Big Sam interview (NHC)

trago13

A lot of people can't stand Russel Brand but I actually quite like him.. purely because he says what a lot of people are thinking.

Even in that clip you could see how genuinely happy he was that West Ham won today - just like every Hammers fan would be.

I like him. He can be very funny. My mates a guard on the trains, and met him on his way up to Edinburgh. Said he was really nice, polite and not at all like his tv alter ego.

He is also a big football fan, so that makes me like him also!!!!

Rudolf's Mate

In the first half it's showed you Brand in his box and next to him with Frank wurs ra burds McAvennie with his big white knashers.

What does that mean?

sine die means without a date fixed.

So when some one is banned sine die it means forever, or until another panel reverses the ban and decides enough,

sine die means without a date fixed.

So when some one is banned sine die it means forever, or until another panel reverses the ban and decides enough,

Willie Woodburn was suspended sine die by SFA. Don't know what he did, but he was a Rangers player, so it must have been pretty awful.

Tayside Jambo
love Big Sam but that fan that broke free of security should be sin died

Think Brand will have posed less of a security risk than average punters around the back scenes after a game.

Willie Woodburn was suspended sine die by SFA. Don't know what he did, but he was a Rangers player, so it must have been pretty awful.

Headbutted a Stirling Albion player in front of the main stand at Ibrox. Should probably have done it on the other side of the pitch. :biggrin:

Don't really mind Russell Brand but one thing I personally can't understand is why would you want to sit in a directors box?

Probably just me, but I just couldn't manage it. Even if I was a multi millionaire known the world over, I'd happily sit in Section N in a pair of jeans and trainers on derby day.

Archived