful.

:wub:

A prince among men.

:sob:

Has anyone got it in their signature yet as a rolling video? You know the thing a bit like the Hibs V Hamilton play off game at San Giro that someone has.

That would be UBER COOL

It's outrageous. Every time I watch it just keep thinking "Mate you had no right to try that!"

Easily my favourite hearts goal. Glorious.

grantaitchie8

Genuinely must be over 100 times for me.

No even slightly ashamed of that either.

This, but I'm close to 300 I think, will never get bored of watching it either :jjyay:

Goodness knows how many times I've watched it. Easily over 70. I also just noticed the very bottom of around Section 43 just bouncing around as Alim strides forward and unleashes the rocket.

SIT DOWN TEENYBOPPERS.

Great spot. Haha.

Bounce on that you ******* welts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would pay good money to watch video footage of the 'bounce brigade' as the ball cracked off the underside of the bar.

From bounce to flounce.

Malcolm Tucker

Look at the absolute pain in the Hibs players faces, it's beautiful :jjyay:

The lassie above Nicholson's heid that can't handle the Noise of Gorgie.

Normally with shots on target you can see fans reacting early, this took everyone by surprise hardly anybody moves until it hits the net

Ricardo Quaresma

Hoardes of times; had it on on A-B loop; was seriously going to leave on for hours while other things were tended to

Sticky? :lol:

The lassie above Nicholson's heid that can't handle the Noise of Gorgie.

the guy in front of her sneakin' off :2thumbsup:

I would pay good money to watch video footage of the 'bounce brigade' as the ball cracked off the underside of the bar.

From bounce to flounce.

There was wee prick wearing a jacket that appeared to have dozens of badges on it that was slumped over the advertising boards with his head in his hands when the ball hit the net ...absolutely fekin beautiful lol

I had it on my phone letting everyone see it about a dozen times as we were waiting to cross the bridge of doom. Must've watched it another five dozen times since :)

Easily over 100 times. Probably closer to 200.

When the vine of it first emerged I sat watching it mesmerised for about 10 minutes straight so that probably racks up close to 100 views straight away.

letsalldothebeattie

Im not even going to hazard a guess i have genuinely lost count of how many times ive seen it. It will never get old either!

It for me is not only the best Derby goal i have ever seen but i would say its the best goal i have ever seen!

I've got a creak in my neck from watching it over and over again on my phone. Might have to go for a Turkish bath.

The People's Chimp

Look at the absolute pain in the Hibs players faces, it's beautiful :jjyay:

The head in the hands.

Wonderful scenes.

scottish_chicP

Im still shouting no before he hits it!

We were surrounded by shouts of "don't hit it from th......OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS".

Still waiting for the 1 hour long loop.

Someone has to make one :jjyay:

:lol:

Might have a stab at it later.

2142056651.jpg

:wub:

Guy 4 to the right of the tunnel, back row of the pic, and wearing a green t-shirt under a dark jacket...staring to the heavens in abject disbelief.

He kens the script.

scott herbertson

Guy 4 to the right of the tunnel, back row of the pic, and wearing a green t-shirt under a dark jacket...staring to the heavens in abject disbelief.

He kens the script.

"Father,why hast thou forsaken me?"

To the right of the hibs player with his head in his hands is there a person in the crowd wearing a white bikers helmet ?

Archived