How many times...

The People's Chimp

I've seen the Vine at least 100 times.

When I'm stuck on hold on the phone at work, I'll just open vine on my mobile and let it loop :jjyay:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easily 100 times.

Robbie Neilsons reaction though :sweeet:

Ozturk's swagger after he scored though :sweeet:

That goal though..........

:sweeet: :sweeet: :sweeet: :sweeet:

letsalldothebeattie

Ive watched it at least another 10 times before work this morning. Just cant get enough of the briliance of Alim

It's burned onto my retinas.

One thing which stands out, and hasn't been commented on, but great play from Buaben taking it from Alexander, beating the man and looking up for the pass.

Wonderful.

Anyway, at least 40.

the hibs fan walking down the steps in the back ground kicking the wall makes my day hahaha

the hibs fan walking down the steps in the back ground kicking the wall makes my day hahaha

I keep missing this guy....what time does he make his papearance on the vid?

I keep missing this guy....what time does he make his papearance on the vid?

Thirty seconds mate.

Coming down the left hand stairs.

Thirty seconds mate.

Lol, got it!

And that's another +1 on the 'Watch Count'.

I have never seen a goal where the crowd were so slow to react. Not one person looks like they had any idea where it was going and the only movement behind the goal are folk starting to raise their hands to protect their faces.

I think we need a video of Ozturk's strike on a continuous loop with Carnival de Paris playing in the background.

OOOOOOOH!

OOOOOOOH!

Have that ya tramps.

Stubbs face and Combe not even looking round is a great picture. What a beautiful moment. Sent 30 hearts fans in a Perth pub, absolutely mental.

I'm pretty gutted I wasn't there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter Bishop

Thirty seconds mate.

Haha hope he broke his toe!!! Stubbs looks like he has just shat himself aswell.

Stubbs face and Combe not even looking round is a great picture. What a beautiful moment. Sent 30 hearts fans in a Perth pub, absolutely mental.

I'm pretty gutted I wasn't there though.

Combe was staring longingly at the Hearts bench remembering the glory days of celebrating in derbies.

:jjyay:

Was there Hearts fans in the main stand or was Ozturk`s celebration aimed at them?

Just getting it right up the vermin, I presume.

The wee hibs fans that were bouncing up and down all game

As ozturk lines up the shot they're still bouncing but watch them as he hits it

They all suddenly stop bouncing in unison

Ha ha quality

Just getting it right up the vermin, I presume.

Must have watched Rudi videos :rudi::verysmug:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

:lol:

Only just spotted that. Tears at bedtime

:jjyay:

when i see Robbie celebrate then point to the ground as if to say "masonicchess thats why i started Oz instead of Mcghee"

queensferryjambo

I watch it and watch it and still find it hard to believe that amazing goal happened - and I was at Easter Road.

It's burned onto my retinas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uLMhMb_5w&

One thing which stands out, and hasn't been commented on, but great play from Buaben taking it from Alexander, beating the man and looking up for the pass.

Wonderful.

Anyway, at least 40.

I just love the fact there is no commentary so you can hear the the silence right before the eruption of noise from us.

A thing of beauty, the goals, the celebrations and seeing the frustration on their faces,

That 'this can't be real/happening' moments? The big inhale/hold your breath before you explode in delirium moment? Also, I suspect at that height (below or at crossbar level) it would be hard to tell.

I was behind the goal and it looked all the way like it was going over, then as it started to dip I was thinking 'wait a minute'. Then after it hit the bar there was a few seconds pause wondering if it had gone in, before it bounced into the net and bedlam ensued.

I was behind the goal and it looked all the way like it was going over, then as it started to dip I was thinking 'wait a minute'. Then after it hit the bar there was a few seconds pause wondering if it had gone in, before it bounced into the net and bedlam ensued.

It was all part of the last 15 mins of we're playing Hibs optimistic routine, although at that stage I was starting to sweat a bit, and was going straight home. Being as close to it as you inevitably were always makes it just a wee bit harder to comprehend what's going on, I feel. I was standing second row from the back (lower) level with the left side of the 18 yard box and it was pretty clear that it had a real chance just after he struck it as it was definitely going to clear the keeper, and then went straight ... just hoping for the spin or lack thereof and win to bring it down. Fabulous moment in derby day history., and I've seen a good few over the years.

Must be 200 times by now.

My eight-year-old son was shouting "ambitious from there!" while playing 3-and-in in the back garden yesterday.

Considering there's about 4 replays within the clip, and I've seen the clip easily upwards of 50 times, I must be over 200 views of that strike.

Still overwhelmed by its zinginess.

I like to press play, shut my eyes and just listen to it all unfold.

:clumshot:

Just tried that. Absolutely brilliant, especially without the commentary. Nearly as good as the real thing.

Used about a gyg on my phone in the last week. It's spiked exponentially from Sunday to now. Watched it 8 times on the bus yesterday coming home. About thirty times on Sunday even after seeing it in the flesh. This one will never get old.

Must be 200 times by now.

My eight-year-old son was shouting "ambitious from there!" while playing 3-and-in in the back garden yesterday.

Class :rofl:

scots civil war

i dont know how many giruy`s i went through when that ball bounced high up into the net,

my arm was ******* sore after that episode

worth it tho,they were all looking at us,genuinely traumatised with the shock and awe !!!!!!

Maroon Memories

I was watching this in the laptop and couldn't stop laughing. Loved the despair of hubs. Notice how the whole ball crosses the Line too!

It was surreal at the time and Still is when playing it back. I cannot believe the roasters could not play the game out. The Indian sign over them is feckin incredible!! Practically most of my adult football following life and I'm now 45!!

Most hibees my age have well jacked it in and I can't say I blame them.

Thank you Alim for perhaps THE best Derby goal ever in terms of technique.

BTW,anyone see the Hibs fan on his way out kicking the wall in rage on the BT playback? It's beautiful. Not sure how I grab it for here. Check it out if u still have it recorded!!!

The People's Chimp

Had to watch it another 3 times as a celtic fan I know was asking about it, hadn't seen it, and my phone happened to be right there.

:jj:

chuck berrys hairline

UnhappyMarvelousLangur.gif

Who's the fat bird in the pink??

She can't even muster a clap at Ozturk's brilliance >:(

Archived