How many times...

The People's Chimp

Here you go. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/yhH6N-piQ_4

Apparently there was comment at the HMSA meeting tonight that there were 'scenes' in the Director's Box at Fester when the big man skelped the equalizer in on Sunday. If you look bottom right of the screen at 1.15 in this clip you will see Queen Ann et al jumping up in celebration. Glorious. Would love to have seen then Rodster's reaction and Dempo's puss after that hit the onion bag !

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The People's Chimp

Just watched it again. Then refreshed the page. It had been watched another 20 times in the space of 2 minutes. :lol:

Ive been watchn it on a turkish channel,no commentary,just hibs singing,then bang goes the goal,2 second silence then the eruptions from us.

Its possible that alims celebration at the start was aimed at our dugout.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Just noticed Gomis screaming during the celebration. Just watched that part another 5 times. Beautiful.

Not sure who is responsible, but this is quality

Alim Ozturk goal - Alan Partridge commentary:

First class intercourse.

I was heading off to bed last night when I realised that I hadn't watched the goal all day, had to stay up for another 10 minutes to put that right!

I was heading off to bed last night when I realised that I hadn't watched the goal all day, had to stay up for another 10 minutes to put that right!

Not real Hearts fan.

WorldChampions1902

We will not see a better derby goal in our lifetimes.

A genuine screamer.

IMHO it is one of the greatest Derby goals EVER!

My first Derby match was in the mid 1960's just for the record.

The Old Tolbooth

I watch it quite a few times a day, usually before I go to bed as it puts a huge smile on my coupon!

Get the **** in!!!! :yas:

WorldChampions1902

I watch it quite a few times a day, usually before I go to bed as it puts a huge smile on my coupon!

Get the **** in!!!! :yas:

Yes indeed John.

I must admit to having viewed it a 'few' times this week via something they call "social media". Such behaviour is incompatable with my strongly held beliefs that if you have enough will-power, you can kick ANY addiction.

Proudly,............I have to admit that..........YES.......I'm an addict.

In fact, "My name is WC1902........., and yes.......I'm Ozturkholic".

The Old Tolbooth

Yes indeed John.

I must admit to having viewed it a 'few' times this week via something they call "social media". Such behaviour is incompatable with my strongly held beliefs that if you have enough will-power, you can kick ANY addiction.

Proudly,............I have to admit that..........YES.......I'm an addict.

In fact, "My name is WC1902........., and yes.......I'm Ozturkholic".

Brilliant ha ha :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the right of the hibs player with his head in his hands is there a person in the crowd wearing a white bikers helmet ?

Could you narrow it down a bit as I can see quite a lot of helmets in that pic? :)

gets better especially the final view from behind - that technique!

What technique? It was pure luck y'know.

Was talking about the goal at work today with my Hibs supporting boss

Decided I better watch it a few more times when I got home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had Soccer AM Best Bits on earlier and it was The Unbelievable Tekkers for the Week. It had different commentary I think? I wasn't paying attention until it was almost finished.

Gregory House M.D.

The guy that gets caught on the camera utterly baffled about how to celebrate is by far my favourite part. :jjyay:

Randle P McMurphy

Just watched Roberto di matteos fa cup final goal against Boro. Decent effort but not a patch on big Alim's

• 2 weeks later...

**** me, this was on page 7. I just can't stop watching this goal. Another dozen times at least this weekend.

The dip, the pace...

Some twat on my Vine timeline stuck a random video on, knocking Alim off the top :muggy:

Still make sure to watch it a good few times a day. I even had it on my tablet to watch it a few times in the middle of a flight :jjyay:

**** me, this was on page 7. I just can't stop watching this goal. Another dozen times at least this weekend.

The dip, the pace...

this

Watched it again today, after watching Holt's goal seven times.

No doubt which was the best goal but the roar at Tynecastle when he scored, especially on the surround sound - Wow!

• 3 weeks later...

Gazillions.

Only watch it to see the wee group of bawheids bouncing up and down just as Big Alim glides forward to majestically stroke the ball home to the tune of 1998.

A magnificent strike. 37 yards-ish going by the cut of the grass. 

And another dozen or so times just now. Given everything that has happened since then, I'm more and more convinced that our absolute refusal to accept defeat with ten men in this game is pivotal to our season.

Archived