***Official Hibs v Hearts Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

Gregory House M.D.

Their last hope of a title challenge dies tomorrow.

BT are usually pretty good at close ups of the fans in these games. Also one of the better comms in Derek Rae for the ticketless :)

Heart of Midlothian to win by 2 clear goals

:jjyay:

I can already taste that first victory sip of a pint once I'm out of Easter Road.

I have not laughed so much in years at the Narrative Arc and absolute pish being spouted by all and sundry associated with Hibernian and their fans. Some of the stuff has been hilarious. Freud would have a field day with some of them.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We had better ram every single snidey, deluded bit of recent arseholery down their necks later today. Utter vermin.

10 please Hearts.

FTH

J.T.F.Robertson

Their last hope of a title challenge dies tomorrow.

Too late for that, whatever happens tomorrow.

Pretty confident about tomorrow. Hopefully Sow is fit as he is such a big player for us.

2-1 Hearts.

Well he is 6 ft 4 ;)

Can't remember getting in a taxi but have made it home. I'm still going for 3-1. Don't expect any revised expectation when sober

Looking forward to the away fans putting on a show as per usual. This is the one where we find out who Robbie really rates after all the rotation, the team selection will speak volumes. 2-0 Hearts.

Dagger Is Back

Just back from a birthday party at Easter Road. They are indeed shitting it.the DJ from Chaplins did play Levels which produced quite a few undercover agents.

Bazzas right boot

The general league standard is poorer than I thought it would be. Hibs and Sevco have both been close games that could have gone either way. If we win, it's a big statement and sets us up nicely next month. draw, and we are still unbeaten. If we get beat it's not the end of the world but a sign that this league will be close as I expected.

Just watching 90 goals against the h1b5 to get me in the mood. Heart -5-1 us. Head - 3-1 us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just need to get up extra early here stateside with UK clocks changing. Or do I get to sleep more. Pass me the bourbon!

Hopefully they have James Mcpake in the studio to comment on the art of sliding on your arse and rebounding the ball into the goal off your thigh

Snake Plissken

To win the league, you have to go to the grounds of smaller teams and leave with all the points.

Today should be no exception.

By The Light..

To win the league, you have to go to the grounds of smaller teams and leave with all the points.

Today should be no exception.

This, bring it on.

Been mainlining black coffee for the last 12 hours, hoping I don't crash out during the game! Optimistic but cautious... Heart says 4-1 to the Famous, head says 2-1. Will be happy with either :)

An early goal is important. If we get a goal in the first 5-10 mins they will crumble & our lads will grow more confident. Start playing the one touch passing football we have all enjoyed seeing them play this season and ultimately go on to pump them. 4-0.

Or, a hard fought match with no chances, then sneak a 1-0 win. Either way we must win. RN, CL & the players know this.

EDIT: I do think they will score. Malonga. So 4-1.

Had a dream/nightmare last night we got beat 2-1. Last time I dreamt they beat us was the lead up to the cup final, so with that in mind I'm going for 5-1. FTH!!

Them pumping Livi could end up being a good result for us. Might give them the confidence to go and attack us which will open the game up, if that happens then there's only one outcome.

0-5.

Hannibal Lecter

Gutted that I'm missing this one. Going to be stuck on a train to London whilst the game is getting played.

Anybody know if & where I can get any streams on an Android tablet to watch this?

Rudolf's Mate

I think they'll deploy the tactics which worked for them at Ibrox. Sit in deep and counter attack.

If they do this it'll be their undoing as they fail to appreciate that nearly every team has deployed this tactic against us.

Their only hope on getting a result is us having a bad day at the office. We've also shown that this won't bode well for them.

Very similar to how I felt about the 2012 final. Excitement with supreme confidence that well feckin pummel that square peg into a round hole for which it'll never want to come back out!

Win by 3 or more.

Gonna be hilarious when the whole stadium cheers their 91st minute consolation to make it 5-1!

The_razors_edge

I had a dream in Friday night that we won 5-4. 300/1 on betfair. Going to stick a quid on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to say I'm confident for 3/4/5 goals for hearts today but its always a scrappy game. 1-2 to the famous

Archived