Just Losers........

Clerry Jambo

losers walking away....

Just had a look online and it's not great. Middle of the East looks fairly busy with the extreme sides being virtually empty.

Famous Five looks sporadic at best with the sides fairly empty.

West Stand - Embarrassing.

I'll got for no more than 13,000.

On the subject of the losers...

http://www.hibs.net/...p?291906-Hearts

"The points gap is closing. Their performances this season have well surpassed the quality of their team, and well done them. But reality is just beginning to bite them in the bum. I expect they will make the play offs but they won't gain promotion."

"The points gap is closing. Their performances this season have well surpassed the quality of their team, and well done them. But reality is just beginning to bite them in the bum. I expect they will make the play offs but they won't gain promotion."

That is horrific reading. I hope we truly cuff them tomorrow. Someone I know put a horrendous post on shitebook earlier which would not look out of place on that thread. It took lots of willpower not to bite. After the game I will be all over that mouth breather.

alwaysthereinspirit

Wow, just wow. Bitter to the core. Beautiful. They make every Derby weekend better than the previous every time.

maroonlegions

Mental illness is abound on that thread, so we are a "nothing club" that has risen out of administration by a wondrous support,have the superior derby record and won the greatest derby ever played 5-1, i could go on but i will not suffice to say that they are way beyond any coherent understanding, they are suffering from total bitter inferiority complexes , the 5-1 finished them and they know it deep down.

GlasgowHMFC23

The points gap is closing? That's a new one to me. The last time I checked we had increased our lead over Hibs from 12 points to 14.

I hadn't noticed the points gap closing I'm pretty sure it's as big as it's been all season.

Rudolf's Mate

They had to have been there in the first place to walk away.

:indeed:

:wow:

Best thing about Hibs.net is that they have their ages next to their names for whatever reason. Means you can really savour just how pathetic somebody would have to be to get to the age of 54 and write posts on an internet forum like

Bumped charities, small businesses and the council taxpayers of Edinburgh without a backward glance.

Very little remorse over how the money that bought them a few cups was acquired and still the only club I know to employ 2 convicted sex offenders. Yam class indeed.

I know there are a fair few roasters that frequent this site aswell but the amount over there is truly unbelievable.

I know many Hibs supporters and none of them are so bitter, twisted, deluded, ignorant and indeed just flat out stupid as the keyboard warriors on that site.

As for the "Yam" chat.. It's just pathetic. Always has been.

For the Hibs fans looking in, our team is just starting to get it together. Some good results yes eg Alloa away and beating Rangers.

But this team is going to play better for longer in games and will probably score more goals.

Starting tomorrow.

They had to have been there in the first place to walk away.

There was over 20K last new year...........they are walking away

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Is that the reality that points to us being 6 points ahead at the top of the Championship, or the reality that pervades at Easter Road that the earth is flat? We've just had our second 5-1 win taking our tally to 31 from 10 games. If that's reality biting me on the bum, I never thought it could be so enjoyable!

Jeez, that really is over the top, imitating Rangers/nazi salutes/charity thieves!

They really don't like us do they?

Has anyone met a Hibs fan who has brought up "charity thieving" in the real world or is it just the internet weirdos over there?

I know many Hibs supporters and none of them are so bitter, twisted, deluded, ignorant and indeed just flat out stupid as the keyboard warriors on that site.

A few of the ones I know, are.

Has anyone met a Hibs fan who has brought up "charity thieving" in the real world or is it just the internet weirdos over there?

One in my work boiled over with it the Monday after the last derby, fud :rofl:

internet weirdos.........................

unless you are the first??????????????

One in my work boiled over with it the Monday after the last derby, fud :rofl:

A couple in my work were seething when the CVA was approved, and again when we came out of admin, especially since one of them believe Sergey' info.

The points gap is closing? Wtf

The points gap is closing? Wtf

:lol:

Maybe they mean that they were 17 poonts behind at 17:45 last week, but only 14 at around 19:15.

