Left the dark side?

Cardiac Rucksack

He's got to say that shit. He's a beta version of Dale Carrick and pays lip service to the vermin who pay his wages. Until he is arrested he's wan ay ur oan.

Gregory House M.D.

:rofl:

You're trying way too hard, man.

"Seen the light" is a belter, didn't realise that phrase really meant put out to pasture because you're a shite crock.

He's 19 years old, he's daft as a brush, I'm not going to get upset that he's trying to ingratiate himself with a support who are probably/potentially less forgiving of him than many other hibs players.

He opens his mouth and lets his belly rumble.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Utter zoomer. The journo's copy as well "street language" "hands on the turntable" ffs. Can't wait to pump this shower again.

I can't wait for the chants of "one Jason Cummings" coming from our end when we're 3-0 up after 26 minutes.

Well, yes.

I'm surprised their media staff chose him to speak to press for pre-derby stuff. That's just stupid.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

He seems a nice enough laddie. Bit daft and trying a bit too hard.

Don't really blame him for being bitter after being punted while recovering from a serious injury.

Arthur Morgan

He looks like a Hibby, He acts like a Hibby. So then, it's only fitting that he becomes a Hibby. What a grade A welt.

Can you imagine one of our players coming out with tripe like that? It just wouldn't happen.

Why is that?

It's a bit early, but if I've got my timeline right he was injured and released by Hearts before 19/05/12? So all that nonsense about it being his dream to get revenge doesn't really tally with his famous 5-1!?

Anyway, there aren't many players that we've released as kids that have gone on to be great players so let's hope this wee erse isn't their John Robertson.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's a bit early, but if I've got my timeline right he was injured and released by Hearts before 19/05/12? So all that nonsense about it being his dream to get revenge doesn't really tally with his famous 5-1!?

Anyway, there aren't many players that we've released as kids that have gone on to be great players so let's hope this wee erse isn't their John Robertson.

And the irony is that he was pictured doing the 5-1.

Bless.

Seen him a couple of times now and I actually like the look of this laddie, he's got decent pace, nice touch and an arrogance that strikers need. Shame we let him go but fair play to him for getting his head down and earning a deal elsewhere. He does seem to have the potential to be their Robbo.

kingantti1874

:rofl: to be honest, he sounds like one of them, thick as mince and an absolute PLEB, trance n drugs n that? Cmon do me a favour

... He's No loss - sounds like a scumbag destined to go the same was as deeks and Gaz, hopefully he hates us that much he gets sent off today..

Remnants of Standards

Please never ever again mention Robbo in the same breath as this wee pleb with his ninety-mile an hour hair.

Zing, beans and angels indeed. He seems very George Street. Up before the beaks by xmas.

The Thumb mark II

What is it with Hibs and their written in the stars mentality? Firstly they reckon they have the points sown up because they beat us in October when we were top of the league in 2005. Now, Cummings thinks he is the next Robbo?

Odds on a red card for this wee pill munching zebedee?

queensferryjambo

Only time I have ever noticed him was when he consistently got away with fouling Jamie MacDonald at corners and set pieces in the 2-1 Paterson derby. Annoying player.

Has he scored 4 goals in his 2 seasons with hobos? Danny Wilson is a centre back and he has more! Another Gareth evans if you ask me!

Guest C00l K1d

He actually is a bit of a weirdo.

He is thick as shite and people have mistaken that for him being "a bit of a character" and now he's trying to act all balotelli.

I ******* guarantee he'll set a firework off in his bath this month.

chuck berrys hairline

Can see this boy self imploding if we as fans and the player wind him up. Sounds like someone who hunts the district for buckie for under a tenner.

Auldreekie1874
Every week, I want to score. It doesn?t matter who I play, but it would be extra sweet to score against Hearts. Scoring in a derby? it?s one of the things I want to tick off in football.?

I hope he scores today.....so me and a few others get our 5-1 bets up, that would be good. :jester:

aguvyte7.jpg

Fair play to him. He's a dafty but at least he's not trotting out cliches and you can understand why a young lad feels bitter about being let go.

He basically say's at one point, it was either become a Junkie or play for Hibs.

I wouldn?t be this far in the game if I was just mucking about. I would be in Saughton Park on drugs or something.?

Archived