WorldChampions1902

What part of the statement, "NO CHARITIES LOST OUT AS A RESULT OF HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FC GOING INTO ADMINISTRATION", do they fail to comprehend FFS ??!!!!!

To the Vermin interlopers looking in, please read the above statement, then read it again........., there,..... read it again. Geddditt???

Now, here's another thing to ponder. An infamous Treasurer of Hibernian FC "did a runner" to Canada with church funds, albeit decades ago. However, given your supporters penchant for dredging up a freak victory against the famous JT's decades ago, presumably such a shameful act is at the forefront of your collective conscience? In which case, why don't those of a green persuasion do something about recompensing the Church for those embezzled funds (plus RPI)?

All sane people should avoid reading the demented drivel that gets posted on that website.

A week or so ago they were getting out the tar and feathers for Stubbs, Petrie, and Dempster. Then one decent result against a poor Championship team and they're suddenly transformed into a competitive team.

They need their heads examined.

Unbeaten in 4 in the league only of one of which was a decent result. 2 of them were actually bad results for them.

Unbeaten in 4 in the league, in which run they have fallen 4 points further behind us.

Wow great run upon which to base your rallying cry.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

That thread is astonishing. Some of them are borderline deranged. How many times do they need to be corrected about the poppy "debt"? Is it just that old thing about repeating a lie so often it becomes the truth?

We're going to **** them 5-1 the morn. I hope we get a dodgy penalty just to get them boiling over. I seen one guy on .net saying his "yam" pal was scared after seeing hibs beat livi the other week and hearts were jaded :lol:.

I seriously hope they go down the pan like the shite they are. I have some mates who are decent blokes who support Hibs, and even they can sometimes let wee bits of bile escape from time to time. ALL of them wanted us dead. Some were just more vocal than others.

I would ******* love it if they went to the wall. LOVE IT!.

Now where's that Keegan smilie?

Tayside Jambo

Yes. After we won the cup, and several occasions throughout the year when in the pub with him. Financial doping, poppy thieves the lot!

Gregory House M.D.

The only thing that would bring a more glorious breakdown than an absolute humping would be them dominating the entire match and us winning from a penalty after a blatant dive outside the box.

Yes. After we won the cup, and several occasions throughout the year when in the pub with him. Financial doping, poppy thieves the lot!

The answer is in your hands..........

Twitter6c64d25_zps9f0a5e48.jpg

The reality for these inferior fuds is we could be 20 whole points ahead of them next week and it's only 2 months into the season! I don't think that sounds like a team on the slide ! I pray,and it's possible that they will be in a play off of a different kind.....trying to stay in the championship.!!falling attendances shite team a mental 5 1 block in their minds that they will never ever get over although they'll say they're over it.girfuy ya inferior muppets we've got you beat mentally before the game starts. 5 1 muppets 10-2 muppets.......I guess they're just inferior muppets !!

Today 06:37 PM #13

@hibs.net private member

bingo70's Avatar Join Date

Mar 2005

I liked what Stubbs said about them in his pre match interview (available on YouTube)

In summary, they're doing well but nothing special and the invincible chat is nonsense."

Nothing special you say stubbsy? Unbeaten in the league so far, 14 points ahead of your group of hairy sacks but nothing special? Can't wait til we absolutely ruin that lot tomorrow and hear the latest mad rants from them as to why they are still the better team!

Good grief.

The lies they tell themselves to get through the night is truly astonishing.

Victor Meldrew

As one of them points out on another thread, it's been 9 years since they beat us by more than 1 goal.

I dread to think how many times we've beaten them by a greater margin in that period.

Losers really does sum them up.

Yep, in fact just last night in the pub. A very intelligent one as well believe it or not. Still going on about us robbing charities and wouldn't acceot that it had been settled. I think that it was especially annoying because the fans settled it.

Archived